|Location: WIGAN, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 22.00 - 26.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3048265|
Title – A-Level Sociology Lecturer
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a successful College on an exciting new role in the Lancashire area.
Starting from September, the College are looking for a motivated Lecturer to join them on a short term basis, for 18 hours over 3 days per week. This post will be running for at least one full term.
• Large FE College with a wide variety of courses available
• Over 14,000 students attend every year
• Large and friendly staff
• 100% pass rate in over 30 subject across the college
• Providing cover, the successful applicants will be lecturing A-Level Sociology (AQA) with some HE Criminology units.
• Working with 16-18 year old students and some 19+ learners
• Responsible for short term lesson delivery and planning
• An opportunity to get a foot in the door at a fantastic and growing college
What you will need:
• A UK recognised teaching qualification
• Degree level qualification in Sociology
• Recent experience teaching on the AQA A-Level syllabus
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
24.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
120 - 200 GBP Per Hour
NORTH FINCHLEY, LONDONRead more
18.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
20.00 - 22.50 GBP Per Hour
ROMFORD, ESSEXRead more
23.00 - 27.00 GBP Per Hour
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRERead more