Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title: A Level Law Lecturer
Role: Part time, temporary
Salary: £20 - £22.41 per hour
Location: South Yorkshire
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the South Yorkshire.
Starting immediately the college are actively looking for highly experienced A Level Law Lecturers to join them on a part time, temporary basis.
- An exciting environment to teach and learn in.
- Has a Musical Theatre Society that raises money for charities.
- They have a High Flyers programme that allows A Level students the opportunity to access university schemes, visits and have one to one coaching.
- To formally teach on a range of courses using a variety of methods.
- To contribute to the review, planning and development of the curriculum.
- To contribute to the development of new courses, curricula and/or methods of delivery.
- To produce and develop schemes of work, lesson plans and develop new teaching and learning materials.
What do you need to meet the criteria?
- Teaching qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE or equivalent)
- Degree in a relevant subject
- Level 2 Maths & English
- 2 years’ experience of working within an education setting
- Experience delivering A Level curriculum
- DBS registered to the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Are you degree qualified in engineering or a similar subject area?