My client is currently looking to add an experience QA into their team.
Reports to: Quality Manager.
- To support the company in gaining and maintaining UKAS accreditation across all forensic services.
- Coordinate the technical requirements of ISO 17025 and 17020 across all Forensic Services, providing advice to Technical leads and Managers.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager in implementing the Quality Standards Framework including ISO 17025 and ISO 17020 accreditation.
- Support operational staff in the development and implementation of technical standard operating procedures and ensure that they are being adhered to.
- Carry out audits as defined by the Quality Manager and assist in training and mentoring new auditors.
- Work with the Quality Manager to resolve non-conformance identified during audits and normal working through root cause analysis and corrective actions.
Are you right for the role:
- Relevant forensic degree and / or equivalent experience of working in a forensic quality environment is required.
- A sound working knowledge all forensic services to understand the requirements of the UKAS accreditations especially ISO 17020 & 17025.
- Have a thorough working knowledge and experience of BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005, ISO/IEC 17020:2012, ILAC G19.
- Have an awareness of International Standards: ISO 9001, ISO/IEC Guide 43 and Lab 32 to ensure compliance with the UKAS accreditation requirements.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of auditing to provide meaningful and viable audits under the accreditation requirements.