I’m recruiting 3 Senior Project Managers for permanent roles in Cardiff. Salaries up to £75,000pa + benefits.
My client is continuing to invest in improving security and have an exciting portfolio of projects to deliver by 2021.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects within the Governance provided by the Information Security Delivery Office. Reporting to the Sponsor and under guidance of the Security Management Team. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for adhering to the Project Delivery Framework and delivering projects within time, cost and quality criteria.
• Proactive ownership of all project deliverables, maintaining a focus on quality
• Management of stakeholder relationships and communication
• Ownership of the project plan to include;
o Definition and Planning
o Handover and Closure
• Ownership and proactive management of the:
o Project risks, issues and resources
o Changes within and projects
• Ownership and chairing of project level meetings (steering, progress, ad-hoc)
• Input to and involvement in project level meetings (steering, progress, ad-hoc)
• Clear, accurate and concise project and project reporting
• Adherence to the defined governance framework
• 5+ years Project Management experience
• Recognised PM Qualifications
• Desirable (Cyber security projects, cloud service provisioning, finance / insurance sector experience, IT Infrastructure project experience)
If you’re interested, please apply ASAP or get in touch with Alistair.Cooke@reedglobal.com