2nd Line support – Desktop Support – IT Support candidate sought by an organisation with offices in Victoria. You will work as part of a small team and provide support to 300 onsite users. The ideal candidate will be skilled in desktop support (remote and deskside) and have a desire to work towards networking and infrastructure.
- 2 to 4 years of IT experience
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365 Products and Services
- Active Directory
- A broad understanding of IT and Desktop support
- Understanding/knowledge of networking and infrastructure (Desirable)
Experience and Skills
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent Time management and Organisational skills.
- A good theoretical and practical approach to diagnosing problems.
- Ability to work independently on a wide range of products.
- Customer support skills
- Experience of user move and changes
- Good all-round understanding of hardware maintenance/break-fix