Advanced 2nd Line Support/ Server/ Network/ Virtualisation
Salary: £24,000- 27,500
Benefits: Microsoft Certified Training, Certification Reward scheme, Internal Progression, Social events.
This MSP is looking for an advanced 2nd Line Support individual to join their vibrant, collaborative team in Bellshill. You will be working in a past faced environment from day 1, taking on a variety of responsibilities. To be successful in this role you will need a flexible approach and a passion for learning on the job.
Day to day you will be resolving incidents using remote access software and verbal communication. You will need use a wide breadth of knowledge including networking, storage, broadband, firewalls and cloud technologies.
This company has a strong ethos of learning and development, ensuring that their employees develop internally and learn new skills every month. With a Microsoft certified trainer on site, you will have the opportunity to decide your learning path and gain accreditations/ certifications.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure customers tickets are responded to within SLA.
- Ensure communication with the customer is regular with regards to their incident/change request.
- Diagnose and resolve incidents using remote access tools/ verbal instructions.
- Update the ticketing system and technical information repository with detailed notes
- Assist with the mentoring and coaching Service Desk Agents, Apprentices and more junior 2nd line engineers.
- Assist in the creation of best practice, new user and leaver guides.
You will be required to have the following skills:
- An excellent knowledge of a server and networked environment.
- Virtualisation experience
- Strong desktop support experience.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies
- Understanding of Firewall, anti-virus and other security technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
- Good customer service skills and the ability to handle customers’ needs effectively in a variety of circumstances.
Does this role sound exactly what you are looking for? Will this give you the opportunity to progress your career? Let’s look at the benefits!
Benefits include and are not limited to:
- Qualification and Certification Reward Scheme
- In house Microsoft Certified Trainer
- 25 days holiday (increases up to 30 days)
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- PHI (Income Protection Scheme)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Regular subsidised social events