|Location: HAMMERSMITH, LONDON||Salary: 24.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3088533|
Location: West London
Pay rate: £24p/h
Hours: 23.5 hrs
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the West London area.
Starting from September, the colleges are looking for an outstanding HNC Business Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
With an Ofsted grading of 'Good' the college strives to give their students the best education and deliver exceptional results. The College encourages the sharing of best practice within the organisation as they strive to develop and maintain good working systems. The College is also committed to employer engagement and working in partnership with local communities to ensure that they serve the local areas as effectively as possible to guarantee growth and a high quality service.
· You will be delivering HNC Business up to Level 3 in a Further Education setting
· You will be working with students aged16+
· Observe and report on learners performance and update relevant records.
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
. You will be delivering 8 hrs for Access to Business, 12hrs HND at Hammersmith HND Business Management and HND Hospitality
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject
· Experience delivering HND Business up to Level 3 in a Further education setting
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
We are also looking for a candidate to cover 12 hours of these moduel on a temporay ongoing basis
-Thu 9.30-12.30 (3hrs) for BUSL522009H-HND Business Management Sep Yr2
-Thu 13.30-16.30 (3hrs) HRM CIPD for HOSL522001H-HND Hospitality Management Sep Yr2
-Fri 13.30-16.30 (3hrs) Quality Management CIPD for HOSL522001H-HND Hospitality -Management Sep Yr2
-Fri 9.30-12.30 (3hrs) for BUSL533001H-HND Business Management Jan Yr2
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
33.10 - 33.10 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
23.48 - 23.48 GBP Per Hour
KINGSTON UPON THAMES, SURREYRead more
17.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
23797 - 35909 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
25.00 - 27.00 GBP Per Hour
LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRERead more