|Location: London||Salary: 25000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3089491|
Up to £27k
• First point of contact for all IT queries, providing 1st and 2nd line Service Desk support for hardware, software, audio-visual, photocopiers and telephone equipment.
• Creation and maintenance of support call logs, ensuring users are kept up to date with progress of their incidents.
• Ownership of all line incidents and problems to resolution.
• Creation and maintenance of knowledgebase articles and support documentation.
• Maintain the Firms IT inventory records.
• PC and laptop builds and remote user support.
• System administration, including new joiner and leaver processing.
• To proactively implement the Firms policies and procedures.
• To help produce and maintain IT statistics, reports, checklists and other documentation as necessary.
• Event support (meeting room setups and IT support of meetings and conferences).
• Supporting conference room IT, audio-visual and conferencing facilities.
• Windows Desktop OS (Windows 7, 10).
• Office (2010 and above).
• iManage Document Management System.
• Carpe Diem time recording.
• Active Directory administration.
• Adobe Suite including Acrobat.
• Mobile device support (iPhone and android).
• Hardware support (PC, Laptop, Printer, MFD).
• Web proxy administration.
Further Experience (Highly Desirable)
• Relevant Microsoft technical certifications/ ITIL v3 Foundation would also be desirable.
• Experience of setting up PCs, laptops, new starters and resolving issues Firm wide issues quickly and efficiently.
• Good working technical knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 operating systems and all Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Good technical understanding, including supporting a Microsoft Platform in an enterprise environment (including basic networking skills, and understanding of Active Directory and Exchange administration.
This will be a strong customer and client facing role so you must have impeccable soft skills. Previous experience within Private Sector companies is highly advantageous.
8.78 - 9.03 GBP Per Hour
STANLEY, COUNTY DURHAMRead more
11.38 - 12.04 GBP Per Hour
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more
22000.00 - 24500.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
140.00 - 150.00 GBP Per Day
KIDLINGTON, OXFORDSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
GUILDFORD, SURREYRead more