1st Line Support / Up to £22K / Derby
I'm currently supporting one of the largest independent suppliers of building materials in the UK. This company is currently looking to add an experienced 1st Line Support Analysts to the team based in their Derby head office.
Reporting directly to the IT Service Desk Manager you will be part of a team of 5, responsible for the first point of contact for any IT related issues/incidents or requests. This is an exciting growth period for the company as they've recently taken over 90 sites around the UK.
Your role as the 1st Line Support Analyst:
- To log all requests received with a high level of quality, maintaining detailed and accurate records into the IT Helpdesk system both to inform the end user and document the issue.
- Resolving IT Support issues, aiming to achieve an 80%+ first time fix
- To escalate service desk tickets and liaise with internal IT Support Engineers
- To take full ownership of issues and always be willing to find answers to all questions addressed to them.
- Investigating Technical issues with PCs, Laptops, Thin Clients, telephone systems and peripheral devices
Essential skills required:
- Office 365
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Networking - DHCP / DNS
- Wi-Fi technologies
- PC / Laptop / Telephony
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Excellent communications skills.
If you have the above experience and are interested in this opportunity then please apply now or email your CV directly to Bhavick.firstname.lastname@example.org