1st Line Support/ Service Desk Analyst
Salary: Up to £20,000
Benefits: Microsoft Certified Training, Certification Reward scheme, Internal Progression, Social events.
This MSP is looking for a 1st Line Support individual to join their vibrant, collaborative team in Newcastle upon Tyne. You will be working in a past faced environment from day 1, taking on a variety of responsibilities. To be successful in this role you will need a flexible approach and a passion for learning on the job.
You will be the first point of contact for this company’s customers in relation to technical faults and requests! Strong customer service skills will be essential, you will be facing new challenges every day and need to have a proactive and flexible approach!
With a Microsoft certified trainer on site, you will have the opportunity to decide your learning path and gain accreditations/ certifications. This company has a strong ethos of learning and development, ensuring that their employees develop internally and learn new skills every month.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Log, categorise and prioritise customer tickets
- Conduct initial diagnosis of faults attempt to resolve issues
- Where fixes are not available, escalate tickets to the 2nd or 3rd line team- ensuring ticket contains all the relevant information necessary to progress the ticket
- Ensure accurate input of data
- Manage customer requests for updates on open cases
Knowledge, skills, experience:
- Proven experience in a support or service delivery environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent attention to detail – due to the volume of data that will be input into Autotask
- Ability to prioritise
Behaviours you will need to demonstrate:
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and proactively seeks opportunities to improve the Service Desk Agent function
- Demonstrate commitment to the role, team and company and will go the extra mile when required
- Demonstrate initiative and reacts positively to new challenges and change
With the ability to gain certification, progress internally and have great client exposure, this opportunity is one that doesn’t come around often!
Benefits include and are not limited to:
- Qualification and Certification Reward Scheme
- In house Microsoft Certified Trainer
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- PHI (Income Protection Scheme)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Regular subsidised social events
This company are looking to interview asap. To find out more about the company and apply please send your CV to Hayley.Bee@reedglobal.com