1st Line Support Engineer
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
An experienced 1st Line Support Engineer is required to join a thriving company in Newcastle. This opportunity can offer progression paths and qualifications within the company. If you are looking for a fast-paced technical role in a friendly and encouraging environment this may be the role for you.
This company’s client base is consistently growing and they are now looking for an individual who is not afraid to get involved and grow technically. With a strong company culture of care, community and teamwork, employees are collaborative at all levels. This role will allow you to take pride in providing quality service to clients and customers on a day to day basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting customers on a variety of different projects
- Resolving tickets quickly and efficiently
- Enhancing the clients knowledge of their IT systems
- Supporting a wide range of businesses (both small and large)
- Support management and upkeep of internal company systems
Essential skills include experience with:
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a 1st line support role
- Working in a customer facing environment
- Windows Server experience
- Office 365
- Microsoft Office
- Mobile access to business email
- Full UK driving licence
- Degree or professional qualification in IT related discipline
Furthermore this client expects their employees to have great communication skills, a positive and constructive approach to working alongside being driven and willing to pass industry appropriate accreditations.
Salary and Benefits:
- Formal on the job training leading to industry qualifications e.g. MCSE
- Bonus Scheme
- Family friendly company
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
If you are interested in applying to this opportunity please send your CV over ASAP
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted to interview.
Keywords: It Support/ Microsoft Gold/ Microsoft/ Newcastle upon Tyne/ Windows/ Desktop/ 1st line/ Office 365