|Location: SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3049786|
This business promotes a passion for customers across the organisation, to be innovative change makers and strive to not only provide the service expected by our customers but also to offer value, to get work right first time, and to continuously seek improvement.
Founded in 1845 and based in London, this busines is a FTSE100 company overseeing £307.6 billion in customer investments for 16 million customers worldwide.
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
My client currently haa an exciting opportunity for a Project Accountant to join their fast-paced Finance team.
Main purpose of the role:
Responsible for the delivery of Finance projects and process improvement. Providing technical expertise on the finance aspects of company-wide projects.
- Lead the technical support for the design and delivery of finance projects; and finance aspects of company-wide projects.
- Ensure a culture of continuous improvement is in place by Identifying and implementing improvements to the efficiency and quality of processes within the Finance department.
- Coach and develop Reporting Teams in Finance following the adoption of process changes arising from project developments.
- Strong, proactive risk and control management, to ensure compliance with all regulatory and corporate policies following the standards and methodologies defined within the Risk Management Framework
- Involvement in systems management and development for allocated projects – gap analysis, process design and build, documentation and dry runs.
- Training and handover of completed processes to BAU team.
- Work as part of a wider project delivery team, communicating progress on deliverables and managing stakeholders as required.
Educated to degree level
Qualified Accountant or by experience
Experience in working with the Financial Services sector.
Developed depth and breadth of expertise within a similar reporting environment.
Proven experience in developing reporting processes/ process improvement activity.
Experience in the preparation of regulatory reports is desirable.
Experience of systems (eg JDE, HFM etc).
Knowledge and understanding of standards and regulations
Experience of project and change activity within a Finance team
Excellent communication skills and Stakeholder management.
Highly competent in the use of MS, particularly Excel
Proven experience of building and maintain positive working relationships.
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
20.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
EXETER, DEVONRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
52000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
KINGSTON UPON THAMES, SURREYRead more