We are currently recruiting for EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Primary Teachers for the Whitehaven area for a number of different roles including flexible day to day supply, part time long term & full time long term including roles up to the end of the academic year!
• Are you an experienced EYFS, KS1 or KS2 Teacher looking for part or full time employment?
• Are you an NQT looking for a role to complete your Induction?
• Are you available at least 2 days a week and able to travel around the local area?
If you answered yes to any of the above then please apply immediately - I am waiting to hear from you!
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
• Recent experience of working in primary, secondary or SEN schools and knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Experience in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 OR an interest in working in any of these key stages
• Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
• A passion for working with children
• Commitment to Safeguarding
In return, we will offer you:
• Payment to scale for any long term roles in line with AWR
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on Teaching roles/positions
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check