How To Opt Out
If you do not wish to benefit from Reed Benefits Scheme, you are required to opt out. Please follow the instructions below in order to opt out:
- Log into OnTime via https://candidate.reedglobal.com
- Once logged in, please read any announcements and click ‘Next'/'Accept' if you are happy to proceed
- You should then be on the 'Home' page
- Scroll down this page to the heading 'Other Options'
- Select 'Change your Preferences'
- Enter your current password
- Scroll down to the Reed Benefits Section
- If you wish to opt out, please click on the link that appears after this sentence: 'You are currently enrolled in Reed Benefits and have the ability to opt out of the scheme by clicking here'
- Select the level/levels you wish to opt out of by clicking in the relevant boxes
- Click 'Save'
Confirmation that you have correctly opted out, will be indicated when you select 'Change your Preferences' option and it should read: 'You opted out of Reed Benefits on XX XXXXX 20XX at XX:XX'.
How To Opt Back In
Should you change your mind, you are welcome to opt back in at any time. To do so, please click the consent button to automatically opt in on either:
OnTime > Rewards & Benefits
X3 > My Details > Edit Profile
Reed Benefits is serviced through Reed Insurance Brokerage Ltd (Reg No C 40354) which is the REED Group's insurance broker and also forms part of the REED Group of Companies. Reed Insurance Brokerage Ltd is enrolled to carry on the business of insurance broking in all European Union member states and is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority in terms of the Insurance Intermediaries Act 2006.