If you wish to benefit from the Reed Benefits Scheme and/or Reed Discount club, you are required to opt in.
Please follow the instructions below for your portal;
- Log in to XMS - www.xms-portal.com
- Click on My Details
- Click on Edit Profile
- Click on Reed Benefits and Discount Club
- Click on Yes, I would like to join...- for either scheme & save
On Time instructions
- Log into OnTime via https://candidate.reedglobal.com
- Once logged in, please read any announcements and click ‘Next'/'Accept' if you are happy to proceed
- You should then be on the 'Home' page
- Scroll down and select 'Other Options'
- Select 'Change your Preferences'
- Enter your current password
- Scroll down to the Reed Benefits Section
- To opt in, please click on the link that appears after this sentence: 'You are currently not enrolled in Reed Benefits and have the ability to opt into the scheme by clicking here'
- Select the schemes you wish to join of by clicking in the relevant boxes
- Click 'Save'
Reed Benefits is serviced through Reed Insurance Brokerage Ltd (Reg No C 40354) which is the REED Group's insurance broker and also forms part of the REED Group of Companies. Reed Insurance Brokerage Ltd is enrolled to carry on the business of insurance broking in all European Union member states and is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority in terms of the Insurance Intermediaries Act 2006.
Reed Discount Club is operated by Reward Gateway (UK) Ltd.