Mint az IT erőforrások piacának kulcsszereplője és meghatározó tényezője, a Reed Technology azt vallja, hogy a szoros kapcsolat ügyfél és jelölt között nélkülözhetetlen a hosszú távú sikerhez - éppen ezért tanácsadónk magát az embert helyezi előtérbe.
9 állás, Magyarország
Our partner is a world leader in welding, cutting and also an international supplier of products, know-how and services.
For their fast growing team in Budapest we are looking for:
VoIP Network Engineer
•Vendor management of suppliers for the Global network
•Manage, implement, and execute projects, including those for new or renovated facilities requiring new network, phone systems, surveillance/access control, and wireless connectivity
•Opportunity to lead architecture design and implementation of projects for regional phone systems and upgrades
•Provide technical support and troubleshooting to users
•Perform network administration duties
•Strengthen the infrastructure security to guard against vulnerabilities, exploits, and external attacks
•Thorough understanding of Infrastructure budget (Telecom – mobility, wireless, MPLS, Circuits) and ability to proactively identify potential cost savings and any risks
•Keeps abreast of emerging technologies and their transitional implications, and recommends solutions to current business and mission needs
•Higher education (IT related Bachelor Degree or Master preferred)
•CCIE-Voice Certification is nice to have
•Minimum 4 years of experience in network and IP telephony solutions
•Excellent English knowledge
•Phone and call routing experience to include upgrades and integration of multiple systems
•Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building abilities
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present to various audiences
•Experience implementing and troubleshooting SIP along with integration of traditional PSTN infrastructures
•Knowledge/experience of MS Exchange deployments in a cloud environment (e.g. MS Office 365, Lync), and integration with phone systems is a plus
•Familiarity with Active Directory
•Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
•Scripting (PowerShell or VBScript preferred)
•Experience with virtualized environments (VMware)
•Experience with DR – testing and backup/recovery
•Experience with SOX, general IT Controls, Audit compliance, and PCI would be a big advantage
Location: City Centre of Budapest
+36 1 88 33 518
Would you be interested in working for the world’s leading bank transaction software provider company? This is your chance to make a difference to your career path!
As one of the World’s fastest improving software developing companies, our client is currently seeking a talented, results-oriented new colleague for their team.
If you fancy to take part in a worldwide growing company’s success, don’t miss your chance by not applying for the following position:
•Plan and Deploy standard IP networking solutions supporting the business growth (main technology areas: IP routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN solutions, datacenter networking)
•Operational and documentation activities related to the global network environment
•Technical project coordination at IT / Telecommunication service delivery projects
•Providing Level3 support for L1/L2 telecom engineers at complex networking case
•Work with internal teams across the globe
•Work with external service providers and vendors on technical projects
•Occasionally local and international travelling is required
•Provide Level3 on-call (at home standby) support on a periodic basis
•College or University degree in Engineering - preferably Information Technology or Electrical Engineering
•Active, minimum Cisco CCNP certification
•Strong technology knowledge and experience required at:
•o LAN/WAN network technologies, protocols
•o IP routing protocols (BGP,EIGRP)
•o VPN technologies (IPSec, GRE, VTI, GetVPN)
•o Network security technologies (Cisco ASA firewalls)
•Minimum 3 years hands-on experience at operation and deployment activities at global/enterprise grade networks
•Basic knowledge at MS Windows based desktop & server technologies
•Fluency in English both verbal and written
•Analytical thinking for problem and project handling
•Strong problem solving skills
•Strong documentation skills
•Ability to work independently as well as in a team
•Cisco IP Telephony & CallCenter, ACE, FWSM, UCS, Nexus1k-5k, NMS/HP NNMI, IPS and SIEM solutions, Scripting
+36 1 8833 518
Our prestigious client works in the printing industry and expands its existing operation in Budapest.
The professional would be responsible for developing professional service offers with our customers based on our client’s software portfolio.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing:
• Based on requirements fed by the country teams, Solution Architects sizes and helps defining the solution which best matches the customer needs and the company strategy
• Additionally to working with the country PS teams, the Solution Architect works closely with Subject Matter Experts where extra expertise is required and with the Technical Project Manager to help adapt offering to business needs
• Responsibilities may include defining the recommended architecture, hardware and software specification, implementation and deployment plan. In order to maintain a proper understanding of the company solutions, the Solution Architect can also be involved in writing the solutions
• Based on their knowledge of the solution portfolio, Solution Architects ensure the relevant components and quantities are properly entered into the system (Salesforce.com) in order to produce the appropriate quote to the country teams
• On some situations, the job may require travelling to customer location or other EMEA company sites
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Degree in computer science
• At least 3 years experience in an IT position (preference order)
• System admin
• Network architecture
• Development knowledge
• Software support
• Experience with enterprise content management would be a bonus
• Excellent level in English (oral and written)
• German, French or other European languages are bonus
• Communication and data standards: Network protocols, document formats, etc.
One of our international client in now looking for an IT Support Specialist into their growing team.
Purpose of role:
•Provide system administration and technical support
•To get involved in many aspects of IT support covering wide range of disciplines and responsibilities within a small team based across several locations
•Support over 100+ different applications across different platforms
•To ensure delivery of the operational requirements of the contract
•Identify and initiate continuous improvement activities in support of ongoing IT Application Delivery
•Applies understanding knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users
•Identifies, investigates and researcheres user questions, problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems
•Provide end user and appliaction support to a community of 500+ internal users
•Minimum 2 years of experience in appliaction support or system administration
•Knowledge of Windows platform and Active Directory
•Some experience in databases: MS SQL/Oracle
•Good communication and analytical skills
•Problem solving attitude
Nice to have:
•College or University degree
•Ensure Process/Quality compliance with ISO 9001
•Ensure data intergrity and security compliance with ISO 27001
•Knowledge of Mac operating system
+36 1 8833 511
• You are responsible for the following while conducting job functions:
• For understanding roles and responsibilities of our WW counterparts and supplier teams – including but not exclusively WW GSO Systems, WW BI COC, AMS teams, IT teams – and the WW GSO prioritization & consistency check approval processes
• For understanding accurately the processes, environment and needs of the teams in the GSO organization, and GSO global standard business processes and how EMEA business specifics fit into the global process.
• That your job functions are carried out in line with the priorities set by the GSO leadership and communicated by EMEA GSO Systems & Tools leadership.
• That during BI analysis of any request and task assigned to you, BI policy, GSO strategy and GSO measurement standards are addressed.
• For understanding accurately BI systems’ architecture and their relation to primary data providers and type of linkage and importance / level of criticality in business processes.
• For understanding the logic of current existing BI solutions, metrics and KPIs and how they relate to business processes, and data entry and data flow in primary and secondary systems.
• For promoting standard existing report and business process solutions, when they can accurately fulfill the requirements of the business communicated in the tickets owned by you.
• That stakeholders of each request or task owned by you are made aware in a timely manner and via the official communication channels in line with the standard way of usage of Systems & Tools teams about the following:
• the workflow how their request is going to be handled
• committed ETAs of feedback and milestones of solutioning the request
• administration, approval and prioritization needs of the request
• what information we need to conduct analysis
• structured solution offering that addresses each part of the original requirement
• For educating clients and reinforcing BI processes and escalation paths and escalating to EMEA Systems & Tools leadership in case of a break in the prioritization or S & T processes.
• That the database field mappings used in GSO reports do precisely map to business logic as defined by WW best practices, and also provide feedback to improve WW best practices.
• Existing report development standards are met and guidelines are addressed in line with instructions of both BI COC and WW GSO BI.
• That IT equipment and application accesses necessary to do your job are working, and you understand their usage. Breaks should be escalated in the EMEA GSO S & T leadership line if the appropriate incident tickets opened and resolution ETA risks set commitments.
• Learn new tools, systems, processes and techniques required to fulfill job functions.
• You will also be responsible to find ways to automate our remaining manual reporting portfolio.
• 2 years working in international environment and using office systems and tools (conference calls, MS office, calendar usage, web collaboration tools etc.)
• 2 years in a BA role (at least Level 2)
• 2 years with at least one of the following tools: Microsoft BI, Oracle BI, SAP Business Objects, including having worked with Data Warehouse-based BI architecture; understanding in CRM/ERP and BI system architecture, and databases
• 1 year in a BI function and client/stakeholder management in the services area
• Proven experience writing SQL queries
• Prover record working in or with Data Quality Management
Our partner is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide.
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager who would like to join to a dynamic team in a fast growing company.
•Understands customer requirements, can deduct and formulate the underlying technical requirements and feasible high level solutions
•Maintains good working relations with customer technical staff and management
•Manages his projects and tracks time and cost
•Reports progress both internal and to customer
•Understands requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and usability issues
•Aware of current technology
•BSc in IT desired
•2+ years professional project management experience
•Must understand backend technologies and have basic database skills
•Strong oral and written communication skills are required
•Able to bridge between customers, account managers, developers and testers
•Must be comfortable working in a team environment
•Strong English skills in written and spoken
•Willingness to travel/flexible in working at customer side and/or other SG locations
•Project management certificates (eg. PMI, IPMA)
•Experience in managing front-end and back-end projects
Your personal strengths:
•Independent and thorough working style
•High quality and responsibility in own work
•Interest in new methods and technologies
•Motivating and communicative, strong leadership, time management and problem solving skills
•Strong analytical skills and structured thinking
•Gaming experience is a plus
•Economically stable and growing enterprise in a high-tech environment
•Excellent working atmosphere
•Competitive remuneration package
+36 1 88 33 518
Our prestigious client is looking for a candidate for the above mentioned position. This role will be responsible driving systems changes and continuous improvements within the EMEA GSO organization by facilitating adoption and minimizing impact on operations. You will be responsible for providing expertise to support business growth and expansion to emerging countries, specifically you will have responsibility for coaching and mentoring a team of Business Analysts, Systems experts and project managers in achieving success and delivering quality.
• Motivate, coach and lead a team to achieve department goals.
• Coach, promote teamwork, resolve conflict and conduct performance evaluations.
• Responsible to evaluate the individual performance of direct reports and determine merit increase and rewards.
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Participate in stakeholders meetings to get a better understanding of new ideas/issues.
• Organise and monitor workload for the team.
• Qualify, size, prioritize and assign new projects/tasks to team members.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Degree in Economics, Informatics or Engineering is expected, but not limiting.
• 3 or more years of experience in people management.
• 3 or more years of experience in:
• Understanding in system architecture and IT concerns
• Process development
• Customer Relation Management
• Project Management and/or Change Management
• Business & system support of ERP or CRM systems like SAP, Oracle, SIEBEL
• working remotely with different groups of people
• International context knowledge
• In terms of interaction with the Business, it is highly recommended that exposure to the Business (Business Users/Managers, Customers, Suppliers) has been demonstrated during the experience of the candidate.
• Knowledge on Agile Methodology and Practice is a plus
• Expertise in CRM, ERP, Portal, Content Management, Integration etc. is a real plus
• Ability to design for the future, while managing the present day to day department operations.
• Basic familiarization with database concepts preferred.
• Knowledge of Project Management Methodology (PMI PMP certificate is an advantage)
• Knowledge of Change Management Methodology (ADKAR, Prosci certificate is a plus)
• Results oriented
• Ability to think out of the box
• Ready and able to travel (No VISA limitation within EMEA countries)
• English Advanced Working proficiency level (Native is an advantage)
We are looking for a technical specialist, who would work in a dynamic Solutions Support team to support complex solution products involving server-based, cloud-based and device-based software and firmware. The Solutions Agent requires strong technical, troubleshooting, communication, and organizational skills to fulfill the responsibilities outlined below.
• Provide technical support for complex solutions products for highly knowledgeable customers, such as trained help desks, service technicians, IT administrators.
• Assess urgency with the customer and apply judgment to set the priority of the issue, thereby establishing SLAs for all company roles involved in resolving the issue.
• Troubleshoot issues reported by customers or personnel, such as Professional Services Technical Specialists.
• Own each issue until customer confirms it is resolved and own customer communications related to the issues customers report.
• Proactively manage and drive escalated issues through the escalation process to meet SLAs.
• Understand customer segments and product value.
• Understand and articulate how each product differs from competitive products.
• Understand and articulate the value that the product brings to its customers and use this information to act with speed and to convey understanding of how the product is critical to a customer’s business operations.
• Establish relationship with the customer, gaining knowledge of the customer’s environment, configuration, business, and build trust and rapport with the customer. Maintain professional communication with customers in all circumstances.
• Review root cause analysis for all issues escalated to Level 3 or Product Engineering.
• Actively pursue additional knowledge to improve ability to resolve customer issues.
• Participate in required training and certification for new solution products.
• Spend 10-15% of work time learning new and updated products, updates to existing products, and new 3rd party technology.
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science is preferred, including course work in these areas: operating systems, security, networking and network protocols, databases.
• At least 1 year of experience in IT or technical support is required.
• Microsoft certification
• Java script experience ( writing, reading, debugging ) preferred; certification preferred
• General experience troubleshooting in networking
• Ability to obtain and interpret network, server, and security logs is required
• Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining databases
• Experience debugging/troubleshooting server-based or cloud-based software issues
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and French
• Ability to understand complex solution products and rapidly learn complex technology and troubleshooting techniques.
• Strong written, verbal, and actively listening skills
Purpose and Summary of position:
• Provide Level 1 engineering support for internal staff globally.
• Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT incidents, requests, and queries.
• Accurately manage incidents, requests, and queries in the Service Desk ticketing system.
• Analyze, triage, and troubleshoot desktop and laptop, incidents. Interface with multiple monitoring tools.
• Manage multiple applications, devices, and services through work level instructions.
• Cooperate with other IT groups
• Excellent German and at least intermediate English language
• 1+ year in a technology support role is big advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal skills especially communication and presentation skills
• Proven track record of collaborative working across business units. Successful delivery against commitments and deadlines
• Promotes and supports standardization and continuous improvement
• Ability to work independently and make decisions where necessary