Sales and marketing
A szélesebb körű keresésért
Véleményünk szerint a karrierépítés következő lépcsőfokára lépni éppen eléggé nehéz ahhoz, hogy nélkülözze egy tanácsadó segítségét, aki igyekszik az Önhöz leginkább illő munkát megtalálni. Ön csinálja a marketinget. Mi pedig a munkaerőközvetítést. Hiszen ez a specialitásunk, több mint 50 éve.
2 állás, Magyarország
The Coordinator, Product Fulfillment is responsible for materials fulfillment through the research, order, delivery, tracking and return of materials/assets (tape and electronic files) to and from various television and digital licensees in accordance with contractual requirements and obligations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Research the availability of materials and prepare purchase and duplication orders for television broadcast materials per the terms of negotiated agreements
Communicate with licensees on materials questions and specifications for orders, deliveries and rejections / replacements (including SD and HD feature masters, on-air promotional elements and screeners)
Work with Manager to identify and resolve client concerns or issues
Coordinate movement of source masters to and from approved duplication facilities. Communicate with TV licensees regarding incoming and outgoing shipments
Provide written authorization for pertinent clients to access local and/or in-territory duplication elements through local and/or in-territory facilities
Update internal tracking reports for specified territories with new avail date information, client tape specification changes and shipping instructions updates; coordinate client tape returns and erasure notifications
Perform general administrative duties including filing, faxing and copying
Must possess minimum 2-3 years experience of file and tape servicing for all media
Knowledge of video tape and digital file formats and specifications
Ability to read and interpret deal term sheets and license agreements with respect to material delivery obligations
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet software
Fluent English required and additional language skills preferred
Excellent organizational skills, ability to focus under pressure and strong multi-tasking skills
Excellent Customer Service skills including strong communication skills (written and oral.)
Must be able to work independently, adhere to strict deadlines and solve problems
Our prestigious client works in the printing industry and expands its existing operation in Budapest. The main purpose of the role would be coordination and fulfillment of local marketing requests. The professional would be involved in EMEA regional projects as well.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing:
• Responsible for the creation of any print collaterals (brochures, flyers, event invitations etc.) to support any local campaign or EMEA one
• The creation of any online collaterals (email, newsletter, landing page etc.) to support any local campaign or EMEA one
• Coordinating the production of these collateral with other marketing teams worldwide.
• Manage content accuracy on the existing public websites, on the partner portals and offline collaterals.
• Coordinate some of the central processes acting as a facilitator for specific steps (localization, sending of emails etc.)
• In addition, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible to ensure any campaign developed is including all the tracking mechanisms to monitor, report and analyze on any online campaign he/she has developed.
• The Marketing Coordinator is also in charge of sharing his/her expertise with the countries in order to provide proper recommendations to drive continuous improvement in our collaterals efficiency and help driving more demand.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• A college degree or equivalent in Marketing, Web development, Digital Design or similar areas
• Previous offline/online marketing experience, gained either in a B2B or B2C environment
• Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken) is mandatory,
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative tools is a must,
• Russian language skill (written and spoken) is required
• Knowledge of Web development technologies counts as an advantage,
• Autonomous and creative,
• Very thorough & follows-up well on all items, even small ones
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Orientation toward expedient execution
• Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environment