Take your career on a journey
Reed Accountancy are experts at helping people like you find their ideal career move. Working in partnership with prestigious clients, we'll expose you to a variety of openings across all sectors including financial services, public sector, not for profit, practice and commerce.
Put simply, our highly experienced, friendly consultants will embark on a journey of evaluation and assessment with you and match you to your ideal part-qualified and entry level accountancy roles.
1 jobs in Turkey
• Manage the monthly accounting close process to ensure all transactions are completed timely and accurately.
• Prepare accounting entries and balance sheet reconciliations
• Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and all journal entries are completed in a timely manner.
• Establish and monitor proper accounting methods and policies.
• Improve accounting systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions where needed.
• Manage all accounting processes and the team
• Support management in completing special projects and other tasks as assigned.
• Manage and monitor the close process ensuring quality financial statements and reports are delivered on time and in full.
• Supervise accountants who perform accounting functions, including preparation of schedules for the month end / quarter end reporting package, and provide them with appropriate level of review, feedback and support.
• Support Annual and Quarterly audit processes.