global recruitment specialists
A name you can trust
If you're looking for your next career move - talk to the experts. With over 350 offices internationally, REED is able to offer you an unrivalled level of opportunities across a wide range of specialisms.
At REED we have a nationwide and international network of specialists who lead the way in developing peoples careers. We not only have the best trained specialists in the industry, we also have an unrivalled network which means that we can match your career aspirations to a wide range of leading companies.
To find out more about how we can help, contact your nearest REED team today.
4 jobs in Turkey
-Prepares the elements for the reporting, the budget, the business plan and the forecasts.
-Follows and analyses the actual situation vs forecast and vs budget on the daily, weekly and monthly basis.
-Ensure accuracy of management control and costing information in the ERP system of the site.
-Ensure reliability of site gross margin and site below gross margin expenses during closing process.
-Manages the activity of the controlling department so that it can control if the company’s activity is performed by the most efficient and most profitable way and suits the local laws.
-People management: Supports in the training and career development of controlling people. Creates a proactive team within his/her perimeter and help identifying high potentials.
Sales Engineer will be responsible with active field sales and business development activities of Textile chemicals.
Developing relationships with existing and potential customers,
Conducting market research and identifying potential opportunites,
Responding to customer queries and complaints and ensuring that corrective action is taken.
Providing assistance to the sales team when necessary,
The role consists of management Key Accounts and Suppliers.
Management of all market business strategy, pricing and market positioning.
Monitoring all the supply process from sourcer to client,
Effective management of regional clients,
Providing technical solutions to client requirements,
Effective team & budget management,
• Check accuracy, integrity, completeness, consistency of financial reporting
• Checking and supporting cost accounting process at month ends, cost of goods sold controlling
• Budget and forecast planning in close operation with all other departments
• Perform detailed budget variance analysis vs plan / forecast / prior year.
• Prepare monthly management reports
• Pricing – supporting sales community for cost calculations
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and forecasts
• Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations
• Ensure compliance with statutory and Group requirements
• Accompany statutory and Group audits
• Independent management of finance related projects
• Reporting to Finance Manager / Financial Controller