global recruitment specialists
A name you can trust
If you're looking for your next career move - talk to the experts. With over 350 offices internationally, REED is able to offer you an unrivalled level of opportunities across a wide range of specialisms.
At REED we have a nationwide and international network of specialists who lead the way in developing peoples careers. We not only have the best trained specialists in the industry, we also have an unrivalled network which means that we can match your career aspirations to a wide range of leading companies.
To find out more about how we can help, contact your nearest REED team today.
13 jobs in Turkey
-Prepares the elements for the reporting, the budget, the business plan and the forecasts.
-Follows and analyses the actual situation vs forecast and vs budget on the daily, weekly and monthly basis.
-Ensure accuracy of management control and costing information in the ERP system of the site.
-Ensure reliability of site gross margin and site below gross margin expenses during closing process.
-Manages the activity of the controlling department so that it can control if the company’s activity is performed by the most efficient and most profitable way and suits the local laws.
-People management: Supports in the training and career development of controlling people. Creates a proactive team within his/her perimeter and help identifying high potentials.
Sales Engineer will be responsible with active field sales and business development activities of Textile chemicals.
Developing relationships with existing and potential customers,
Conducting market research and identifying potential opportunites,
Responding to customer queries and complaints and ensuring that corrective action is taken.
Providing assistance to the sales team when necessary,
The role consists of management Key Accounts and Suppliers.
Management of all market business strategy, pricing and market positioning.
Monitoring all the supply process from sourcer to client,
Effective management of regional clients,
Providing technical solutions to client requirements,
Effective team & budget management,
• Executes, plans, and implements plant specific human resources programs in line with Corporate HR policies and practices.
• Administers corporate policies relating to compensation, benefits, employee relations, training.
• Prepares regular reports, analyzes them and follow up the actions accordingly
• Leads the industrial relations in plants
• Ensures that all HR practices in the plants fully comply with all applicable local, national legislations.
• Proactively leads the recruitment process in the plants
• Manage the administrative works (fleet, meal, canteen, maintenance of the facilities, cleaning etc)
-Dealer experienced in channel development
-Implementation of competitor analyses and implementation of relevant sales / marketing strategies
-To make daily appointment planning on the goals of the weekly plan framework in order to acquire new customers,
-To find the necessary sales and sales development activities to meet daily / weekly / monthly sales targets
-To inform management about sales activities reporting.
• Manage the monthly accounting close process to ensure all transactions are completed timely and accurately.
• Prepare accounting entries and balance sheet reconciliations
• Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and all journal entries are completed in a timely manner.
• Establish and monitor proper accounting methods and policies.
• Improve accounting systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions where needed.
• Manage all accounting processes and the team
• Support management in completing special projects and other tasks as assigned.
• Manage and monitor the close process ensuring quality financial statements and reports are delivered on time and in full.
• Supervise accountants who perform accounting functions, including preparation of schedules for the month end / quarter end reporting package, and provide them with appropriate level of review, feedback and support.
• Support Annual and Quarterly audit processes.
-Determining the appropriate shopping mall / street locations and alternatives by analyzing the region and customer profile according to the company's leasing criteria,
-Preparation of feasibility reports together with investment costs and turnover targets of the selected alternatives,
-Follow-up of rental offers and contracts with property owners, real estate agents and shopping malls,
-Reviewing and evaluating lease contracts and making revisions,
-Following all opening processes at branch openings,
-Follow-up of renewal and extension of existing lease contracts,
-Analyzing the performance of existing stores, monitoring rent discounts,
-Creation of rent payment statements.
-Preparing and presenting the Weekly, Monthly and Annual Cash flow statements,
-Actively executing and reporting cash flow and bank transactions,
-Making supplier payments within the framework of determined principles,
-Following up the collections from the valley,
-Voluntary tax, SGK, check debit etc.
-Making payments on time,
-Contributing to the development of financial processes
-Prepare management financing reports in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly format
-Follow-up of M & A and investment transactions.
-Preparation of investment proposals and feasibilities.
-Experienced to follow discount cash flow processes.
-To control the return of investment processes.
Reed Turkey is looking for an "Training and Development Expert" for it's multinational client.
-Analysing developmental needs based on performance& feedback tools,
-Designing, planning, implementing development activities for both soft skill and technical trainings,
-Developing new consepts by conducting market research and following trends in training and development area,
-Communicating with vendors,
-Prepare training reports regularly.
-Take full responsibility for his/her own UHNW/HNW client portfolio and also generate new UHNW/HNW client portfolio
-Build relationships and liaise with customers
-Adopt extensive know-how in asset management product portfolio
-Track local and international regulations of the market
-Provide support to top management
-Self-motivated, result oriented individual with ‘hands on’ mentality
-Display very good communication & presentation skills
-Eager to meet aggressive targets
Reed Turkey is looking for a "HR Business Partner/ HR Assistant Manager" for its multinational client.
-Acting as a single point of contact on core human resources processes,
-Implementing HR tools, systems and processes,
-Having the responsibility of the HR Processes; salary review, yearly bonus systems, etc.
• Check accuracy, integrity, completeness, consistency of financial reporting
• Checking and supporting cost accounting process at month ends, cost of goods sold controlling
• Budget and forecast planning in close operation with all other departments
• Perform detailed budget variance analysis vs plan / forecast / prior year.
• Prepare monthly management reports
• Pricing – supporting sales community for cost calculations
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and forecasts
• Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations
• Ensure compliance with statutory and Group requirements
• Accompany statutory and Group audits
• Independent management of finance related projects
• Reporting to Finance Manager / Financial Controller