Current job vacancies across Malaysia
More options Fewer options
Showing 20 results.
20 jobs in Singapore
The firm is now looking to recruit an Associate for one of its most revenue generating practices - M&A/Private Equity. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be involved in high-profile, high deal value transactions including large-scale cross-border M&A, equity and acquisition financing. He/she will work alongside with Partners who are well-respected in the industry and are drawing extensive praise from clients. The team has advised on numerous award-winning Asia and global deals.
The ideal candidate will be a UK/Singapore qualified lawyer with 3 -7 years of PQE and have an excellent academic background. He/she will have experience of working in a Corporate and Commercial team of a leading international law firm and will have experience of M&A, preferably with some experience in Private Equity.
Our client is a leading MNC and a key global player in the financial services and professional services industry. It is now seeking a lawyer to join its Hong Kong office as Director. The successful candidate will work alongside with highly respected former senior executives from the financial services, political, and media sector. He/she will work closely with, and provide strategic advice to, business stakeholders and external lobbying firms across the APAC region through understanding their positions, business, and relationships with the local and regional regulatory authorities.
The ideal candidate will be a bilingual English-Mandarin lawyer with more than 10 years of post-qualification experience in any practice gained with a leading international law firm. He/she must have a strong academic background, stable career history, native fluency in English and fluent in spoken Mandarin, as well as excellent presentation and negotiation skills. Most importantly, he/she must be ambitious and willing to take up new challenges.
You will work closely with asset management and China teams to be responsible for the portfolio management of real estate private equity funds in China with the objective to optimize fund returns. You will have to track asset and fund returns, cashflow and distribution, and manage capital/tax structuring issues. You will manage investor queries and explain fund/asset results, organize investor meetings and site visits. Quarterly fund reporting and preparation of investment committee meeting materials and investment committee approval papers is also part of the jobscope. This role will be based in Singapore and will require occasional travels to China mainland.
To apply for this position, you should hold a degree in Accountancy/Business Administration/Finance/Real Estate/Engineering/Mathematics or other quantitative fields. You should have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, strong financial modelling and financial skills, and the ability to multi-task and coordinate. Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and spoken/written English & Chinese is required.
1) Maintain calendar and schedule meetings
2) Coordinate all travel related arrangements – hotel, transfer and visa via travel agent.
3) Prepare expense reports
4) Create/prepare correspondence and presentations.
5) Produce standard and specific reports as requested
6) Business administrative support – processing invoices as well as submission of documents in relation to event sponsorships and grants.
7) Responsible for organizing internal meetings and offsite internal meetings locally.
8) Responsible for overall coordination of events and activities that may occur outside of Singapore. this will require in-depth coordination with country marketing teams on arrangements for guest arrival coordination and services, hotel arrangements, venue and event management coordination. (Some of which are re-occurring events requiring repetitive coordination).
9) Processing Purchase Order for procurement purpose
10) Support other departments as part of the pooling system when Admin team member is on leave
Reporting to the Head of Finance and leading a team, you will be responsible for GL, AP, AR and ensuring accurate closing and preparation of full set of monthly management accounting while working closely with key business partners on forecasting/budgeting and achieving targets. You will review and ensure timely submissions of statutory filings, various local and company tax returns to the relevant tax authorities and support queries from corporate tax department on a regular basis. Other key responsibilities include ensuring strict internal controls and compliance with all local accounting, tax, statutory, legislative requirements and all relevant SOX controls are in place. You will be liaising with external & internal auditors, tax agents, banks and other government agencies as necessary. In addition, you will be a key point of contact to provide financial advice to the team and be involved in ad-hoc financial and system projects.
Reporting to the Head of Department and working closely with the regional shared service centre, you will be responsible for the accounting and finance function for Singapore and ensuring compliance with local statutory and regulatory reporting requirements. This includes managing monthly and annual financial statement close, establishing appropriate local accounting policies and ensuring compliance with SOX, coordinating with regional finance teams on various accounting and tax matters. In addition, you will be work closely with external auditors, tax consultants and managing relationships with bankers. Last but not least, you will be leading the integration of acquired companies and be the key point of contact for other ad-hoc finance matters.
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be part of the investment and asset management team and playing an important role in providing robust financial and economic analysis and solutions related to investments, planning and operations. The key responsibilities include building financial valuation models, carrying out investment, financing and tax structuring, collate and analyse data, preparing internal and external presentations, support due diligence teams, understand the important drivers of value creation in the business and participate in a team to deliver value to clients and investors. You will receive significant international exposure working with a diverse set of projects, partners, external and internal stakeholders. You must be able to work effectively with project teams of different disciplines and cultures including emerging markets.
Reporting to the Group CEO, you will have overall responsibilities for finance and operations of the business which includes establishing the Asia HQ in Singapore and to expand the company’s geographic footprint in Asia. The key duties will be to direct the economic and financial evaluation of new projects and capital investment initiatives, support the M&A negotiations to ensure corporate commercial requirements are established, leading the investments and debt financing, Asia tax planning and compliance, treasury administration and risk management. You will be a key member of the management team to support strategic planning and decision making.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will travel extensively to regional offices to review existing processes and internal control systems to improve governance and maximize operating efficiency. You will evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of internal control, identify internal control issues and concerns, provide recommendations and work with overseas management teams to implement new controls. Coordinate with HQ internal auditors to design and implement internal audit plan to ensure sufficient and effective audit coverage. Lead implementation of new financial and operational systems including conducting requirements study, developing new processes/systems, testing, implementing changes and training support teams on system/compliance matters. Responsible for driving process improvements to increase operational/cost efficiencies.
You will be a key Finance Business Partner to the regional team in establishing effective in-depth business analysis per market, business units and customer landscape. You will also support the business in budget and strategic plans, working with the Country Managers to guarantee sales forecast and costing accuracy. You will make sure that monthly and quarterly reports are reviewed and submitted, ensuring the accuracy of monthly close and variances against budgets. Additionally, you will guarantee that statutory related matters are submitted while upholding governance and internal controls. Last but not least, you will be involved in ad-hoc projects to expand the profitability of the region.
• Responsible for effective production planning, coordination and execution of production
• To control production activity within span of responsibility ensuring that the department’s workload is undertaken in an efficient, productive and timely manner
• To manage a team of production workers and allocate tasks for production workers
• Ensure daily maintenance and housekeeping of the warehouse
• Resolve, support and improve daily issues including warehouse, production and logistics issues
You will be reporting and working closely with the Marketing Manager, to plan, develop and execute marketing and communications initiatives for the brand under the portfolio. Support both local and regional teams in advertising, promotions, PR and events, including managing of CRM programs. Furthermore, you will team up with Operations, VM, and other functions to craft effective and compelling programs and activities for the brands. You will also be involved in managing of production of marketing collaterals and POS, and preparing monthly reports.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you are entirely responsible for the retail stores in Singapore. This includes identifying strategic location for the stores, overseeing the construction and design, up until it is fully operational. You will supervise a team of staff, motivating and ensuring they meet the sales targets set by the management. Moreover, you will be in charge in planning and driving marketing activities that will boost brand awareness and drive traffic to the stores. Monitor trends, competition, and customer behavior and utilize this to generate compelling marketing activities that will generate sales.
Reed Singapore are looking for an outgoing Secretary to the Technology Director for a Chinese SME based in Central Singapore.
This newly created role will liaise with the site in China and will report to a Chinese Director. Most correspondence will be in Mandarin, therefore the successful applicant must be fluent and competent in both written and spoken Business Mandarin.
This role will be a full Secretarial support role and will be an integral part of the organisation. This Secretary will also be responsible for the Marketing and PR function for the organisation, so therefore should have some hands on experience and knowledge in Marketing.
This candidate should be comfortable managing several internal and stakeholders and be comfortable at all levels.
This role will also require:
Calendar and diary management
General office admin duties
Point of contact for Government and Media partners
Events Management – Small scale up to approx 20 pax plus one large international event outside of Singapore.
This role may suit someone from a not for profit or investment background.
Reed Singapore are looking for an exceptional candidate to join a Global Pharmaceutical MNC as Senior Site Management and Administrator.
Provide the optimal site and infrastructure services to enable an effective and efficient business operations.
Establish and maintain site related processes and systems in order to allow efficient and sustainable office operations.
Major tasks and responsibilities of position
Facility & Infrastructure Management (~ 40%)
• Coordinate renovation works within the office and keep up to date floor plans and drawings.
• Manage and deliver change requests (enhancements / modifications) per business requirements for all facilities and workplace.
• Point of contact with all 3rd party Vendors (including building landlord) and ensure timely troubleshooting for office / building related issues and maintenance (aircon, electricity, lifts, plumbing, water, toilet cleaning, lighting, car park, security renovation / service work permit etc.).
• Regular inspection of site facilities and plan / propose and implement necessary enhancements / repairs.
• Support major facility projects and contract with third party providers.
• Coordinate the assignment of office space, car parking, furniture and equipment.
• Manage the preventive Security System including access controls across all sites.
Site Service (Vendor) Management (~ 40%)
• Responsible for delivering all site related services with good quality and speed.
• Define, maintain, track and monitor the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for all contracts within the area of responsibility. Organize periodic review for with appointed Vendors for service review and put in place corrective and improvement measures.
• Governance over the proper usage and maintenance of the facility (e.g. house rules, housekeeping, landscaping, cleaning activities etc.)
• Prepare monthly site & facilities management reports (including cost).
• Track and manage the costs related to all service contracts.
• Collaborate with HSE on site safety and security topics and also to enhance our Contractors’ management (introduce workplace safety).
General Administration (~ 20%)
• Manage / maintain office & cleaning supplies, systems & equipment (e.g. AV systems, MFPs, printing papers, toners etc.).
• Proper documentation of Site Management & General Administration process and workflow.
• Provide backup support to rest of Team Members.
You will drive the treasury policy across the region in capital allocation to enable continuous growth over the markets, handling proactive risk management and controls, provide highly efficient and effective core treasury activities, and execute negotiation, completion and integration of business development opportunities. Additionally, you will provide business support in critical international projects.
You will conduct accounting for inventory while working closely with the logistics department in the area of stock costing, stock obsolescence, stock reporting and reconciliation and yearly inventory count. You will maintain SAP Master file, management reporting for overhead and variance analysis and manage accruals.
Architect, design and develop scalable .net services and web applications with a focus on performance and high availability
Plan and implement the technical roadmap of the product.
Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross- functional team.
Responsible to test fast release cycles by developing and supporting automated test tools and processes.
Proven track record of delivering scalable, mission critical software with high quality standards using the Microsoft .Net stack.
Expert and love writing in C# code.
Experience in software engineering practices like continuous delivery, feature oriented programming and automated testing.
Understanding of code optimizations, data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
Multiple roles of different senority available.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be assisting in the preparation for the monthly management business review deck, driving the financial planning process across the region and working closely with various stakeholders to deliver on monthly or yearly forecast of technology project revenue and costs. It is also essential to identify opportunities to streamline the management reporting process and assist in the proactive generation of value-added analysis by analysing and interpreting data, trends and other important information. You will be responsible for reviewing the accuracy of numbers and reasonableness of variance explanations of actuals vs. budget and forecast. This includes reporting of key findings to APAC management and controlling team. There will also be active business partnering with the various regional commercial heads through detailed review of top-line performance, costs control, trend analysis and ad-hoc analytical support. Lastly, you will support the business development team through financial modelling and also to participate in other ad hoc projects.
Roles and responsibilities includes:
• Extensive travel plans including flights, hotels and detailed itinerary bookings
• Complex Calendar management for both Directors
• General office maintenance and management including the vendor and supplier management
• Preparing presentations where required on Powerpoint and Excel reporting
• Ad hoc tasks where needed