Your Senior and Executive Technology recruitment partner
Reed Technology is a market leader in the recruitment of IT professionals in senior and mid level roles. Our specialist consultants have strong experience recruiting for Technical and Commercial positions across industries including IT & Telco, Banking & Financial Services, FMCG, Retail and Manufacturing.
With unrivalled experience in their field, Reed Technology's in-depth recruitment expertise continues to grow and diversify as quickly as the markets we service. We believe that strong client and candidate relationships are the key to long-term success.
That's why our consultants are fully trained experts who have the knowledge it takes to deliver a professional yet friendly service that's tailored to meet your career aspirations, whatever they may be.
Vertical specialisations we provide recruitment services for include:
| || |
Our job is to make the recruitment process as efficient, accurate and painless as possible for you.
- Permanent and contract IT recruitment
- Specialist knowledge of skill sets and industry sectors
- Professionally qualified and experienced consultants
- Fully web enabled managed agency and cost management services
- Bespoke research facility, investigating your recruitment and retention issues
We deliver high-end recruitment services of the highest quality to established multinationals, global players new to the market and thriving SMEs throughout ASEAN from our Singapore hub, helping them to identify and attract candidates with diverse, in-demand and niche skill sets.
Our specialist teams have built an in-depth knowledge of the demands placed on people in a variety of organisations including: Corporate End User Environments; Telco & IT Software Vendors, Banks & Financial Institutions and Tier-one IT Consultancies
Search all our currently available Technology jobs across the country using the job search below:
5 jobs in Singapore
- Strong technical expertise in information security program
- Responsible for vulnerability management and secure server configuration
- Main subject matter expert for the area of vulnerability management issues
- Compliance with overall information security framework and work with global stakeholders
- Determine appropriate information security controls and vulnerability mitigation
- Establish and maintain high level of information security control for Server Operation System
- Implementation and operation of an enterprise vulnerability management program scanning tool using data from both automated and manual
- Bachelor in Information Technology or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in network and IT security
- Experience on Checkpoint Firewall, Proxy, IPS implementation, operation and support
- CCSA or CISSP will be an added advantage
• The Big Data Scientist will undertake applied research and development in the areas of big data platform and analysis algorithms using the latest technologies in machine learning and distributed computing.
• Research and development of big data analytics platform for data integration, extraction, segmentation, visualization and analysis of large amount unstructured data.
• Analysis of big data for data-driven solution validation, evaluation and technology innovation.
• Optimize data analysis processes and systems for better efficiency and maintainability.
• Writing of documents that clearly explain how algorithms should be implemented, verified and validated.
• Monitoring the literature of interest and industrial development trends, broadly in the areas of big data.
• Plan and execute IT audits (Application, Infrastructure & Network)
Identify weaknesses and provide effective recommendations to enhance IT controls while reviewing the adequacy and effectiveness of current controls, the reliability and integrity of systems as well as compliance with policies, plans, procedures and regulations
Participate in ad-hoc projects such as IT Control Self-Assessments.
Responsible for the development of JAVA interfaces and scripts
Mediated API though JAVA scripting and SOAP/REST technology
Evaluate the best integration between Oracle platforms such as CRM on Demand or other marketing automation tools
Function as a business analyst particularly for Digital relating projects
Document of user requirements, gap-analysis and propose solutions, propose work-around and product development if necessary
Translate business requirements into application and operational requirements
Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
Develop and conduct User Acceptance Testing plan
Conduct and develop training