Your Senior and Executive Technology recruitment partner
Reed Technology is a market leader in the recruitment of IT professionals in senior and mid level roles. Our specialist consultants have strong experience recruiting for Technical and Commercial positions across industries including IT & Telco, Banking & Financial Services, FMCG, Retail and Manufacturing.
With unrivalled experience in their field, Reed Technology's in-depth recruitment expertise continues to grow and diversify as quickly as the markets we service. We believe that strong client and candidate relationships are the key to long-term success.
That's why our consultants are fully trained experts who have the knowledge it takes to deliver a professional yet friendly service that's tailored to meet your career aspirations, whatever they may be.
Vertical specialisations we provide recruitment services for include:
| || |
Our job is to make the recruitment process as efficient, accurate and painless as possible for you.
- Permanent and contract IT recruitment
- Specialist knowledge of skill sets and industry sectors
- Professionally qualified and experienced consultants
- Fully web enabled managed agency and cost management services
- Bespoke research facility, investigating your recruitment and retention issues
We deliver high-end recruitment services of the highest quality to established multinationals, global players new to the market and thriving SMEs throughout ASEAN from our Singapore hub, helping them to identify and attract candidates with diverse, in-demand and niche skill sets.
Our specialist teams have built an in-depth knowledge of the demands placed on people in a variety of organisations including: Corporate End User Environments; Telco & IT Software Vendors, Banks & Financial Institutions and Tier-one IT Consultancies
Search all our currently available Technology jobs across the country using the job search below:
10 jobs in Singapore
MYSQL & Cassandra Administration support which includes infrastructure setup, software installation, configuration, upgrading/patching, monitoring, trouble shooting, maintenance, and working closely with DevOps & Development teams.
Database development supporting new features & enhancements
Supporting various teams regarding DB/query tuning and performance, data modeling, schema design and review
Assist in Capacity Planning and Security Implementation.
Maintaining security according to best practices and generating security solutions that balance security & customer needs.
Staying abreast of the most current release of MYSQL, CASSANDRA including compatibility issues with operating systems, new functionalities and utilities
Shell scripting & Strong Linux system administrator skills
Software engineer will focus on the support, development, test automation, and maintenance of the customised system
Subject matter expert in delivering innovative software solutions
Develop innovative solutions to support manufacturing and operations
Develop components of both client-based systems for web or desktop applications
Participate in the design and implementation of database and SQL query designs
Participate in the testing and release of production software and validation of database integrity
Occasional on-call support
About 5 years of programming experience in Java (Java Enterprise/J2EE, EJB, Swing, JSP and Servlet
Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
Demonstrated proficiency architecting and developing enterprise-scale software in Java
Experience on object oriented programming language
Software development experience with SDLC
Built platform-based applications
Supported production implementation & post-production issues
Be a go-to person in the area of business users
Have very healthy active discussions with key stakeholders, user contributors on requirements for a project and communicate clearly to all involved
Experience and ability in influencing and partnering across different functional teams
Apply best-in-class processes to implementation – Issue management, Change Request documentation, coding, bug-fixing, documentation etc.
Show excellent understanding of the business and therefore business needs and be on the constant lookout for opportunities for value addition to the business
• Understand various market data, fundamentals and economic data from multiple vendors and how the data is disseminated
• Constant monitoring of the quality of inbound data
• Diagnose problems in inbound data and taking remedial actions where needed
• Support data review processes by collecting information
• Improve data infrastructure to support investment and research processes
• Fulfil data and reporting requests received from internal stakeholders
Subject Matter Expert for providing 3rd level support for Windows Servers and VM ESX platform
Design, build, provide and implement solution on Windows Servers and VM ESX platform
Manage outsourcing vendors and improve the processes on server deployments, virus protection, etc
Project manage and rollout for the Windows Servers and VM ESX technical area to the APAC countries
• Manage client contact within the automotive industry
• Leads industry consultants hosted within the country
• Client management with region/global, sales pipeline management and execution of project
• Drives local marketing initiatives to establish company as a leader in the industry
• Management responsibility for the respective unit
• Ensure quality and success of client relationships for Auto industry
• Assessment of marketing opportunities and target markets, potential customers and competitors
• Business development, managing sales and profitable business for full commercial department from auto clients
• Develop and drive marketplace portfolio including Microsoft Office 365
• Achieve Software as a Service (SaaS) and Office 365 revenue targets
• Strategise and identify best of horizontal and vertical solutions; and market segments for marketplace portfolio
• Establish and cultivate partnerships with key ISVs and ecosystem partners to deliver differentiated products and services with unique value propositions
• Maintain effective partnerships with technology principals and ISVs to support the products
• Establish and enhance product processes to ensure the smooth delivery and support of the services
• Develop product strategies, roadmaps and determine market segment and positioning
• Monitor SaaS deliverables against target levels and execute corrective actions where necessary
• Enhance customer SaaS & Office 365 journey and adoption rate via activation programs
• Work across functional teams - including Sales and Product Marketing to provide inputs on training, marketing material/collateral and run effective marketing programs to create a greater awareness of suite of SaaS portfolio and generate a healthy SaaS run rate business
Analyse, design, implement and support global voice solutions and converged network technologies in the Avaya environment
Design and implement unified communication technologies
Configure and troubleshoot voice services on all LAN/WAN hardware including, router, voice gateway, switches and communication modules
Resolve operational issues involving communication infrastructure and applications
Provide support to organization unified communication technologies
Manage Mobile Device Management technologies that consume voice services
Manager the Video Conferencing rooms and associated vendors across the APAC region
• Work according to the Team’s Strategy, successfully generating leads and signing on clients to use APIs.
• Devise new sales strategies and other original approaches that make the sales process more efficient for the client and the team as a whole.
• Prioritize and delivery the best possible customer experience to both strategic accounts and smaller ‘self-service’ users, without compromise.
• Build lasting relationships with key decision makers in your target accounts
• Constantly grow and maintain a healthy New Business global pipeline
• Identify and close deals and deliver revenues against the plan
• Provide a consultative, solution oriented sales approach over the full delivery lifecycle
• Ensure that ITT/RFPs are responded to in a planned and timely manner with minimal business disruption
• Attend and coordinate sponsorship of events in the region while conducting regular research and market evaluation
Primary point of support for all database infrastructures in the data services environments.
Technical point of contact for architectural changes and improvements to world-class data infrastructure.
Ensure the integrity, availability and confidentiality of data, database systems and supporting services.
Liaise with engineers and external parties to ensure adherence to best practices and data standards.
Test and benchmark current and future releases of database server software and related hardware technologies.