Reed Human Resources
Your Senior & Executive HR specialist
We are focused on finding HR professionals the best career moves with some of the leading companies in the world. Reed Human Resources consultants are ideally placed to help you with your next career move.
We work across a large number of vertical markets, adding real value not only through an effective recruitment process, but also by bringing current insight into your HR strategy - such as news of forthcoming employment law changes and advice on best practice procedures.
Typical positions Reed Human Resources recruits for include:
| || |
Honesty, integrity and professionalism are core principals to our service. We do not view our HR contacts as clients or candidates only; instead we take a consultative approach and always prioritise long term relationships ahead of short term business goals.
We have an in-depth understanding of the specific issues of building an HR team in South East Asia, taking into account culture, experience, stakeholder management and business acumen.
Our extensive network of contacts and market knowledge means we are able to identify the right employment opportunities for your needs. Our success rate in sourcing high calibre HR professionals and the servicing the best roles is evidence of our ability to use that understanding to deliver a first-class service.
Above all, we are passionate about HR, and we're keen to impress, which sees us go above and beyond the expectation of a recruitment consultant. We will talk to you about your requirements, provide advice on current market activity and salary levels, and look for solutions to the particular recruitment problems you might encounter. Our aim is to make the recruitment process as efficient, accurate and painless as possible.
Search all our currently available HR jobs across the country using the job search below:
1 jobs in Singapore
About the job:
Reporting to the Head of People, you will play a pivotal role in establishing, driving and executing the HR capabilities strategies and plans. The scope of Human Capabilities covers competency management, talent and succession management, training and other non training development interventions so as to support career and employee development. You will:
• Lead a group of L&D manager in the implementation of human capabilities strategy
• Recommend effective people management systems/structures in all of the following areas: competency management, talent and succession management, career development and training
• Develop and maintain a competency framework and associated development interventions to support career and employee development.
• Conduct comprehensive needs analysis to determine appropriate learning solutions and requirements through strong stakeholders engagement to identify learning needs and performance trends
• Steer and oversee the development of learning and development plans and initiatives so as to ensure optimal learning solutions
• Ensure that training and development programmes are organised, planned, implemented, reviewed and evaluated to reflect organisational requirements. This also means to ensure a high-quality participant experience, application of key concepts, and on-going programme sustainability
• Active engagement of key stakeholders in the talent management process that will enable the built up of talent and succession pipeline on critical leadership levels and niche roles.
• Be a thought leader around developing talent and performance across all business units