Reed Human Resources
Your Senior & Executive HR specialist
We are focused on finding HR professionals the best career moves with some of the leading companies in the world. Reed Human Resources consultants are ideally placed to help you with your next career move.
We work across a large number of vertical markets, adding real value not only through an effective recruitment process, but also by bringing current insight into your HR strategy - such as news of forthcoming employment law changes and advice on best practice procedures.
Typical positions Reed Human Resources recruits for include:
| || |
Honesty, integrity and professionalism are core principals to our service. We do not view our HR contacts as clients or candidates only; instead we take a consultative approach and always prioritise long term relationships ahead of short term business goals.
We have an in-depth understanding of the specific issues of building an HR team in South East Asia, taking into account culture, experience, stakeholder management and business acumen.
Our extensive network of contacts and market knowledge means we are able to identify the right employment opportunities for your needs. Our success rate in sourcing high calibre HR professionals and the servicing the best roles is evidence of our ability to use that understanding to deliver a first-class service.
Above all, we are passionate about HR, and we're keen to impress, which sees us go above and beyond the expectation of a recruitment consultant. We will talk to you about your requirements, provide advice on current market activity and salary levels, and look for solutions to the particular recruitment problems you might encounter. Our aim is to make the recruitment process as efficient, accurate and painless as possible.
Search all our currently available HR jobs across the country using the job search below:
1 jobs in Singapore
An exciting global brand name is looking for a Payroll Manager. As a team leader for the local team, you will play an integral and critical role in enabling best practices in payroll as part of the APAC region.
The key responsibilities are:
• Working closely with the team through coaching, directing and managing
• Own and responsible for end to end payroll processing (covering full employee life cycle) for its Singapore based employees
• Ensure and work on timely and correct wage tax filings for locals and expats to ensure local wage tax obligations are met and implemented
• Responsible for new client implementation project cycle including system setup and testing
• Partnership with the business in budget forecasting for payroll related expenses
• Involve in regional projects (eg, SAP testing) if required