More options Fewer options
Showing 1 - 20 of 37 results.
37 jobs in Singapore
You will work closely with asset management and China teams to be responsible for the portfolio management of real estate private equity funds in China with the objective to optimize fund returns. You will have to track asset and fund returns, cashflow and distribution, and manage capital/tax structuring issues. You will manage investor queries and explain fund/asset results, organize investor meetings and site visits. Quarterly fund reporting and preparation of investment committee meeting materials and investment committee approval papers is also part of the jobscope. This role will be based in Singapore and will require occasional travels to China mainland.
To apply for this position, you should hold a degree in Accountancy/Business Administration/Finance/Real Estate/Engineering/Mathematics or other quantitative fields. You should have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, strong financial modelling and financial skills, and the ability to multi-task and coordinate. Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and spoken/written English & Chinese is required.
Our client is a leading MNC and a key global player in the financial services and professional services industry. It is now seeking a lawyer to join its Hong Kong office as Director. The successful candidate will work alongside with highly respected former senior executives from the financial services, political, and media sector. He/she will work closely with, and provide strategic advice to, business stakeholders and external lobbying firms across the APAC region through understanding their positions, business, and relationships with the local and regional regulatory authorities.
The ideal candidate will be a bilingual English-Mandarin lawyer with more than 10 years of post-qualification experience in any practice gained with a leading international law firm. He/she must have a strong academic background, stable career history, native fluency in English and fluent in spoken Mandarin, as well as excellent presentation and negotiation skills. Most importantly, he/she must be ambitious and willing to take up new challenges.
The firm is now looking to recruit an Associate for one of its most revenue generating practices - M&A/Private Equity. Based in Singapore, the successful candidate will be involved in high-profile, high deal value transactions including large-scale cross-border M&A, equity and acquisition financing. He/she will work alongside with Partners who are well-respected in the industry and are drawing extensive praise from clients. The team has advised on numerous award-winning Asia and global deals.
The ideal candidate will be a UK/Singapore qualified lawyer with 3 -7 years of PQE and have an excellent academic background. He/she will have experience of working in a Corporate and Commercial team of a leading international law firm and will have experience of M&A, preferably with some experience in Private Equity.
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be part of the investment and asset management team and playing an important role in providing robust financial and economic analysis and solutions related to investments, planning and operations. The key responsibilities include building financial valuation models, carrying out investment, financing and tax structuring, collate and analyse data, preparing internal and external presentations, support due diligence teams, understand the important drivers of value creation in the business and participate in a team to deliver value to clients and investors. You will receive significant international exposure working with a diverse set of projects, partners, external and internal stakeholders. You must be able to work effectively with project teams of different disciplines and cultures including emerging markets.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be overseeing the finance team on the financial reporting functions, ensuring timely production of statutory, budget, forecast and internal financial reports, overseeing cash management and taxation functions. Supporting the investment management aspects of the business, you will be involved in due diligence, transaction structuring, tax advisory and supporting the execution of deals. In addition, you will lead the regional country controllers where the Company has investments, overseeing management reporting, statutory and regulatory reporting, financial budgeting and forecasting, country level governance over finance and stakeholder management. Last but not least, you will be required to represent the Company at the audit committees of the investee companies.
Reed, Singapore are working with a US MNC to recruit an Administrator for the Clinical Trials Team. Act as key contact for clinical staff for all matters related to management of investigational product and other study supplies.
Track all shipments received from region, corporate, suppliers and maintain inventory of the same.
Communicate with regional warehouse staff to ensure correct receipt, release and storage of all investigational products as per local supplies management SOPs
Communicate with local logistics and courier company to ensure timely arrival of supplies and help with all necessary documentation to ensure this
Ensure timely dispatch and receipt of all shipments at the study sites
Additional administrative functions;
Assist with creation of pro-forma documents for EC submissions.
Assist with preparation of standard agenda and materials for site initiation and close-out visits.
Assist with preparation of presentations for investigator meetings and site evaluation and site initiation visits.
Assist with development of monitoring tools.
Assist by preparing site master files for all study sites according to Clinical Research SOPs to contain all standard forms such as signature authorization lists, screening logs, enrolment logs etc.
Assist with set up of trial specific data bases.
Coordinate communication with all team members.
Communication: Oversee smooth function of courier, mail, telephone calls, EPABX. Keeping track of Company provided telephones for eligible staff residences –transfer, surrender. Access cards for all staff.
Housekeeping: Responsible for all day-day today activities of office. Maintaining and keeping track of office equipment.
Travel arrangements: Booking of air, train tickets for staff in the most efficient and economical manner. These include foreign travel, associated formalities like arranging visa applications, forex, insurance, and hotel bookings. Maintains a hotel list (updated periodically) based on quality and economy.
Office Supplies: Responsible for managing supplies inventory, including stationary, CDs etc, Printer cartridges, fax cartridges, toner, paper etc.
Office Maintenance: Single point contact for all office maintenance activities. This includes coordinating with external facilities management agencies, housekeeping, security, building authorities etc.
Accounts related work: Passing of bills Courier, Stationery, Hotel bills, CSI bills & Other Miscellaneous bills.
Reporting to the Group CEO, you will have overall responsibilities for finance and operations of the business which includes establishing the Asia HQ in Singapore and to expand the company’s geographic footprint in Asia. The key duties will be to direct the economic and financial evaluation of new projects and capital investment initiatives, support the M&A negotiations to ensure corporate commercial requirements are established, leading the investments and debt financing, Asia tax planning and compliance, treasury administration and risk management. You will be a key member of the management team to support strategic planning and decision making.
Reporting to the Head of Department and managing a small team, you will be responsible for the finance and regulatory reporting matters for daily operations, month end closing and reporting. The key responsibilities include daily insurance accounting, day to day operations on bank reconciliations, establishing and maintaining/improving effectiveness of daily operational processes. Work closely with external auditors and group consolidation team to prepare annual financial statements and be updated on accounting standards, statutory and regulatory requirements. Provide leadership and develop the team as well as to support any other ad hoc projects.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working in a team, you will analyse and evaluate customers’ financial and risk status, establish proper credit limits, and make credit approval decisions and recommendations. You will liaise with internal teams to reconcile accounts, ensure accurate application of incoming cash, analyse and report on credit memo, write-off activity and credit concerns. Furthermore, you will manage outstanding issues and documents, resolve escalations from external and internal stakeholders, and ensure the relevant controls and SOX compliance are strictly adhered to.
Reporting to the Director, you will play a pivotal role in uplifting visual merchandising and store design for the whole South East Asia region. This includes planning and developing compelling creative propositions and ensuring the brand remains consistent in terms of quality and implementations across VM, in-store execution, and events. Moreover, you will liaise with the respective countries to create guidelines and plans to support the current projects. You will work closely with the contractors/vendors and travel to the region to oversee the execution and fit outs to ensure proper execution.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for all matters pertaining to the customer accounts. In line with this, you will coordinate the requirements and expectations from the customers across the relevant teams, from planning to execution, ensuring the efficiency of service delivery are being met. You will also participate in presentations and audits together with the customer. Additionally, you are responsible in accuracy of costing and pricing to ensure profitability and following up payments, and account performance processes. You will serve as a main point of contact for customer feedback to ensure proper handling and develop action plans to avoid future incidents. Manage new projects assigned and explore new business opportunities that will support the growth of the business.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible in handling the overall sales strategy and profitability of the business. Inspiring a team of sales managers, you will set clear objectives and ensure the team’s efficiency to achieve the targets. You will develop effective and sustainable strategies and develop business opportunities that will generate revenue. Foster internal and external partnerships.
Reed Singapore is looking for an outstanding Office and Facilities Manager for a Major MNC based in East Singapore.
This diverse and interesting role will manage 1 x Receptionist and 1 x Maintenance Person. It will manage the overall function of the Office and assist the Health and Safety Manager to ensure that the Office Safety and Training is covered.
- Ensure that all premises are maintained to a high level that will reflect the company’s image, including regular inspections of Cleaners.
- Pantry and Office Supply management
- Ensure that all Health and Safety guidelines are conformed to
- Budget preparation for company CAPEX is met and achieved
- Ensure proper processes and compliance is met for all procured products and services
- Coordinate all training, seminars and meetings.
- Assist to coordinate and implement all SHE & Security initiatives / Programmes for entire organisation
- Due the international culture of this MNC, there will also be the need for this person to assist in the relocation of expatriates within the organisation:
- Assist with House surveys and vet the legal paperwork
- Assist with logistics and relocation in terms of packing and shipping of rental accommodation
Ideal candidate will have solid knowledge of global asset allocation and all asset classes including bonds, equities, structured products and alternative investments. Candidate will be providing multi-asset-class investment solutions to high net worth clients across Asia therefore fluency in Mandarin or an Asian language is mandatory. The position will be focused on managed products such as discretionary mandates, funds and ETFs. Minimum of five years of Private Banking experience and minimum of 10 years in financial industry is required.
This excellent opportunity will suit someone from a strong MNC environment ideally from the FMCG, Technology, Telco and Medical Device, Pharma, Life Sciences
• Reed Singapore are looking for a high calibre Executive Assistant to support 1 x Senior Partner within a global MNC based in Central location.
• Reports to Senior Partner in Singapore, and works closely with other Senior Partners, who handle high-profile searches for senior executives.
• Works with other administrative professionals on assignments important to the on-going success of the office and practice, as required.
• Works interactively with other Senior Partners, the Administrative Office Manager and all professional support staff in Singapore as well as other offices on a daily basis.
• The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the senior client partner and his/her team members. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Act as the project coordinator for all open engagements being executed by the partner and on-going business development projects, including monitoring the process, assuring completion of internal and external documentation, and attachment of required documents to database.
• Review monthly client billing invoices to insure accurate invoicing; monitor Accounts Receivable Aging Detail and Unbilled Expenses and assist in timely account collections.
• Prepare proposals, position specifications and candidate resumes, in coordination with other administrative assistants and the partner on the team.
• Schedule, organize and log video conference meetings and candidate meetings with clients.
• Ensure that candidate education verifications are completed on a timely basis.
• Produce written responses to resumes and phone contacts.
• Prepare and submit accurate and timely expense reports and timesheets for the Senior Client Partner and his/her team members.
• Participate in training new hire administrative assistant and temporary staff.
• Handle a high volume and variety of calls from clients, candidates, business development contacts.
• Monitor Senior Client Partner’s emails; file or delete sent emails that pertain to engagement or business development.
• Maintain Senior Client Partner’s business calendar and coordinate travel and interview schedules; prepare detailed itinerary for each trip (heavy travel schedule).
• Schedule and coordinate internal meetings for Senior Client Partner.
• Maintain Senior Client Partner’s contact directories.
1) Maintain calendar and schedule meetings
2) Coordinate all travel related arrangements – hotel, transfer and visa via travel agent.
3) Prepare expense reports
4) Create/prepare correspondence and presentations.
5) Produce standard and specific reports as requested
6) Business administrative support – processing invoices as well as submission of documents in relation to event sponsorships and grants.
7) Responsible for organizing internal meetings and offsite internal meetings locally.
8) Responsible for overall coordination of events and activities that may occur outside of Singapore. this will require in-depth coordination with country marketing teams on arrangements for guest arrival coordination and services, hotel arrangements, venue and event management coordination. (Some of which are re-occurring events requiring repetitive coordination).
9) Processing Purchase Order for procurement purpose
10) Support other departments as part of the pooling system when Admin team member is on leave
Supporting the marketing team, you will be responsible in developing CRM activities that targets to drive consumption and retain the customers. This includes understanding the consumers’ behavior and insights by analyzing and interpreting gathered data to identify the trends and make post evaluations and recommendations thereafter. Furthermore, you will assess CRM programs, communications, and promotional activities according to its effectiveness and profitability. You will be the custodian for the customer database including its maintenance and managing of the data to ensure accuracy. Participate in ad hoc projects and analyses relevant to consumers.
• The Big Data Scientist will undertake applied research and development in the areas of big data platform and analysis algorithms using the latest technologies in machine learning and distributed computing.
• Research and development of big data analytics platform for data integration, extraction, segmentation, visualization and analysis of large amount unstructured data.
• Analysis of big data for data-driven solution validation, evaluation and technology innovation.
• Optimize data analysis processes and systems for better efficiency and maintainability.
• Writing of documents that clearly explain how algorithms should be implemented, verified and validated.
• Monitoring the literature of interest and industrial development trends, broadly in the areas of big data.
• Plan and execute IT audits (Application, Infrastructure & Network)
Identify weaknesses and provide effective recommendations to enhance IT controls while reviewing the adequacy and effectiveness of current controls, the reliability and integrity of systems as well as compliance with policies, plans, procedures and regulations
Participate in ad-hoc projects such as IT Control Self-Assessments.
Reporting to the CFO and working closely with the senior management team, you will be supporting all merger and acquisition projects globally including reviewing capital investment and organic growth opportunities within existing platform and identifying potential new markets for longer-term expansion. The key responsibilities include developing robust financial and operating models, valuation, assisting in due diligence on potential targets, researching tax and legal matters specific to the project and jurisdiction. Other key areas include submitting tender proposals, reviewing contracts and other legal documents and assisting in evaluating various sources of debt and equity capital.