Meeting your technology aspirations head on
With unrivalled experience in their field, Reed Technology's in-depth recruitment expertise continues to grow and diversify as quickly as the markets we service. We believe that strong client and candidate relationships are the key to long-term success.
That's why our consultants are fully trained experts who have the knowledge it takes to deliver a professional yet friendly service that's tailored to meet your career aspirations, whether they be in IT, New Media, Telecomms, or Datacomms.
4 jobs in Poland
For our Client International IT Services Company we are looking for candidates with wide experience in ASP.NET Development. Your role depends on experience and knowledge you present. From Developer, Senior Developer up to business oriented Architect or Team Leder.
TEAM LEADER ASP.NET DEVELOPER / BI SPLUTION ARCHITECT
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Solution Architect will design and maintain web applications in ASP.NET technologies for both backernd and frontend.
As .Net Developer you will be responsible for creating different solutions based on Microsoft .NET Framework. We are looking for specialists with different experience and career development plans.
For Developers with business drive, who likes to perform in pulic , show and teach people newest technologies we have a separate special position.
- Professional training system access to e-learning platform
- Opportunity for professional development and certification
- Wide benefits package
- Work in an international environment
- Participation in interesting projects for the largest companies in the world,
- Stable employment,
- Opportunity to travel to client sites,
- Different career paths (technical, management),
- Flexible working-hours,
- Extensive benefit package (medical care, sport card, regular integration events with employees and families)
- Design, implement and test Java-based web applications and interfaces using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools, and frameworks.
- Design, code and integrate application business layer with external application components.
- Translate application storyboards, use cases and web-page concept designs into functional, dynamic web applications.
- Design and develop business components deployed to Java EE Application Servers.
- Creating and updating documentation and assistance tools.
- Be involved in mid to big scale international projects for our international partners.
- Work on projects ranging from Public Services, Healthcare, through Automotive, Telecom and Media providers.
- Work on very interesting, global projects
- Stable employment in form of employment agreement or B2B contract
- Attractive salary
- Contact with latest IT technology
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, sport card, life insurance, language courses, trainings and outdoor certificates
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance, direct contact with clients
- Work in international environment
- Handling 1st / 2nd line support issues
- Keeping current documentation of performed tasks
- Testing and implementation of new application versions and changes
- Administration of applications
- Support and cooperate with other departments
- Possibility 1-2 days of remote work
Good knowledge of at least in one of below competencies:
• Webservices, IIS, Apache
• Applications (MFGPRO, Lawson, Hyperion, TIBCO)
• Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, VirutalBox,)
• SharePoint, Livelink, OCS, Lync
• IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat arities
• Proactive attitude