Sales & Marketing
For a wider search
At REED we recognise that finding the right marketing position requires a different way of thinking. That's why we have dedicated specialists across Poland to help you with your wider search.
The way we see it, developing your career through the right next move is complicated enough. The last thing you need is a consultancy that tries to beat you at your own game. Because after all, who would we be kidding?
So you do the marketing. We'll do the recruitment. It's been our speciality for nearly 50 years. And even before we brought this dedicated focus to marketing and creative needs, we still placed over 500 marketing candidates last year.
Now, with the arrival of our hand-picked team of marketing specialists, you can get straight to the opportunities that fit your skills, experiences, preferences and career plans to a T. All with the support of people who understand recruitment as well as you understand... well, marketing. From Advertising to DM, CRM to Events Management, Market Research to Sponsorship, PR to Communications, e-Marketing to New Media our portfolio of blue chip clients will take you straight to where you want to be
2 jobs in Poland
- fluency in German and English - B2 level is required
- previous experience in proofreading / teaching / translating / analysts is a big plus
- analytical mind
Working as Translator you would monitor media and be looking for key words, writing short reports and summaries, tagging, preparing analysis of the materials found in media(online news channel, newspepers).
- private medical care, life insurance and sport card,
- work-life balance
- attractive salary
- extensive trainings
- opportunity to use foreign languages on daily basis.
- providing support of page optimization
- preparing web analysis
- bench marking
- managing own clients portfolio
- improving company' search results
- close cooperation with client stakeholders
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience in working in SEO (you need to know how the software works, so that you would be able to find required report
- fluent English and German - required minimum is B2 level
- availability to work in Warsaw, Poland
- attractive salary
- encouraging to grow work atmosphere
- trainings at the beginning and throughout your employement in the company
- benefit package including: private medical care, sport card, life insurance and work-life balance.