Go where you want to
Reed Human Resources is a division of REED and is focused on finding HR professionals leading opportunities with some of the best companies in the world.
Operating across a wide range of industry sectors, working with CIPD qualified specialists; we can help you in your next career move from Assistant through to Director level both permanent and interim.
No other human resources recruitment specialist can offer you access to as many opportunities across:
- Generalist HR
- Compensation & Benefits
- Recruitment & Assessment
- TUPE and Change Management
- Training & Development
- Industrial / Employee Relations
- Employment Law
- Policies & Procedures
- HR Strategy
3 jobs in Poland
• Delivering high quality support of HR Processes;
• Providing support for Senior HR Specialists and closely cooperating with them;
• Keeping fluency in communication between departments;
• Preparing documents, analyzes and reports regarding HR statuses;
• Providing onboarding process for new joiners & benefit administration;
• Helping employees with relocation, visa, work permits;
• Responding to employees’ querries
• Communicate and consult with internal customers regarding all HR policies.
• Preferably 1 year of professional experience on familiar position in internal HR Department or in Recruitment Agency;
• Fluency in Czech – minimum B2,
• Fluency in English (B2 level);
• Experience in maintaining high quality of communication with client;
• Communication and analytical skills.
• Benefit package, including private medical care, life insurance, sport card;
• Attractive remuneration tailored to your skills and experience;
• Real possibilities to be promoted;
• Availability to develop career in friendly atmosphere in growing HR Department;
• Relocating package if you are moving from abroad;
• Full-time job contract for an unfixed period of time (after trial period);
• Truly international work environment.
Ensuring that payroll and benefits enrollment happen as per scheduled timelines and SLAs are met;
Payroll inputs verification such as new/existing employee’s information, benefits changes and time and absence records;
Verification of the final salary register, deductions reports, statutory reports and the pay-outs;
Compliance with Country specific statutory requirements that impact payroll for the country;
Working as supervisor to provide best payroll process management;
Reporting to higher management.
Good knowledge of English language
Fluent knowledge of German
Computer knowledge: MS Excel
Deep understanding of Payroll process in Poland
Knowledge of Polish labour law
Good planning and organisation skills
Salary tailored due to your skills and experience;
Opportunity for professional development in fully international environment;
Unique chance to increase abilities and skills in payroll area;
Friendly atmosphere where willingness to learn is highly admirable.
Answearing phone calls and e-mails from internal clients(company's employees);
Helping and guiding people with their current problems;
Solving problems, issues, querries from clients and updating the system;
Preparing reports and helping the team with their current ad-hoc activities;
Prioritizing received tickets.
C1 German knowledge - everyday communication with internal clients in German!
English level that enables you to write business e-mails and talk during the job interview;
Experience in Customer Service, phone contact with customers or familiar experience is required. You have to have hands-on experience with ticket system.
Good communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and in proper manner.
Very attractive benefits package;
Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and opportunity to increase abilities and skills in various areas;
Good atmosphere in working environment;
Opportunity to use French and English on a daily basis;
Extensive trainings and benefits.