global recruitment specialists
Procurement & Supply Chain Jobs
Your specialist for Senior & Executive Procurement & Supply Chain careers
Reed Procurement & Supply Chain's philosophy is simple - to be the best in our field. We do this through cutting edge business intelligence, vision & innovation and a truly focused approach that's all about helping people like you advance their career.
Our consultants are constantly updating their skills and knowledge and are dedicated to delivering the kind of consultative and friendly approach your career deserves.
Get in contact with our consultants in Reed Specialist Recruitment Malta today on +356 2778 1795 to find out more.
4 jobs in Malta
Responsibilities and tasks-
1 To set down standard policies and procedures to govern the Finance department and all other company departments in financial areas to enhance the prudent management of company resources
2 To supervise and monitor the work of all Financial department personnel and ensure that they follow established rules and procedures
3 Prepare within the prescribed time frames, monthly financial and operating statements including management accounts, balance sheets, and cash flow forecast
4 To work with other company departments and facilitate the preparation and interpretation of financial information and checks that the data prepared is compliant with financial requirements and controls
5 Supports the account staff in the daily monitoring of cash settlements and accounts receivables as necessary
7 To lead and guide the Financial Manager with all Finance department operations
8 To liaise with appointed external auditors
9 Prepare and files all appropriate fiscal forms
• Assisting in documenting and updating internal process and procedures to enhance the Bank’s controls and work flows;
• Supporting the Management Accountant and Finanical Accountant in the running of their respective functions. in the accounts payable function, preparation of monthly management accounts process, as well as periodic reports and presentations;
• Assisting in specific assignments and preparation of banking regulatory returns and reports, and ensuring high quality, timely and error-free reporting in line with banking regulatory requirements;
• Assisting in the testing & migration requirements of new systems;
• Compiling ad hoc reports as requested and providing timely and accurate feedback on all matters arising to senior management.
• Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Bank’s accounting records and financial systems, and contributing to the overall effectiveness of the finance function.
Cash management and treasury duties
to assist in the Group Compliance and Risk Management function
Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
Other duties as may be determined from time to time by the Group Head of Finance and Risk
Reed Specialist Recruitment is looking to recruit a Client Accountant on behalf of a leading financial institution and a key player in the Maltese market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Updating of financial records
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Preparation of Tax Returns
- Liaising with the auditors for the audit of Financial Statements
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ACCA qualified or in the final stages of ACCA
- Have minimum of 3 years accounting experience in similar environment
- Have a great communication skills
- Be willing to contribute ideas to improve the systems and procedures