Finance & Accountancy Jobs
Great career advice and the best finance roles
Reed Finance & Accountancy are market leaders in qualified and senior-level financial recruitment. With 55 years of recruitment experience, we offer you a dedicated approach that meets the individual needs of senior finance professionals.
We have established partnerships with innovative SME, leading blue chip organisations and our consultants are professionally trained specialists with niche expertise, which means you're guaranteed impartial advice from people that really understand your needs.
We secure both permanent and temporary placements in various sectors, so whether you're looking for an immediate move, or simply interested in finding out more about the current market place, contact Reed Finance & Accountancy today.
3 jobs in Malta
Responsibilities and tasks-
1 To set down standard policies and procedures to govern the Finance department and all other company departments in financial areas to enhance the prudent management of company resources
2 To supervise and monitor the work of all Financial department personnel and ensure that they follow established rules and procedures
3 Prepare within the prescribed time frames, monthly financial and operating statements including management accounts, balance sheets, and cash flow forecast
4 To work with other company departments and facilitate the preparation and interpretation of financial information and checks that the data prepared is compliant with financial requirements and controls
5 Supports the account staff in the daily monitoring of cash settlements and accounts receivables as necessary
7 To lead and guide the Financial Manager with all Finance department operations
8 To liaise with appointed external auditors
9 Prepare and files all appropriate fiscal forms
• Assisting in documenting and updating internal process and procedures to enhance the Bank’s controls and work flows;
• Supporting the Management Accountant and Finanical Accountant in the running of their respective functions. in the accounts payable function, preparation of monthly management accounts process, as well as periodic reports and presentations;
• Assisting in specific assignments and preparation of banking regulatory returns and reports, and ensuring high quality, timely and error-free reporting in line with banking regulatory requirements;
• Assisting in the testing & migration requirements of new systems;
• Compiling ad hoc reports as requested and providing timely and accurate feedback on all matters arising to senior management.
• Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Bank’s accounting records and financial systems, and contributing to the overall effectiveness of the finance function.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is looking to recruit a Client Accountant on behalf of a leading financial institution and a key player in the Maltese market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Updating of financial records
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Preparation of Tax Returns
- Liaising with the auditors for the audit of Financial Statements
The ideal candidate will:
- Be ACCA qualified or in the final stages of ACCA
- Have minimum of 3 years accounting experience in similar environment
- Have a great communication skills
- Be willing to contribute ideas to improve the systems and procedures