Accountancy & Finance Jobs
Your senior & executive Accountancy & Finance Services job specialist in Malta
The Reed Accountancy & Finance team always takes the time to build an in-depth understanding of jobseekers' experience and career goals. Based on our extensive recruitment experience in Financial roles we have an unrivalled overview of the Maltese market, and are able to offer genuine advice and market intelligence.
At Reed Accountancy & Finance we focus on highly specialised senior and managerial jobs in both internal and external finance businesses (e.g. audit firms, consulting companies, external accountancy firms).
We recruit for many Accountancy & Finance jobs in Malta, but those we typically assist clients with are:
- Financial Controllers
- Business Controllers
- Credit Controllers
- Budgeting Specialists
- Reporting Analysts
- Junior Accountants
- Payroll Specialists
- Chief Accountants
- Tax Consultants
- Treasury staff
- Audit Professionals
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Finance Managers
- Chief Finance Officers (CFO)
8 jobs in Malta
REED Specialist Recruitment is seeking an Accountant on behalf of an insurance management firm. Our client provides a wide variety of services including risk management, compliance, insurance technical assistance, accounting reporting and payroll services to its clients. This is great opportunity to join a growing company, which offers fantastic benefits.
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Preparation of Solvency II reports
- Processing of non-technical and technical information in accounting system
- Performance and follow up of clients’ operating requirements including affecting payments and ensuring sufficient funds are available for operating purposes
- Preparing and submitting regulatory returns to the competent authorities
- Assisting in the preparation of taxation and VAT returns before submission
- Assisting in the preparation or updating of policies and procedures
- Assisting in the final audits
- Liaising with other internal departments and external parties such as investment managers, actuaries, risk managers, compliance officers, company secretaries, banks and Auditors relevant to the operations and regulation of the company and its clients
- Responding to clients’ ad-hoc queries.
- Fully qualified accountant
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the insurance sector is not a must but will be considered at asset
- Meticulous and conscientious approach to work, while demonstrating the ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet deadline
The role will entail:
- payroll admin for companies in Malta, but if able to also do so for UK
company, and Isle of man this is added bonus.
- admin of payments
- management of expenses
- tax admin for Malta
- general admin and accounting for group companies
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional candidate to join a multinational restaurant chain in Malta as a Finance Manager.
The Finance Manager will assume responsibility for the company Finances. The role will involve: establishing and maintaining accounting procedures and processes, accounting systems, and accounting filing and archiving. Other responsibilities include preparation of management accounts, management of employees salaries and benefits, preparation of budgets, forecast, cash flows and cash and capital requirements.
Looking to recruit a Finance Manager for an Oil and Gas recruitment consultancy in their Malta office. The current member of staff is due to finish in 4 weeks so they are looking to move quickly on this role
The role will involve-
Liaising with the recruitment team (based in London)
Managing one member of staff (non qualified)
Preparing contractor payments
Preparing management accounts
Ad hoc projects
Preparing weekly reports (sent to owners) with forecast and performance for the week
My client provides international wealth management, legal and business services to both corporate and private clients particularly family and owner managed businesses in Malta.
They are currently recruiting a Client Accountant to join their team.
The role will involve:
Providing client accounting to an allocated client portfolio
Preparing interim reports
Assisting other team members
Carrying out administrative tasks
Developing and maintaining good relationships with clients
Providing assistance with special projects as required
Identify and contribute to the mitigation of risks
My client is a corporate and private client advisory, audit, accounting and tax firm who provide a full range of financial and business advisory services to a diversified client base based in Malta.
The role will invove: managing a unit which completes accounts for international clients. This person needs to be qualified and have between 4/5 years of experience in managing a unit. It would be ideal if the person would have had this experience in an environment similar but they are open to considering other industries.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is currently working with a reputable organisation within the financial services industry who are seeking to recruit a clerk to work within their shipping and accounting department.
This calls for candidates with experience in accountancy who are interested in a new and challenging role
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of office systems including paper and electronic filing
- Issuing invoices and chasing debtors
- Endorsements application
Applicants should have an A level standard of education and fluency in both Maltese and English. Previous experience in an accounting role would be considered an asset.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is currently working on behalf of a growing financial institution who are seeking to recruit a Finance Officer to join their growing Finance department.
Reporting for the Head of Finance, the selected candidate will be working alongside 2 other Finance Officers. This is an excellent opportunity to form part of an organisation that is experiencing extreme growth.
- Implement group policies and procedures in relation to financial controls
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Compiling relevant documents for the preparation of the monthly accounts
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the sales, purchase and general ledger which includes entry of invoices and supplier statement reconciliations and liaison with suppliers
- Ensure the month end
- Provide cover for the Accountant and the Financial Analyst in their absence
The ideal candidate will have an A level in Accounts or be in the early stages of ACCA coupled with a minimum of 1 year experience in accounting.