Business Support Jobs
Your Business Support job specialist in Malta
With over 55 years of experience in recruitment, REED provides an unparalleled service in the supply of permanent and contract PA, Secretarial and Administrative recruitment services. Our greatest strength is that in REED we specialise in each industry sector, and endeavour to match jobseekers with the most suitable jobs.
The range of disciplines for which we attract and place candidates at all levels includes:
- Personal / Executive / Team Assistants
- Office Managers
- Customer Service Advisors
- Customer Service Managers
2 jobs in Malta
REED Specialist Recruitment are seeking a project manager on behalf of a financial services company. Reporting to the COO the successful candidate will be managing multiple activities whilst ensuring the delivery of each project matches the quality and expectation of the business and its clients.
- Leading and defining the planning and project implementation
- Defining project scope, task, resource and deliverables
- Development of full scale project plans
- Management of project budget, resources and timelines
- Tracking of project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Reporting upwards to management and sideways to peers
- Presenting timely reports defining progress, problems and solutions
- Managing changes to schedules as necessary to achieve new targets
- Managing projects closure review, analysis and lessons learnt
- The ideal candidate would have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role with e-commerce, gaming and/or finance sector;
- Technical background would be considered an asset.
- He/she would be PRINCE2 certified or equivalent, and have the ability to manage people directly or by influence.
- Excellent command of the English language is required, and any additional language would be con-sidered an asset.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is actively seeking to recruit a Company Secretary on behalf a leading Financial Services institution based in Malta. This role calls for a mature and experienced candidate who aspires to work within a dynamic team.
Day to day supervision of the Corporate Secretarial function
Organisation, attendance and minuting investment committee, board and shareholder meetings
Preparation of board packs
Liaison with Directors, Promoters, Investment Advisors, Shareholders and other parties to arrange meetings and resolutions
Ensure that the relevant statutory filings and notifications are made on behalf of client and group entities;
Maintain and update the AcuFund system for client statutory matters as well as maintenance of statutory records of client and group entities;
Assist with ensuring that Companies administered are operating within the scope of their Memorandum and Articles of Association, law, regulation and stock exchange obligations;
Assist with the maintenance of meeting and corporate reporting schedules
Assisting with launches and changes to client entities
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position with extensive knowledge of company law and regulations in Malta. Candidates must also understand corporate governance principles and all other aspects of administration of funds and related entities.
Experience in the local financial services market is crucial.