Business Support Jobs
Your Business Support job specialist in Malta
With over 55 years of experience in recruitment, REED provides an unparalleled service in the supply of permanent and contract PA, Secretarial and Administrative recruitment services. Our greatest strength is that in REED we specialise in each industry sector, and endeavour to match jobseekers with the most suitable jobs.
The range of disciplines for which we attract and place candidates at all levels includes:
- Personal / Executive / Team Assistants
- Office Managers
- Customer Service Advisors
- Customer Service Managers
10 jobs in Malta
We are looking for an awesome, data-driven inbound marketer to own a good chunk of the marketing funnel for this new tech startup. You will be the key person in attracting quality site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads into users - the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
The ideal candidate will have about 1-3 years' experience creating and leveraging inbound marketing initiatives, SEO content, B2C copywriting, and digital marketing across multiple channels to increase website traffic, build brand visibility/recognition, and generate new business. Ideally, you would be familiar with Inbound Marketing Methodology, Buyer Personas, and content mapping to different stages of the Buyer's
Journey. As an individual that appreciates and believes in the potential of these initiatives, you must be a self-starter and a creative thinker with drive and passion.
In this position, you will:
- Be an enthusiastic, but pragmatic, driver of inbound marketing ideas and campaigns, pushing the brand forward to obtain the expected take-up rates.
- Grow new leads, by converting web traffic through landing pages, social media promotions and lead generation content.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our web assets
and platforms including ellp.com, our blog, Youtube channel, email and social channels.
- Do research and keep a close eye on Ellp’s product capabilities, our competitor’s and the online software space in general.
- Be a great team player that is able to bring value to Ellp by working closely with other functions such as Design & UX, Customer Success, Product Management and Business Intelligence.
REED Specialist Recruitment are seeking an experienced Risk Officer on behalf of an international Bank.
- Provide comprehensive and understandable information on risks, enabling the Board of Directors and its Committee/s to understand the Bank’s overall Risk Profile
- Assess, evaluate and, where required, challenge decisions that affect the Bank’s risk exposure
- Take ownership and be actively involved in elaborating the Bank’s risk strategy
- Set-up and maintain an effective risk management framework in line with applicable legislation and Regulation
- Ensure that the Bank has effective risk management processes in place
- Provide the Board of Directors with all relevant risk related information (e.g. through technical analysis on risk exposure) to enable it to set the Bank’s Risk Tolerance/Appetite level
- Assess the risk strategy, including targets proposed by the business units, and advise the Board of Directors and its relevant Committee/s prior to decision-making
- Share responsibility for implementing the Bank’s risk strategy and policy with the Bank’s business
- Ensure (on-going monitoring) the limits are in line with the Bank’s overall risk appetite/tolerance
- Ensure transactions with related parties are reviewed and the risks adequately assessed
- Draw-up and promote the compilation of regulatory reporting on a periodic basis, ensuring the submission on due dates
- Provide training and assistance to other units within the Bank.
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree preferred. Masters or other advanced degree a plus.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in bank operations is required. This experience should include a base of work in areas of the Bank such as lending, operations and control functions; dedicated risk management experience a plus
- Skills/Ability: Exposure to strategic planning areas of banking. Knowledge of banking operations. Working knowledge of bank information technology systems and controls. Working knowledge of lending and credit risk management. Working knowledge of bank legal and regulatory compliance guidelines and regulations. Working knowledge of bank accounting. Demonstrated ability to work with teams of managers and others, including external parties, to accomplished shared goals in a project environment. Strong knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of oral and written communications and interpersonal relations skills. Professional level skills in proposal and publications development. The ability to translate complex technical language and ideas into language easily comprehensible to non-specialists. Ability to use a variety of personal computer software applications, including Microsoft Excel.
REED Specialist Recruitment is seeking a Risk Officer on behalf of an International Bank. The bank is growing and as such is looking to strengthen their risk management team. This position will report into the Risk Manager.
- Responsible for the preparation of daily reports to local management and Group Risk Management divisions as requested from time to time. Local regulatory reports(COREP)
- Is responsible for the review the nostro reconciliations prepared by the Finance Department and to inform in a timely manner the finance department of any unreconciled items in the absence of the Risk Manager.
- To assist in the preparation of the quarterly reporting requested by Group Risk Management Divisions under their regulatory requirement to report on a consolidated group basis.
- To assist the Risk Manager in daily function of controlling/monitoring the Bank’s credit, liquidity, market and operations risk policies.
- University Degree or equivalent Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration or a Professional Qualification in Risk Management
- Fluency in English.
- Good knowledge of the local regulatory reporting framework CRR/CRDIV and Microsoft excel will be considered an asset.
REED Specialist Recruitment are seeking a Risk Manager for a Banking group in Malta.
Job Mission / Objective
- To identify the bank’s material risks and ensure that business profile and plans are consistent with risk appetite;
- To optimize risk/return decisions by taking them closely to business, while establishing strong and independent review;
- To ensure that business growth plans are properly supported by effective risk infrastructure;
- To manage risk profile to ensure that specific financial deliverables remain possible under a range of adverse business conditions; and
- To enhance the board’s control and coordination of risk across business areas.
- To optimize risk/return decisions by taking them closely to the bank’s business tasks.
- Overseeing staff risk management in the preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports to local management and Group Risk Management Divisions.
- Is responsible for the monthly and quarterly regulatory reporting to the MFSA under the prevailing Banking Rules.
- Is responsible for the monitoring and reporting to BoD instance of breaches to policies’ limits.
- Ensures that quarterly reporting requested by Group Risk Management Divisions under their regulatory requirement to report on a consolidated group basis are prepared in a timely manner and to the expected quality standards.
- Is responsible for the preparation of the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Report in terms of Banking Rule 12.
- Ensures that business growth plans are properly supported by effective risk infrastructure;
- Represents the risk management function at credit committee meetings of the Bank.
Policies and Procedures
- Assists, implements and controls/monitors the Bank’s risk policies.
- Supervises her/his business Unit personnel, coordinates and monitors his/her work,
- Evaluates the work and looks after his/her systematic update, training and professional development.
- Academic Knowledge: University Degree or equivalent Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration and/or a Professional Qualification in Risk Management.
- Foreign Languages: Fluency in English.
- Work Experience: At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Skills / Specialized Know How: Very good knowledge of the local regulatory reporting framework and Basel framework.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is currently working with a reputable company who are seeking to employ IT Department Assistant Manager to join their team here in Malta.
Responsibilities will include:
- Based on the directives and business requirements from departments and Executive Management, development, testing and integration of software systems
- IT Projects implementation and integration with the directives coming from the Executive Management
- Installation and maintenance of workstations, servers and any other hardware in use within the bank.
- Providing technical assistance to users
- Designing, implementing and monitoring the automated Database batches such as daily backups, business notifications, and data imports.
- Generating reports that includes IT systems statistics and presenting them to Executive Management
- Notifying and training users for IT systems and IT related activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Electronics Engineering or related disciplines
- Fluency in English
- 5 years in Enterprise IT
- IT Governance, Software Architecture, Enterprise Development, Essential Networking Knowledge, Information Security skills
- Competencies: RDBMS (MSSQL, Oracle) and Disturbed Systems
Reed Specialist Recruitment Malta is currently working on behalf of a growing Financial Institution who are seeking to recruit an HR and Administration Officer to assist the Office Manager on a day to day basis.
The responsibilities include:
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Screen and route incoming calls when necessary
- Assist departments in maintaining files and databases where needed
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts and emails
- Make travel arrangements for staff and executives
- Manage calender for Managing Director
- Ensure smooth running of the office
The ideal candidate will have experience in a financial services institution as well as exposure in administration and HR. Candidates should only apply if they are interested in working within a fast paced environment
Reed Specialist Recruitment is currently working with a large, international private clients administrator who are seeking to recruit a Client Account Manager to head their Corporate department.
This role calls for a candidate with several years experience within corporate services and ideally with an understanding of pensions and funds.
Responsibilities will include:
• Oversee the effective management of a team, ensuring a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries
• Oversee the administration, timely billing, fee collection, management of debtors and population of income to target relative to the clients
• Responsible for maintaining a good standard of corporate governance within the team, ensuring any legal, tax or statutory requirements are adhered to
• React to new business enquirers
• Develop, enhance and retain existing client base, advisers, intermediaries and other introducers of work
• Adhere to risk and associated compliance procedures in relation to regulatory requirements and AML legislation
• Oversee the administration and review of complex client structures
The ideal candidate should have experience managing a growing team - ideally with experience in a start up operation.
A competitive salary and benefits package is being offered which includes a pension scheme, life insurance along with other attractive benefits.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a Front Office/Customer Support candidate on behalf of a leading financial institution. This role is a client facing position and calls for a dynamic candidate.
The responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage the communication with customers in person/via email or telephone
- Process customers applications
- Handling and resolving of complaints
- Provide accurate information to customers
The ideal candidate will be fluent in English and have previous experience in a customer service/ customer facing role ideally within the Financial or Gaming sector.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is currently working with a growing electronic money institution who are seeking to recruit an Operations and Back Office Executive to join their team. This role is ideal for a candidate with an administrative background who is looking to join a booming sector.
- Assist in resolving customer problems beyond the supervisory level in all operations areas
- Analyse daily balances of customers' accounts and reconcile reports
- Carry out daily internet banking transfers
- Review and analyse transactions reports to identify trends, risks and potential suspicious activity
The ideal candidate will have experience in e-commerce, gaming or finance with a strong administrative background. Fluency in English is essential.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a large corporate services provider who are seeking a highly experienced and motivated candidate to join their growing team.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the take-on of new clients including administrative support in respect of due diligence conducted as part of client take on procedures
- Preparation of minutes
- Processing of settlement of operating expenses
- Being the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients
The candidates should:
- Hold an MCAST diploma in Banking and Finance or a relevant University Degree
- In depth knowledge of company secretaryship including statutory record keeping.
- 3 years experience in a similar position.