Business Support Jobs
Your Business Support job specialist in Malta
With over 55 years of experience in recruitment, REED provides an unparalleled service in the supply of permanent and contract PA, Secretarial and Administrative recruitment services. Our greatest strength is that in REED we specialise in each industry sector, and endeavour to match jobseekers with the most suitable jobs.
The range of disciplines for which we attract and place candidates at all levels includes:
- Personal / Executive / Team Assistants
- Office Managers
- Customer Service Advisors
- Customer Service Managers
5 jobs in Malta
We are looking for an awesome, data-driven inbound marketer to own a good chunk of the marketing funnel for this new tech startup. You will be the key person in attracting quality site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads into users - the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
The ideal candidate will have about 1-3 years' experience creating and leveraging inbound marketing initiatives, SEO content, B2C copywriting, and digital marketing across multiple channels to increase website traffic, build brand visibility/recognition, and generate new business. Ideally, you would be familiar with Inbound Marketing Methodology, Buyer Personas, and content mapping to different stages of the Buyer's
Journey. As an individual that appreciates and believes in the potential of these initiatives, you must be a self-starter and a creative thinker with drive and passion.
In this position, you will:
- Be an enthusiastic, but pragmatic, driver of inbound marketing ideas and campaigns, pushing the brand forward to obtain the expected take-up rates.
- Grow new leads, by converting web traffic through landing pages, social media promotions and lead generation content.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our web assets
and platforms including ellp.com, our blog, Youtube channel, email and social channels.
- Do research and keep a close eye on Ellp’s product capabilities, our competitor’s and the online software space in general.
- Be a great team player that is able to bring value to Ellp by working closely with other functions such as Design & UX, Customer Success, Product Management and Business Intelligence.
In order to strengthen its existing team, the Company is seeking a ‘Project Leader’, with 3 or more years of professional experience in project management.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the project leader will be managing multiple cross functional activities whilst ensuring the delivery of each project matches the quality and expectation of the business. A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work collaboratively is required.
Description of Work:
• Leading and defining the planning and project implementation
• Managing changes to schedules as necessary to achieve new targets
• Defining project scope, task, resource and deliverables
• Identify necessities to create a work plan;
• Identify risks and come up with solutions to minimise them;
• Lead and construct the implementation of projects through the bringing together of internal and external resources;
• Management of project budget, resources and timelines
• Tracking of project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Presenting timely reports defining progress, problems and solutions
• Managing projects closure review, analysis and lessons learnt
Capacity and Skills:
• Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to build a business case for the most appropriate one(s)
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project management tools
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus, but not required
• Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or project management
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills and highly detail orientation
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent time management and organization
• Able and willing to travel abroad and work outside normal hours when necessary
My client is an exciting forward thinking and dynamic Furniture and Design company based in Malta. They are looking to recruit a target driven and motivated sales manager to join a successful team.
The role involes meeting clients
Generating new business
Working to targets
Interacting with customers
If you have proven sales experience this could be the job for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional candidate to join a multinational restaurant chain in Malta as a Finance Manager.
The Finance Manager will assume responsibility for the company Finances. The role will involve: establishing and maintaining accounting procedures and processes, accounting systems, and accounting filing and archiving. Other responsibilities include preparation of management accounts, management of employees salaries and benefits, preparation of budgets, forecast, cash flows and cash and capital requirements.
My client is currently recruiting a business development executive. They are a software company which is a leading provider of standard and customized business software and integration solutions for medium and large-sized organizations across the globe. They focus on various sectors such as Energy, Transportation, Banking and Finance, Hospitality, Professional Services, Telecom and igaming.
The Role involves Developing a strategy and sales plan to address designated accounts in the Maltese market and identifying and grow partnerships to successfully address client's needs and create differentiations.
Some of the skills required are having proven track record in selling software solutions in the Maltese market and demonstrated ability to close large, complex deals ( £50k+).