More options Fewer options
Showing 1 - 20 of 48 results.
48 jobs in Malta
REED Specialist recruitment are seeking a Trusts Lawyer on behalf of a leading law firm.
- Assist in the setting up of appropriate structures to suit clients’ needs, establish trusts and foundations for various clients and advise on various aspects of trust law and foundation, regulatory and substantive.
- Liaising with the MFSA in respect of applications for clients to provide trustee and other fiduciary services.
- Assist the team in advising on estate planning and succession matters.
- Experience in these specific fields of law will be considered an asset.
Applicants are expected to:
- Have a positive attitude towards clients and colleagues,
- Be able to work well within a team,
- Communicate confidently and effectively in both English and Maltese, and
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines where required.
The successful applicant who will report to other members of the firm’s Trusts and Foundations team, will receive appropriate on-going training and have excellent career growth prospects.
REED Specialist Recruitment are seeking a Risk & Internal Control Manager on behalf of a very interesting international firm for their office in Malta. The company is growing very well and is expanding their products and service lines. The company is multi-cultural, dynamic and offers an excellent work life balance; with people rarely in the office past 5:30pm. This is a great opportunity for someone with the right attitude and willingness to learn and develop.
- Risk Officer and Internal Controller of the Companies
- Execution of local inspections according to the annual Inspection plan
- Action plan follow up with process owners
- Business continuity plan management/maintenance and testing
- Policy and procedure management and drafting
- Coordination of operational risk mapping and global risk mapping
- Development of risk management tools, methodologies and reporting
- Ensuring compliance with internal processes and policies
- Maintaining compliance with the system of governance requirements under solvency II and promoting sound corporate governance practices
- Formulate yearly inspection planning together with Managing Director according to group rules
- Ensure procedures are written, updated and uploaded in the group intranet tool
- Animate action plan follow up with process owners via an internal control committee and ancillary meetings as necessary
- Coordinate the annual evaluation of the operation risk mapping and global risk mapping
- Coordinate the annual Own Risk and Solvency Assessment
- Coordination with Permanent Control Corporate department to deploy group internal control methodologies
- Animate and spread a sound risk management culture among staff and management via committees, policies, communications
- Coordinate compliance to Solvency II regime with the different involved functions (finance, actuary, product, legal, group audit)
- Manage more specifically the pillar II aspects of Solvency II (and more precisely governance matters)
- Production of Own Risk and Solvency Assessment and regulatory supervisory and public narrative reporting including Solvency and Financial Condition Report and Regular Supervisory Report
- Set up or review frameworks to enhance internal control and risk management practices
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and mentoring small teams
- Working within and enhance our software development expectations, processes, and quality initiatives
- Working to accurately evaluate risk and estimate software development tasks
- Strive to continually improve technical and developmental skills
Reed Specialist Recruitment is seeking to recruit a C# .NET Developer for a prestigious client based in Malta.
This position offers the opportunity to work for a leading software house in Malta who work on extremely exciting projects across Europe.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in ICT, or a related area
- At least two years’ experience in C# .NET
- Strong working knowledge of MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Skills and experience in WinForms, WPF, Entity Framework and Crystal Reports will be considered an asset
Responsibilities will include:
- Low-level, multi-threaded development of user-mode device & virtual drivers, simulators, and diagnostic/testing tools for a leading automotive systems supplier with a global customer base
- In addition to development, also do QA testing and writing technical documentation
- Work on embedded systems
Our client: fast growing and successful iGaming company, operating leading brands that strives to provide their players with a unique online gaming experience as a result of accelerated growth is looking for a Senior Affiliate Manager to join this fast paced dynamic team.
As part of this exiting role you will be managing a growing team of Affiliate Managers and having hands-on approach in identifying potential new affiliate partners, co-designing and promoting the brand's affiliate program as well as managing ongoing relationships with existing partners.
Your Responsibilities for this role would be:
- Managing the affiliate marketing budget and maximizing the ROI on the affiliate program
- Ensuring that financial targets and team KPIs are met
- Leading ,supporting and recruiting a team of multinational Affiliate Managers to maximise exposure opportunities
- Ensuring that existing deals are efficiently structured and commercially viable
- Planning and implementing new affiliate marketing strategies and innovative promotions for all target markets
- Implementing communication strategies to ensure affiliates are up to date with any new marketing initiatives and product launches
- Identifying the key affiliates and working closely with them to build lasting relationships, generating further exposure and increasing revenues
- Maintaining relationships, renegotiating deals and continuously optimizing the performance of existing affiliates and reporting on affiliate activity ,objectives and performance
- Running effective reactivation campaigns for lapsed affiliates
- Organising affiliate events and attending industry shows
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in affiliate marketing within the realm of online casino
- A thorough understanding of the German and Scandinavian casino markets
- Expert knowledge of affiliate reward models and tracking software
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Experience in maintaining and strategically growing client relationships
- Strong knowledge and contacts in the casino affiliate sector
If you are a; self-driven individual but a team player with strong leadership and positive hands-on attitude and organisational skills apply today !
Our client; top quality game provider dedicated to bring only excellence to your world is searching for a self-driven, creative and experienced Head of Brand who will have a hands on attitude in planning, organising, and managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
The company is a fast growing, successful team, operating leading brands through the provision of highly entertaining games.
The ideal candidate for the role will possess the right skills and deep understanding of:
- casino product and its development process
- thorough understanding of the German and Scandinavian markets
- minimum of 3 years minimum experience in a similar position
- affinity for data coupled with the knowledge of using this data to inform future decision
- ability to work within tight timescales in an challenging environment
The main responsibilities:
- defining, implementing and monitoring the product and marketing strategies
- owning the brand operational strategy whilst ensuring continued growth
- securing the maximum return on investment on the yearly budget allocation for the brand
- taking an active role in enhancing the overall customer experience and product UI with the aim of maximising player lifetime value, engagement and monetization
- owning and communicating the product rollout strategy to key departments
- overlooking the casino team’s work flow and respective deliverables on a daily / weekly / monthly basis
- ensuring the achievement of business goals by planning and implementing recruitment and coaching
- devising, monitoring and delivering against smart team and brand KPIs which will incorporate, but not limited to Reactivation, Retention, Acquisition and Churn prevention efforts
- sustainably grow the Affiliate program and manage a team of affiliate account managers
- working closely with the CRM team to develop effective market specific promotional strategies and respective campaigns
- monitoring key industry developments with the aim of anticipating and planning ahead to make the most of opportunities identified
The above position offers a highly competitive salary, the opportunity to work within a dynamic, fast paced online industry, along with a welcoming environment, as well as personal development and growth within the company.
Our client; a team of highly dedicated professionals in online gaming striving to offer excellence in experiencing the online world is in search for an experienced, organised and detail oriented Head of Legal & Compliance. The ideal candidate will be a dedicated and dependable individual who will be able to work in a team but make own decision in favour of the company.
Before applying be sure to match the required criteria:
- Law degree (LL.D.) together with a warrant to practice as a lawyer
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in a legal and/or compliance position within the i-gaming industry :experience in recruiting, developing and leading a team of professionals
- Ability to effectively understand problems and make timely and practical decisions in the best interests of the Company
- Extensive practical and theoretical knowledge of igaming law and industry-related matters, including intellectual property law, anti-money laundering law, corporate and company law, and data protection law
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Risk management
- Corporate management
- Team Leadership
- Contract Management
- Policy Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- License Portfolio Management
- Other General Duties
Apply if you have all of the above.
REED Specialist Recruitment are working with an international financial services company. We are looking for a Manager/Senior Manager to look after the Pension Administration team in their Malta office. You will be tasked to provide a professional service to both new and existing clients. You must be able to operate as part of a team, be experienced in pension scheme administration management and have confidence in your ability to prioritise and be organised with your approach to using an office management system.
• Your role will be to oversee the company’s pensions administration function which provides full support to the advisers including the submission and processing of new business, providing an ongoing service to clients;
• Obtaining illustrations, preparing paperwork for client meetings and ensuring that all information is available for appointments, as well as maintaining the back office system, dealing with client queries and producing annual reviews.
• An experienced pension’s administration manager with international pension scheme experience.
• Similar position within a pensions product provider or an overseas trust company specialising in QROPS, QNUPS and international pensions
• UK Financial services experience is essential.
• Experience of an IFA software package such as Avelo / IRESS would be useful.
• Be a driven and motivated individual.
• Be capable to work both independently and within a team.
• You must have good written and verbal communication skills.
The role will be based in Malta and as such a relocation package will be offered where relevant.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long established and renowned company as it looks to expand its services throughout Europe.
Our client; top quality game provider dedicated to bring only excellence to your world is searching for a self-driven, creative and experienced Customer Support Manager who will have a hands on attitude in planning, organising, and managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
As a Manager; ensuring the smooth running of the department’s day to day operations you will be playing a vital role in the recruitment process of candidates while facilitating an easy communication flow between customer service and all other departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating a clear customer service strategy to support our short, medium and long term growth and objectives while developing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Anticipating and evaluating risks in the department
- Continuously developing a motivated team that offers a consistent level of service to our players through multiple communication channels
- Setting clear KPI’s and SLA’s for the support team and ensuring that these are met
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the iGaming industry;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluency in any of the following languages; German, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
- Have a deep understanding of setting and measuring KPI's - both in terms of service levels and individual performance
- Adequate understanding of financial metrics, including departmental budget setting and cost management
- In-depth knowledge of responsible gaming regulations and best practices
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent team player
REED Specialist recruitment are working with an international bank and are seeking a Legal officer for their Maltese office. The role will report to the Compliance Manager and will involve identifying and assessing compliance risk, establishing and implementing procedures as required. There will also be ongoing monitoring of all relevant policies/procedures. You will need to maintain communication with the Group Compliance Division and local regulatory and supervisory authorities on any compliance related matters.
1. Reviews customer files and checks if all documentation is in place according to the applicable polices/procedures.
2. Reports any deficiencies identified in the customer due diligence process and the ongoing AML/CFT monitoring to the Compliance Manager.
3. Performs transaction monitoring of customers, with a specific emphasis on high risk customers in line with the relevant procedures.
4. Assesses the reports prepared and submitted by the other units of the Bank on the recommended termination of a business relationship with a customer.
5. Involvement in the development and delivery of internal training programs.
6. Assisting in the drawing up of reports (both on general compliance and on AML/CFT matters) that are sent to the Group’s Compliance Division on a monthly, quarterly, yearly or on an ad hoc basis.
7. Monitoring and review, on a daily basis, of new Sanctions/Court Orders against specified individuals and companies, and taking all necessary action thereon.
8. Replies to legitimate requests for information made by the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU), the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) and other regulatory/supervisory authorities or law enforcement agencies.
9. Acts as the alternate AML/CFT officer in the absence of the AML/CFT
10. Assists the Compliance Manager in drafting /updating all relevant policies /procedures in line with Group/ Regulatory changes/updates and that they are properly implemented
11. Supports the compliance Manager in the provision of advice to the Bank’s senior management on compliance laws, rules and standards, including keeping them informed about developments in this area.
12. Assesses the possible impact, in conjunction with the compliance manager, of any changes to the legal environment on the operations of the Bank.
1. University Law Degree.
2. Additional relevant qualifications, including post-graduate qualifications focusing on compliance, would be favourably considered.
3. Fluency in English. Knowledge of any other additional languages would be favourably considered.
4. Previous work experience as a legal and compliance officer is an asset, but not essential requirement to this position.
5. Strong communication skills are essential, as well as in-depth knowledge of the applicable legal requirements and overall financial services regulatory and supervisory framework.
Senior Pensions Administrator required for a leading international Pensions Administration Company within their rapidly expanding Maltese office!
My client is looking for YOU – their next Senior Pensions Administrator to join a young and dynamic Pensions Team located in a fantastic part of Malta with plenty of parking!
In your role, you will be responsible for managing the administrative duties for a portfolio of Advisers throughout the world, in particular Europe, the Far East, and the Middle East.
As a core member of the business you will be required to;
- Have team management duties, including day-to-day oversight and reviewing administration tasks completed for a given portfolio of advisers and clients, ensuring conformance with turnaround time and policies and procedures in line with the Company and Regulatory standards.
- Provide administration support for more complex areas of the day-to-day administration, and deal with a wide range of queries from advisers and members.
- Be responsible for productivity oversight and individual performance appraisals.
- Coach and develop team members, as well as focus on the development of their technical knowledge.
- Participate in a range of products.
Having previous experience in pensions administration with a relevant qualification to degree level, this opportunity offers excellent career progression within an expanding international group. In addition to a very competitive salary and benefits package, this role offers training and development in a professional work environment.
My client wishes to recruit somebody as soon as possible due to increasing business needs, so if interested apply today.
REED Specialist Recruitment are working with an International company which provides a range of business support services to regulated entities operating in the financial services sector in various jurisdictions including Malta. The company acts as compliance and regulatory consultants to clients new to the island and to other clients who wish to outsource their compliance officer and related functions to an external service provider.
My client is looking for YOU – their next Compliance Services Executive/Consultant to join a great team with supportive and flexible management.
Your team’s remit will be responsible for compliance and regulatory needs of clients on a day-to-day basis. The executives work closely and directly with the several allocated clients who outsource their compliance function to the company, and in some instances the executives are appointed by the clients as their approved Compliance Officer.
As a core member of the business you will be required to;
• Provide compliance assistance, support and consultancy to clients assigned across the various financial sectors in Malta;
• Act as the nominated Compliance Officer of clients across the various industry sectors;
• Duties are varied, but executives typically:
• Pay regular visits to client offices to review practical compliance issues as they arise;
• Conduct structured Compliance Monitoring Programmes, and prepare resulting Compliance Reports for the client’s Board of Directors on a periodic basis;
• Prepare and ensure client implementation of relative procedures (Compliance and AML/CFT), and update as required;
• Conduct due diligence reviews for clients;
• Maintain clients’ registers (breaches, incidents, complaints, etc.);
• Assist in the management of clients’ complaints;
• Update and manage the regulatory and compliance diary for clients;
• Provide support to the client’s Money Laundering Reporting Officer on matters relating to financial crime;
• Provide regulatory and compliance training to clients if required;
• Assist with licence applications for new licensees;
• Assist and advise clients on MFSA or FIAU on-site visits, and provide support for remedial actions etc as may be required
• Fulfil any other duties normally associated with a Compliance Officer.
• The incumbent will be required to be approved by the MFSA to act as a Compliance Officer, and will maintain personal training, qualifications and Continuing Personal Development, including attendance at suitable seminars, workshops etc. where appropriate.
The role requires a competent compliance professional, perhaps a lawyer specialising in financial regulations, recognised and approved by the MFSA to fulfil a Compliance Officer position; Strong technical knowledge but with the ability to put this into practice at client level; Candidates from individual financial sectors will be considered, but with an interest in and ability to develop and to learn the specific regulatory requirements and legislation across the varied businesses operating in Malta. This is not a desk-bound, single licensee position. This role requires someone to operate across a range of clients on a “roving” basis, so ability to adapt and manage client workload is important.
My Client is looking for a Claim Supervisor to manage a team and reporting directly to the Technical Director. You’re team’s remit will be conducting assignments in the Claims and Technical Department.
This opportunity offer you continuous professional development. In addition, your employer will be offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme.
As a core member of the business, you will be required to;
Controlling the day to day claim handling processes at the SF which includes the following tasks:
• Controlling the coherence of the information and the data collected by the Claim Handlers
• Preparing settlement proposals
• Liaising with the Medical Experts in the procurement of information for Company Decisions
• Being the point of contact of the claim handlers
• Issuing and distributing monthly KPI reports for each SF assigned
• Training of new claim handlers
• Ensuring the stability of the relationship between the insurance companies and the SF
The claims supervised would include:
• Excess Waiver
• Payment Waiver
Key Skills and Experience
• Fluency in English
• Another 2 Languages in the following combinations: German/Dutch or Spanish/Portuguese will be an asset
• 3 years of working experience preferably in the finance sector
• Diligence and reliability in the processes and tasks assigned
• Ability to work in a team
REED Specialist Recruitment are looking for a Senior Fund Accountant on behalf of an International Fund Administration company. The role will be based in their Maltese office which is centrally located on the island. If you are nearly or fully qualified accountant with experience in fund administration, then please apply today.
- Prepare and review periodic NAV calculations in a timely and accurate manner
- Processing of subscription and redemption activity for multiple funds abiding by anti-money laundering and compliance procedures;
- Prepare financial statements (IFRS/GAAP) and assist with the year-end audit process
- Prepare statutory returns in accordance with prescribed client deadlines
- Monitor clients’ regulatory compliance
- Assist with the preparation of client documentation and reporting
- Set up new funds on the accounting system
- Liaising with the funds’ investors, bankers, independent auditors and other service providers to the Funds
- Responding to client enquiries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and other requirements of the funds specifications
- Provide support to the administration team to ensure that bookkeeping is done in a timely and accurate manner
- Coach team members on the accounting aspects of the assigned funds and
- Assist with the day to day running of the team
- For this role you will need to hold a Degree/Masters in Finance/Accountancy be qualified through ACCA or be in the final stages in obtaining this qualification.
- You will also need to have at least 2-5 years’ experience in Fund Administration.
- You need to be organized, self-motivated with a structured and determined approach to work and have proven supervision skills.
- Knowledge of financial instruments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strong work ethic with the proven ability to demonstrate initiative and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications with Advanced MS Excel skills
Carry out various development tasks as required by the company
Create and maintain internal and support documentation
System optimization for optimum player experience
Troubleshoot technical issues that may arise
Work on multiple projects in a timely manner
2-3+ years experience with the LAMP stack
Experience with software versioning systems (Git) and agile methodologies
Driven, passionate individual who is able to work both in a team and individually.
Experience in the gaming industry will be considered an asset
As a senior developer you will be responsible for the definition and implementation of individual digital solutions for our clients.
You will be able to plan and implement all areas of the software lifecycle with minimal supervision. You will be expected to work with the Head of Digital and the Digital Project Manager to ensure all strategic project decisions adhere to global strategy and are delivered within the agreed scope. You will also be expected to supervise juniors and seniors alike.
Senior developers shall also form part of the proposal and planning stages of the technical specification cycle.
• Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design
• Considerable experience with PHP, Git, and MySQL
• Familiarity with Laravel Framework
• Basic server administration experience
• Experience using Bootstrap, as well as LESS and/or Sass
• Love for clean, standards-compliant, well-tested, well patterned, code
• Passion for software development and learning
• Ability to solve problems quickly, inventively and resourcefully
• Ability to produce and maintain technical documentation
• Ability to communicate technical issues/concepts clearly and effective
• 3+ years in a professional development capacity
• Experience implementing responsive frontend code
• Familiarity with TDD & PHPUnit
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Experience developing RESTful APIs
• Experience with modern frontend frameworks such as Ember, Angular, VueJS, Backbone, etc.
• Experience with Vagrant, Continuous Delivery/Deployment, Linux admin, and server configuration
My client is looking for their next E-Marketing Assistant to work alongside the E-Marketing Executive to develop and co-ordinate the digital marketing efforts with the aim to achieve ambitious e-commerce, product and geographic deployment targets!
As a core member of the business, you will be required to;
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of digital marketing activities.
• Compile and deliver digital marketing audits and reporting to E-Marketing Executive.
• Assist in the organisation of operational marketing activities such as submission of design briefs, requirements gathering workshops, collate work from vendors, ensure deadlines are met, etc.
• Compile marketing and statistical information and reports such as quarterly web performance reviews, KPIs, conversion rate benchmark studies, etc.
• Assist with digital promotional activities including media research and buying, creation of promotional material, link building, affiliate marketing etc.
• Help to setup, analyse and report on conversion optimization efforts.
• Update and quality-assure Content Management Systems for multiple products access multiple languages and websites.
• Assist e-marketing executive in specialist digital marketing activities such as PPC campaigns, SEO, affiliate marketing, targeted email campaigns, and social media marketing.
• Assist with the design and development of the business e-commerce platform and related front-end websites.
• Conduct digital-focused competitive analysis.
• Identify and study opportunities and trends to increase awareness and adoption of our products.
And on a broader basis;
• Identify and propose any measure or action ensuring the completion of a project and meeting the targets that have been defined by the top management
• Take part in assessing for each project, the operational and functional consequences with a solution maximizing quality, efficiency, reactivity while ;
• Respect the targets set by the management and the imperatives that must be met
If you have between 1-3 years’ experience in E-Marketing and have a creative and dynamic mind set then this opportunity offers you continuous professional development. This is funded by your new employer, in addition to them offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme.
In order to strengthen its existing team, the Company is seeking a ‘Project Leader’, with 3 or more years of professional experience in project management.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the project leader will be managing multiple cross functional activities whilst ensuring the delivery of each project matches the quality and expectation of the business. A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work collaboratively is required.
Description of Work:
• Leading and defining the planning and project implementation
• Managing changes to schedules as necessary to achieve new targets
• Defining project scope, task, resource and deliverables
• Identify necessities to create a work plan;
• Identify risks and come up with solutions to minimise them;
• Lead and construct the implementation of projects through the bringing together of internal and external resources;
• Management of project budget, resources and timelines
• Tracking of project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Presenting timely reports defining progress, problems and solutions
• Managing projects closure review, analysis and lessons learnt
Capacity and Skills:
• Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and to build a business case for the most appropriate one(s)
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project management tools
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus, but not required
• Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or project management
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills and highly detail orientation
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent time management and organization
• Able and willing to travel abroad and work outside normal hours when necessary
Our client; fast serving, efficient and flexible international bank in Malta that strives to deliver only excellence to their customers, is searching for a dynamic Loan Servicing Officer who will be assisting the Loan Administration Manager in their daily activities.
As an important part of the organisation you will have impact on Business results by updating and maintaining loan files and monitoring loan payments efficiently which will be of significant contribution to quality performance of the bank.
The skills and education that are of key importance for the role:
- Academic Knowledge: University Degree or equivalent Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Foreign Languages: fluency in Greek and English
- Work Experience: 1 to 3 years in a similar role
- Skills: Essential knowledge of MS excel and good communication skills
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation and distribution of loan payment schedules to clients
- Keeping loan files updated and monitoring loan payments, while informing subsidiaries’ lawyers accordingly
- Inputting of payment transactions into system; updating of interest rates where necessary; extending maturity dates and collecting payments
- Performing outgoing transactions – SWIFT payments
- Issuing of loan statements and statements of current accounts
If you would like to be a part of this dynamic team apply today.