global recruitment specialists
As market leaders within the industry for many years, Reed Industrial have developed a reputation as an authority when it comes to finding jobseekers the best opportunities.
Our industry experienced consultants and professional approach means we are best suited to manage your next career move whether in a temporary or permanent position, our expertise spans the Logistics, Manufacturing, Distribution, Mail Services and the Public Sectors.
Reed Industrial take a straightforward and trouble-free approach to finding you your next career move. To find out more about using a name you can trust, get in contact with us today
2 jobs in Korea
Responsible for managing and coordinating the R&D process of new product development
- Assess and determine feasibility of new formula submissions from outside vendors
- Ensure timely R&D process management of new product development
- Coordinate all tests to be conducted on new products
- Assure that evaluations and direction on submissions are given to &D / PD (Product Development) and outside vendors on timely basis
- Keep track of up-to-date information on industrial regulation changes and issues
- Engage with R&D/PD (Product Development) and outside vendors through regular communication
- Provide on-the-ground support during pilot & final production
Responsible for performing professional in thin film deposition& etch technology development, and evaluation in support of the company's systems for the assigned project or customer site
Ÿ Plan, conduct, and technically direct moderately complex projects.
Ÿ Define problems & objectives, develop approach, analyze results and provide recommendations.
Ÿ Generate or direct process activities and verify accuracy of final documentation.
Ÿ Design and conduct independent experiments or tests.
Ÿ Determine thin film deposition & etch technology approaches and parameters.
Ÿ Provide the first line technical support to field/installation engineers who have failed to isolate or resolve problems in malfunctioning equipment.
Ÿ Troubleshoot equipment failures or malfunctions with on-site field personnel or customers and intercede between customer/field engineer and factory to resolve escalated equipment problems.
Ÿ Analyze and select components and equipment, as well as evaluate supplier capabilities.
Ÿ Direct implementation of required changes or modifications.
Ÿ Provide technical information and assistance regarding new systems or changes / modifications to existing systems.
Ÿ Write and analyze Action Requests/Equipment Changes Notices.
Ÿ Keep supervisor informed of activities through meetings, reports, documentation or other means as required.