global recruitment specialists
Leading the way
We believe that a successful business is built on people – high-calibre, engaging professionals who thrive on new challenges and are looking for a company and career which mirrors your distinctive mix of skills, experience, personality and ambition.
The Consumer team at REED specialises in bringing together companies with ambition and people. We specialise in all areas of the Consumer sector, with expertise in design and development, buying and merchandising, and retail operations to name but a few areas we operate in.
- All of our consultants are specialists at recruiting in the Consumer sector;
- We take the time to understand our clients needs and requirements and match that with our superior market knowledge;
- We pride ourselves on transparent business practices and open working relations;
- Our total independence means that we are driven by your needs and expectations alone;
- All aspects of our work is based on a core set of established values;
- We retain confidentiality and discretion at all times.
4 jobs in Korea
- Intermediate skills in design related programs (i.e. Photoshop, Keynote etc.) and video editing (i.e. Movie Maker, iMovie etc) are preferred
- Advanced English and Korean will be desirable to communicate with stakeholders and colleagues
- Writing skills
- Program execution capabilities
- Interpersonal skills are required to manage stakeholders
- Basic understanding of corporate communications
- Ensure continuous follow-up and sound analysis of consumer, shopper, competitive and trade data.
- Deliver detailed analysis/strategic market overview required to complete the strategic brand marketing planning process, identifying new business opportunities and improvement areas with recommended action steps
- In conjunction with HQ Research Group and local research agencies initiates and develops research projects to provide information on consumer needs/profiles/behaviors (general and at POC), segmentation dynamics, channel and trade characteristics as well as equity of company brands.
- Monitor emerging medium to long-term trends amongst consumers, customers, selected channels and the retail environment.
- Uses this knowledge to generate insights and foresights for the marketing function to formulate future strategies on potential new brands/SKUs as well as trade/channel strategies.
- Monitors constantly competitive activities aimed at the consumer of the trade in order to highlight competitive strategies and communicate this information.
- 국내외 FMCG사내에서 Key Account (CVS) 영업경력 및 Trade Marketing경험자
- 편의점 채널 이해 필수
- Visit different areas of Seoul according to pre-determined schedule on daily basis to
- identify the sample retail stores
- conduct audit for company and competitors’ products and collect other marketing information inside the sample stores outlets
- enter the data into the provided PDA and transmit all data to Hongkong office on daily basis
-Might be required to conduct fieldwork in other Areas occasionally
- Maintain good communications with HQ office (proactively communicate market news and work issues to HK office through reports, telephone or email)
- Conduct fieldworks for other projects (e.g. distribution checks) when needs arise.