TALK TO A SPECIALIST
Jobs at REED
Be your best with a career at REED Ireland
If you're the kind of person who's determined to be your best, whatever you do – then we want to meet you. We're looking for all kinds of individuals – people with real drive, motivation and passion, who want to develop their careers in a supportive, high-octane environment, and help drive our business forward.
As REED opens up new market areas, sets the recruitment agenda and continues to grow – we're always on the look-out for talented people with entrepreneurial flair, commercial awareness and business development skills, and also those with specialist expertise. With REED, you're not constrained; you're supported to develop your skills and career as far as you can.
Now recruiting for Recruitment Consultants and Business Managers. To find out more about current jobs with REED, please contact us on 01 670 4466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 jobs in Ireland
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within RSR is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
• Thoroughly Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews with your clients
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
• To offer exceptional customer and service levels to all clients and candidates
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.