TALK TO A SPECIALIST
More options Fewer options
2 jobs in Ireland
REED Global are looking for a data analyst to join a well established team in a multinational company for a full time - 4 month contract. This team is specifically responsible for the deployment and management of mobile hardware and carrier services for thousands of employees globally. To better serve this teams customers, their employees, they need to ensure their data accuracy is exceptional.
The successful candidate will therefore collect data through a variety of systems and evaluate information to identify any patterns, errors or trends, and resolve any data inconsistencies or make recommendations for corrections.
● Understand the processes and standards in place to effectively and accurately cleanse data
● Generate reports and respond to inquiries regarding entered data as requested
● Evaluate records for completeness and accuracy
● Reconcile multiple data sources, performing analysis, validation and cleansing
● Be able to interface with others in a professional and cooperative manner
● Keep track of cleansing metrics and fill out the dashboards to report cleansing stats
● contacting employees through various means of communication eg.phone,chat,email
Experience & Skills
● Quick learner
● Report writing skills
● Team player
● Attention to detail
● Strong Excel skills
● Customer service experience
● Ticket and Case Management
Your main responsibilities as a technical support engineer will be the following:
- To assist German and English speaking customers with any incidents they're experiencing and to propose resolutions in a timely fashion.
- Troubleshoot complex problems.
- Liaise with product management to identify and report bugs.
- Act as a liaison between Product Management and Engineering teams.