TALK TO A SPECIALIST
More options Fewer options
1 jobs in Ireland
THIS IS A 6 MONTH CONTRACT
We are looking for a Salesforce Support Analyst to support our clients CRM Functions in South Dublin. In this role, you will provide remote and local IT support by troubleshooting, diagnosing, installing and configuring a variety of hardware and software. You will also assist in application support issues, such as access provisioning and various app configuration changes. As a Salesforce Support Analyst, you exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing excellent customer service and exercising sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems. You will maintain in-depth knowledge of all desktop systems, applications, and technologies. This position requires an outgoing person with excellent communications skills who enjoys helping people and working in a team environment.
The ideal candidate will have around 2 years of experience in IT, as well as 1 to 3 years of salesforce administration support in a mid to large size Enterprise.
• Provide excellent customer service and diffuse heightened end-user sensitivity.
• Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Resolve user issues submitted via ticketing system, phone, and email.
• Uses troubleshooting skills and experience to resolve many issues immediately.
• Escalate unresolved customer issues and recommend documented solutions and/or temporary alternative procedures to users
• Track all requests using case management application.
• Satisfactorily complete a minimum number of tickets/period based upon group standards while maintaining satisfactory customer feedback.
• Hardware provisioning, imaging, troubleshooting, and software installation for laptops (Apple & Dell), desktops (Dell), and corporate owned/BYOD mobile devices (IOS/Android) along with standard peripherals.
• User and administration of operating systems including Mac OSX/IOS, Windows, and Linux Ubuntu.
• TCP/IP networking support and troubleshooting of a corporate user and remote user environment with LAN, WAN, and VPN implementations globally.
• Troubleshooting a variety of client, mobile and cloud applications office software (Microsoft Office, Gapps, Browsers, Salesforce.com, etc.).
• FTP and Web Services Integrations.
• Current knowledge of PC, Mac and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.), hardware/software and general technology trends
• Excellent project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across various user groups
• Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality
• Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
• Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
• Strong research and problem solving abilities are required
• Must be a go-getter and salesforce.com enthusiast who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
• Polycom and Video Conferencing solutions experience
• Linux support experience
• Knowledge of Cisco software and hardware
• Knowledge of desktop security (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication)
• Salesforce Administrator (201), Salesforce Advanced Administrator (211), and Salesforce Developer (401) Certifications