TALK TO A SPECIALIST
More options Fewer options
4 jobs in Ireland
What you will do:
The successful candidate will possess experience of complex bid environments and processes and of all stages of the solutions lifecycle from sales qualification, solutions design and approval, contract negotiation to transition into service delivery is required,
The Solutions Architect will work directly with the Sales team and Technical Services teams to identify, qualify and pursue new business opportunities, drawing on internal and wider solutions experience to support architectural and strategic initiatives within new and existing customer account.
They will establish and maintain an excellent relationship with customers and colleagues alike and will operate in a trusted strategic advisor role, will be an influencer with leadership skills, effective in engaging with customers, colleagues and suppliers at different levels to develop
• The Solutions Architect will have worked within a pre-sales role for a minimum of 5 - 8 years and will have a demonstrable track record of success in the design and delivery of complex integrated technical and service solutions and the following competencies;
• Highly experienced in working in a Sales support role to build a pipeline in target accounts and ensure that our client is positioned appropriately to engage successfully on identified and qualified opportunities
• Development and maintenance of a comprehensive understanding of IT market trends, products, services and propositions across technical disciplines, for example IT, Network and Applications, and sectors for example; Irish Public, Private, Commercial, Third Sector and Financial Services.
• Drafting of detailed functional and technical specifications
• Identification of functional requirements and definition of high level IT strategies and based on consulting practices and methods.
• Design and delivery of proof of concepts
• Solutions development and capability positioning in formal proposal form in response to RFI/RFP/ITTs
• Estimation and costing of resources and effort required to deliver identified service requirements.
• Development of strong and effective relationships with senior business stakeholders within key customer accounts.
• Effective time management and prioritisation. Ability to work on own or part of a larger team.
• Experience of fulfilling a Technical Design Authority role on programmes and projects providing technical governance and input and guidance to aligned project teams to maintain standard of capability and delivery
• Delegation of work appropriately and effectively to technical and downstream resources and management to successful completion.
The successful candidate has the huge opportunity to work a 12 month contract in one of the best technology firms in the world.
EMEA Mobile Deployments and IT Asset Management An IT asset is any company-owned information or hardware that is used in the course of business. The main stages of an IT asset’s life cycle are planning, procurement, deployment, usage, upgrade, and decommission, disposition and salvage. IT asset management must incorporate effective procedures for each stage to promote the most effective use and maintenance of assets throughout the lifecycle and ensure their proper upgrading, replacement and disposal.
Maintains in-depth knowledge of all mobile device technologies in use and acts as a deployment point for end users.
Documents case status and provide updates to management, team and end-users in line with SFDC case management guidelines and policies.
Maintains standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines relating to mobile device technologies.
Independently owns and prioritizes task level initiatives in support of the SFDC Enterprise Mobility Management Program. Works with mobile carriers in EMEA to optimize services and enhance user experience.
• Manage forecasting and spend for Mobility Hardware, Software, Service and Warranty in EMEA
• Recommend mobility solutions, including acquisitions and upgrades.
• Own document management, consolidation and change management.
• Data integrity for internal and vendor mobility information systems.
• Work with Helpdesk, Provisioning, Infrastructure Operations, Systems Engineering, IT Network Engineering, Security and other teams to identify and resolve escalations, issues and roadmap technology.
• Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team, including driving low complexity work to the appropriate areas.
• Support Mobile Security Standards
• Interaction with Mobility Hardware, Service and Warranty Vendors to execute company-wide changes in terms and features and services.
• Reporting and Analytics of all mobility related information.
• Responsible for maintaining stock levels
• Auditing of mobile accounts and hardware.
• Manage mobile deployment to and ensure SLAs are met
• Update account information; create new accounts, reorganization between accounts, account housekeeping.
• Process SIM only and SIM with hardware connections.
• Adding voice, SMS and data bundles throughout the month to new and existing users.
• Answer billing or account queries.
• Manage replacements/repairs etc.
• Complete One-Stop Service.
• Manage break/fix and repair inventory
• Manage technical debt through Vodafone buy back scheme
• Perform audit on mobility inventory
• Audit customer accounts to ensure data integrity
• Global Fortune 500 Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• Analytical skills, learn/expose/become exert of Technical / System skills (using Salesforce
• Platform tools, as well as Telecom Expense Management tool)
• Financial Skills, Understanding industry Audit best practices and disciplines
• Customer Service Skills (interacting with EMEA employees across the region)
Main duties include:
• Participate in complex block and architecture studies
• Participate in the development of verification environments using top of the edge methodologies
• Participate in the Software/hardware integration and interface architecting and implementation
• Perform RTL simulation and lab testing of circuits, interpret the results and optimize the design until the predetermined functionality and timing is satisfied
• Work towards improving efficiency in design procedures and methodologies
• Documentation of design and verification environments/plans and overall procedures
So what is the position?
You will be required to assist in the rapid design and implementation of next generation user interfaces on a REACTJS library or REDUX framework for our client’s highly respected and user friendly applications.
Required Skills and Experience
A third level degree in Computer Science or to possess the equivalent practical hands on experience
3+ Years front end or development experience within a short product lifecycle structure.
Extensive experience in full stack web development with modern web frameworks namely REACTJS OR REDUX
Familiarity and past experience in Java development
Experience working with cloud based architecture
Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
Experience with Spring frameworks
Experience programming within Linux operating systems
If you have the necessary skills….here’s what they will offer you!
A competitive wage package
An energetic working environment with the ability to develop through technical coaching and mentoring
A chance to deliver modern, interesting, projects for our client’s customers and their customers respectively