TALK TO A SPECIALIST
More options Fewer options
5 jobs in Ireland
•Provide all conference room set-up services as requested by the client, which includes (but not limited to) planning, booking, set-up and break-down, regular inspections, and occasional standby support.
•Liaison with in-house contractors to ensure all Mechanical & Electrical works, IT Catering, Cleaning, Security, Health & Safety are working correctly
•Develop and “run” checklists for each room on a scheduled basis to ensure functionality of room lighting, supplies, and equipment (projectors, VTC, etc.)
•Perform inspections of rooms and regular housekeeping checks throughout the Conference rooms to deliver a seamless meeting room experience to all internal users
•Assist client in troubleshooting connectivity issues between laptop computers and projection equipment (level 1 support)
•Proficient in setting up and troubleshooting Audio/Visual equipment for conf. rooms and large on-site events
•Advising users on meeting room availability and suitability by using the On-Line Room Booking System
•Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
•Rearrange furniture to meet clients specific needs
•Assist with food and beverage service set-ups as requested.
•Operate movable room partitions.
•Reporting faults immediately through the facilities, IT & Catering helpdesk to resolve issues
•Assist customers with video teleconferences, linking equipment with single or multiple sites by interfacing with the remote A/V team.
•Acting as main point of contact for all suppliers attending site for events and conferences
•Will be required to assist with other facility related tasks in the mail room to cover holidays and other day to day duties as directed by FM
•Carrying out other ad hoc duties relevant to this role.
My client is looking for an SEO specialist to join their team for at least a 6 month contract position. This key position will work as part of the SEO team and in conjunction with the wider marketing and sales teams to establish, implement and improve existing SEO, content and inbound marketing initiatives.
Your Job Responsibilities:
• Analyse their SEO performance, make recommendations for improvements and execute on these.
• Ongoing competitive analysis on everything from content and rank to backlink profiles.
• Ongoing keyword research, expansion and optimisation.
• Work closely with their content teams on our content strategy. Work on content ideation and optimisation as well as deliver training to enable our stakeholders across EMEA.
• On page optimisation of pages including meta descriptions and linking.
• General site cleanup for example cleaning up redirect chains, removing 404’s or making recommendations on how to improve page speed.
• Develop and implement internal and external link building program.
• Work with web development and production teams to ensure SEO best practices are followed and that all technical requirements for SEO are adhered to within their CMS.
• Work with the UX teams to ensure an optimal user experience is in place from search to conversion.
• Bachelors degree in business, marketing or IT.
• In-depth knowledge of SEO with at least 3 years experience working in an SEO role, ideally focused on the technical implementation.
• Experience working with Google Search Console and other webmaster tools.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, online customer acquisition and the wider impact of SEO on the business.
• In-depth knowledge on analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Omniture.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
• Strong knowledge of web content development.
• Experience of working within enterprise Content Management Systems.
• Strong attention to detail and loves working towards clear goals.
• Ability to work on multiple projects with competing priorities.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to simplify complex ideas for a non-technical audience.
• Enthusiastic & flexible working attitude.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Knowledge of B2B marketing preferably within the tech industry.
• Experience working on international SEO and CMS migrations.
• Second European language preferably German, Dutch or French a bonus.
You be part of a tightly organised team where you will help to develop highly functional, scalable, reliable web based applications.
Participate in requirements gathering and analysis activities from a software developer perspective.
You will help to translate high-level and low-level design documents into web based applications.
Identify, recommend, and embrace open-source software development.
Complete tasks and projects on time with minimal guidance.
• To ensure all customer calls are responded to efficiently, professionally and fully in accordance with operational procedures
• To resolve as many calls as possible at the point they are received without referral, the need for further intervention or escalation (thus supporting the achievement of our contractual service commitments)
• To update the call management system accurately and efficiently with call details, actions taken and resolution
• To resolve customer queries (e.g. enquiries about cash reconciliations) and provide the client with advice and guidance
• To proactively monitor systems in order to preempt customer issues and calls
• To log and escalate issues outside our contractual obligations so these can be used to ‘offset’ against our performance or for charging the client
• To ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with individual calls
• To make recommendations on potential improvements to working practices and performance
• To assist with the resolution of any specific service delivery issues, through route cause analysis of service failures and participating in the design and implementation of specific ‘get well’ plans
• To complete additional ad hoc project work, as required
• To complete ad hoc duties and tasks allocated through line management chain from time to time
· Answer contacts promptly and professionally
· Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database
· Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
· Manage end to end all calls logged, providing regular updates to customers on call status
· Invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames
· Work to achieve individual and team goals
· To comply/complete desk specific or adhoc request/tasks
· Mentor new hires.
· Ensure Quality standards are adhered to in regards to both Cases & Calls.
· Live documentation validation
· Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
· Observe strict compliance to licensing, copyright and trademark legislation
· Accomplish other duties as required
· Pro-actively seeks support from escalation teams.
· Escalate tickets to escalation team for validation and further escalation.
· Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
· Provide support to multiple desks