TALK TO A SPECIALIST
PA & Secretarial Jobs
Find your next PA or executive support job with REED
Reed PA & Secretarial know that the role of a PA or Secretary is as vital to the business as the boss you're taking care of. Proud of our industry knowledge and professional service, we enjoy close working relationships with a huge range of employers and are able to offer the very best opportunities to the Personal Assistants and Secretaries we work with.
Whether your area of expertise is multilingual, legal or medical, work with REED and you'll find a wide choice of roles at every level.
1 jobs in Ireland
My client, a well-known IT company in the Sandyford area are seeking an experienced and professional Executive Assistant / PA to cover a three month temporary contract. The ideal candidate must be available from the middle of April for the full period.
Excellent execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organisation and process.Demonstrate ability to maintain high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment.Provide a strong, strategic partnership with the executive in day-to-day activities is required.
• Manage day-to-day schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete his obligations in an organised, efficient way.
• Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
• Book appropriate domestic and international travel within SFDC travel policy taking into account Travel Visas, costs and proper documentation.
• Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google applications when needed.
• Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar,Google Hangouts and conference calls.
• Participate in planning and other business related meetings as requested.
• Other administrative duties as requested.
Skills & Attributes required
• Effectively interface with employees from other groups within Salesforce and senior executives inside and outside the company.
• Organise, prioritise and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong teamwork skills, and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively across a range of personalities.
• Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
• Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
• Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
• Very strong technical competency, specifically with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Gcal.