TALK TO A SPECIALIST
Contact Centre Jobs
Find your next contact or call centre job with REED in Ireland
Experts in placing people in a wide range of contact centre roles, REED's highly trained consultants can offer advice and guidance on the opportunities available to you on a temporary, contract or interim basis.
We have a huge client base, which means more choice of role to accurately match your skills to. And, as part of our professional yet friendly service, we'll keep you fully informed during the entire recruitment process.
1 jobs in Ireland
My client based in the West Dublin area are currently seeking a number of Customer Service Representatives to join their ever growing team. The aim of the role is to conduct day-to-day operational support to customers over the phone.
This is a great opportunity for a driven candidate looking to continue and develop a career in customer service. The role will begin as a 6 month full-time temporary contract with the possibility of permanency, ideal candidates must be immediately available.
**The successful candidates must be willing to work weekends and shifts patterns**
Duties & Responsibilities
• To ensure all customer calls are responded to efficiently, professionally and fully in accordance with operational procedures
• Updating the call management system accurately and efficiently with call details, actions taken and resolution
• To resolve customer queries (e.g. enquiries about cash reconciliations) and provide the client with advice and guidance
• Monitoring systems in order to pre-empt customer issues and calls
• To log and escalate issues and passing to the appropriate team
• Demonstrate high levels of customer satisfaction with individual calls
• To assist with the resolution of any specific service delivery issues
• To complete additional ad hoc project work, as required
Skills & Attributes required
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, primarily Word and Excel
• Should be motivated to work efficiently
• Flexibility to work shifts when required, including weekends
• Strict time management skills
• First class business communication skills
• A technical mindset is required with an ability to understand product knowledge
• Background in retail would be an advantage