Take your accountancy career on a journey
Reed Accountancy are experts at helping people like you find their ideal career move. Working in partnership with prestigious clients, we'll expose you to a variety of openings across all sectors including financial services, public sector, not for profit, practice and commerce.
Put simply, our highly experienced, friendly consultants will embark on a journey of evaluation and assessment with you and match you to your ideal part-qualified and entry level accountancy roles.
7 jobs in Ireland
• Lead AP Team by example to achieve objectives KPIs.
• Manage new candidates on SAP
• Oversee the Purchase order process including review and posting of POs
• Ensure deadlines for AP and employee expenses are adhered to
• Oversee supplier payment runs from start to finish
• Report on cash flow forecasting
• Resolve queries as required.
• Review supplier reconciliations and resolve queries as they present
• Review month end balance sheet reconciliations
• Train new and existing staff members
• Assist in process improvement to help drive excellence within the AP Team.
• Perform Ad hoc Month End Queries
Duties and responsibilities:
. Contacting high volume of customers on a daily basis mainly by telephone to collect outstanding balances
. Resolving difficult accounts
. Working to a monthly cash collection target
. Maintaining a High Volume Debtors Ledger
. Preparation of cases for possible legal action
. Manage debt collection on assigned company accounts.
. Resolution of queries from customers.
. Issuing of customer statements, invoices, and credit notes to customers
. Prioritise and manage a challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
. Communicate with the Sales Team.
. Assist in ad-hoc duties as required.
Provide assistance to the finance department from AR & AP to the management and financial accountants.
Conduct reconciliations for debtors, creditors and cashbooks
Submit various VAT reports (PAYE/ PRSI)
Prepare weekly cash flow and funding reports
Assist the financial controller prepare for internal and external audits
Conduct ad hoc accounting duties as required
• Review non PO and non-inventory PO accruals
• Conduct monthly reconciliations on GL accounts
• Consolidate information to fulfil reporting requirements for all EMEA entities
• Assist the financial accountants in the preparation of the monthly/quarterly VAT returns for all entities
• Help prepare for external and internal audit requests
• Responsible for the preparation of prepayments
• Work closely with AR and AP teams to align with supplier accounts e.g. air/ sea freight invoicing (invoices received, supporting PODs etc.)
• Provide analytical support to team as required
• Assist with Ad hoc month end activities
• Assistance with co-coordinating the day to day and month end activities to strict deadlines
• Assisting other senior finance team members in month end closing by reconciling accounts, journal preparation and compiling data
• Bank Reconciliation for multi company bank accounts
• Cash flow Management
• VAT/ PAYE Returns
• Processing of monthly payroll and reports
• Manage the purchasing accrual accounts
• Intercompany reconciliations and invoicing
• Accounts Payable
• Revenue Returns
• Maintain fixed assets register
• Timesheet Management & preparation of payroll
• Manage cash and credit card expenses
• Preparation of weekly bank and cash flow reports for CFO
• Admin support to finance team
• Any other duties/projects that may arise periodically
• Must have experience with multi currencies