Take your accountancy career on a journey
Reed Accountancy are experts at helping people like you find their ideal career move. Working in partnership with prestigious clients, we'll expose you to a variety of openings across all sectors including financial services, public sector, not for profit, practice and commerce.
Put simply, our highly experienced, friendly consultants will embark on a journey of evaluation and assessment with you and match you to your ideal part-qualified and entry level accountancy roles.
4 jobs in Ireland
Your key responsibilities include:
1. End to end responsibility for Accounts Payable function.
2. End to end responsibility for banking function including cash-flow
3. Responsibility for weekly corporate & internal reporting to strict deadlines
4. Management reporting Actual vs Budget, Weekly Sales & Weekly Dashboard
5. Month end activities: Balance Sheet reconciliations, Intercompany reconciliations,
monitoring of Departmental Spend vs Budget
6. Ad-Hoc reporting functions to support the Sales, Operations & Call Centre functions as
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Run monthly charge/ aged debt reports
• Collection of rent and service charges on designated clients’ portfolios
• Ad Hoc invoicing
• Post receipts and cash allocation on debtor accounts.
• Manage account queries from debtors and internal departments
• Liaise with property managers on debtor accounts in order to resolve any outstanding tenant queries
• Account Administration
• Accounts Payable
• Revenue Returns
• Maintain fixed assets register
• Timesheet Management & preparation of payroll
• Manage cash and credit card expenses
• Preparation of weekly bank and cash flow reports for CFO
• Admin support to finance team
• Any other duties/projects that may arise periodically
• Must have experience with multi currencies.
• The successful candidate will preferably have worked in a global organisation within retail / fashion industry
• Strong Excel / IT skills are critical for this role
• Excellent oral and written English required
• Salary will be commensurate with experience
We currently have accounts assistant vacancies on a temporary, contract and permanent basis here in Dublin city centre across a variety of different industries.
It is important that we, as an agency, understand your aspirations and career motivations so that we can place you in the role YOU WANT rather than placing you just for the sake of it. We value our candidates highly and want your experience with REED to be a positively memorable one.
SO if you are thinking of a sideways move or upscaling your career path then please apply within and we'll take it from there.