global recruitment specialists
TALK TO A SPECIALIST
Our jobs across sectors
Browse jobs across specialisms from the recruitment experts in Ireland
If you're looking for your next career move, no matter what your sector, talk to REED.
We have specialist teams of recruitment consultants placing job seekers into positions with companies in all industries across all job roles.
In our Dublin office, REED has specialist recruitment consultants focusing on:
Find out more about our specialisms, browse our current vacancies below, or contact us on 01 670 4466
17 jobs in Ireland
Employment Advisor required to work with a caseload of clients, managing the customer journey back into employment and supporting individuals to secure and retain sustainable work.
The successful candidate has the huge opportunity to work a 12 month contract in one of the best technology firms in the world.
EMEA Mobile Deployments and IT Asset Management An IT asset is any company-owned information or hardware that is used in the course of business. The main stages of an IT asset’s life cycle are planning, procurement, deployment, usage, upgrade, and decommission, disposition and salvage. IT asset management must incorporate effective procedures for each stage to promote the most effective use and maintenance of assets throughout the lifecycle and ensure their proper upgrading, replacement and disposal.
Maintains in-depth knowledge of all mobile device technologies in use and acts as a deployment point for end users.
Documents case status and provide updates to management, team and end-users in line with SFDC case management guidelines and policies.
Maintains standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines relating to mobile device technologies.
Independently owns and prioritizes task level initiatives in support of the SFDC Enterprise Mobility Management Program. Works with mobile carriers in EMEA to optimize services and enhance user experience.
• Manage forecasting and spend for Mobility Hardware, Software, Service and Warranty in EMEA
• Recommend mobility solutions, including acquisitions and upgrades.
• Own document management, consolidation and change management.
• Data integrity for internal and vendor mobility information systems.
• Work with Helpdesk, Provisioning, Infrastructure Operations, Systems Engineering, IT Network Engineering, Security and other teams to identify and resolve escalations, issues and roadmap technology.
• Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team, including driving low complexity work to the appropriate areas.
• Support Mobile Security Standards
• Interaction with Mobility Hardware, Service and Warranty Vendors to execute company-wide changes in terms and features and services.
• Reporting and Analytics of all mobility related information.
• Responsible for maintaining stock levels
• Auditing of mobile accounts and hardware.
• Manage mobile deployment to and ensure SLAs are met
• Update account information; create new accounts, reorganization between accounts, account housekeeping.
• Process SIM only and SIM with hardware connections.
• Adding voice, SMS and data bundles throughout the month to new and existing users.
• Answer billing or account queries.
• Manage replacements/repairs etc.
• Complete One-Stop Service.
• Manage break/fix and repair inventory
• Manage technical debt through Vodafone buy back scheme
• Perform audit on mobility inventory
• Audit customer accounts to ensure data integrity
• Global Fortune 500 Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• Analytical skills, learn/expose/become exert of Technical / System skills (using Salesforce
• Platform tools, as well as Telecom Expense Management tool)
• Financial Skills, Understanding industry Audit best practices and disciplines
• Customer Service Skills (interacting with EMEA employees across the region)
Responsibilities of the role include:
-To ensure all guests receive a genuine, warm, friendly, courteous welcome on arrival and during their stay-To promote the hotel as a venue of choice for Weddings-To anticipate guests needs whenever possible to enhance quality service and in turn enhance guest satisfaction-To assist in achieving Hotel and Departmental goals in relation to weddings, mystery audits and customer comments.-To ensure all wedding guest queries are handled promptly and efficiently-To manage the wedding enquires and sales potential for all wedding enquiries-To up sell at every opportunity.
The successful candidate will join a busy team working in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have;
1 to 2 years post qualification experience and experience within a Top 10 accountancy practice.
The ideal candidate will possess 1 to 2 years post qualification experience and will have some experience working within a top 10 accountancy practice.
• Accounts Payable
• Revenue Returns
• Maintain fixed assets register
• Timesheet Management & preparation of payroll
• Manage cash and credit card expenses
• Preparation of weekly bank and cash flow reports for CFO
• Admin support to finance team
• Any other duties/projects that may arise periodically
• Must have experience with multi currencies.
• The successful candidate will preferably have worked in a global organisation within retail / fashion industry
• Strong Excel / IT skills are critical for this role
• Excellent oral and written English required
• Salary will be commensurate with experience
Sales Support Specialist
Location: North Dublin
Supports the customer facing organization (Key Account/Field Sales/Telesales and Trade Lane Team members) by:
Preparing quotations and contracts (including rate proposals and proposal writing)
Supporting the customer contact by preparing customer documents
Supporting the customer planning and implementation process
Providing customer information, supporting the identification and pre-qualification of leads
Analyzing KPIs/sales index
Preparing business reviews
Managing RFQ response process for both local and global bids
Manages internal quote logs
Manages customer contracts and rate management.
CRM Super-user / Tester and Trainer
Acts as an IT interface (hands over specific requests to IT and coordinates solution development)
Provides input to training material
Maintains data quality standards and ensures data integrity
Adheres to functional processes
Works collaboratively with global/regional administration
Provides general tool administration (e.g. on user access, registration, etc.)
Forwards system change requests to local/regional level
Sales reports e.g. Sales Index reports including revenue development, churn rates, hit rates, pipeline size, etc. by customers
Participate in the implementation of operational processes and perform work to the standards of Good Distribution practice (GDP) for Life Science business, as required.
Ensure operational compliance to all revenue and international trade legislative requirements, in addition to all company policies and procedures (H&S, Quality, Environmental, HR, etc), and work in a manner that supports the Company environment programme.
REED are currently seeking a range of candidates for office support vacancies in the Dublin area.
**We are currently holding vacancies which start as soon as possible so all candidates must be immediately available*
We have lots of exciting opportunities and competitive pay rates so please get in touch by making an application.
Experience required for these roles include:
Digital dictation and a minimum of 60 WPM
Production of high quality legal documents
Processing and monitoring fees notes for payment.
Managing client files ensuring compliance with company procedures.
Liaising with clients and legal professionals with discretion and skill.
•Flexible approach to work;
•Demonstrate attention to detail and excellent organisational skills;
•Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a busy team;
•Ability to perform under pressure;
•Ability to manage a varied workload effectively and to prioritise appropriately;
•Understanding of client confidentiality;
•Experience of using a document management system desirable;
•Word, Excel and Outlook 2010 is essential.
•Good organisation and communication skills
What you will do:
• Be responsible for promoting the services offered by CMITS, ITES and our client within Ireland.
• Lead the Business Development team based in the Republic of Ireland
• Develop relationships and deliver short, medium and long term business opportunities within target accounts and other nominated clients within public or private sectors
• Develop close working relationships with the top-level decision-makers within Ireland and their teams to maximise business within the assigned territory.
• Develop a well-qualified opportunity pipeline and win new business
• Maintain strong and trusted relationship with clients to enable client retention and ensure repeat business.
• Develop close working relationships with the delivery team, working within the market to maximise business growth
• Deliver agreed Sales, Revenue and gross profit targets
• Identify client/market needs and trends
We currently have accounts assistant vacancies on a temporary, contract and permanent basis here in Dublin city centre across a variety of different industries.
It is important that we, as an agency, understand your aspirations and career motivations so that we can place you in the role YOU WANT rather than placing you just for the sake of it. We value our candidates highly and want your experience with REED to be a positively memorable one.
SO if you are thinking of a sideways move or upscaling your career path then please apply within and we'll take it from there.
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Run monthly charge/ aged debt reports
• Collection of rent and service charges on designated clients’ portfolios
• Ad Hoc invoicing
• Post receipts and cash allocation on debtor accounts.
• Manage account queries from debtors and internal departments
• Liaise with property managers on debtor accounts in order to resolve any outstanding tenant queries
• Account Administration
Responsibilities of the role:
Support the trading team by analysing the business from a technical perspective across all asset classes, primarily focussing on EMEA
Interact with and report on metrics for the team, including performance and areas of optimisation
Liaise with external clients, including stock exchanges, brokers, and clearing houses
This role will also likely require travel to New York and London.
Main duties include:
• Participate in complex block and architecture studies
• Participate in the development of verification environments using top of the edge methodologies
• Participate in the Software/hardware integration and interface architecting and implementation
• Perform RTL simulation and lab testing of circuits, interpret the results and optimize the design until the predetermined functionality and timing is satisfied
• Work towards improving efficiency in design procedures and methodologies
• Documentation of design and verification environments/plans and overall procedures
What you will do:
The successful candidate will possess experience of complex bid environments and processes and of all stages of the solutions lifecycle from sales qualification, solutions design and approval, contract negotiation to transition into service delivery is required,
The Solutions Architect will work directly with the Sales team and Technical Services teams to identify, qualify and pursue new business opportunities, drawing on internal and wider solutions experience to support architectural and strategic initiatives within new and existing customer account.
They will establish and maintain an excellent relationship with customers and colleagues alike and will operate in a trusted strategic advisor role, will be an influencer with leadership skills, effective in engaging with customers, colleagues and suppliers at different levels to develop
• The Solutions Architect will have worked within a pre-sales role for a minimum of 5 - 8 years and will have a demonstrable track record of success in the design and delivery of complex integrated technical and service solutions and the following competencies;
• Highly experienced in working in a Sales support role to build a pipeline in target accounts and ensure that our client is positioned appropriately to engage successfully on identified and qualified opportunities
• Development and maintenance of a comprehensive understanding of IT market trends, products, services and propositions across technical disciplines, for example IT, Network and Applications, and sectors for example; Irish Public, Private, Commercial, Third Sector and Financial Services.
• Drafting of detailed functional and technical specifications
• Identification of functional requirements and definition of high level IT strategies and based on consulting practices and methods.
• Design and delivery of proof of concepts
• Solutions development and capability positioning in formal proposal form in response to RFI/RFP/ITTs
• Estimation and costing of resources and effort required to deliver identified service requirements.
• Development of strong and effective relationships with senior business stakeholders within key customer accounts.
• Effective time management and prioritisation. Ability to work on own or part of a larger team.
• Experience of fulfilling a Technical Design Authority role on programmes and projects providing technical governance and input and guidance to aligned project teams to maintain standard of capability and delivery
• Delegation of work appropriately and effectively to technical and downstream resources and management to successful completion.
So what is the position?
You will be required to assist in the rapid design and implementation of next generation user interfaces on a REACTJS library or REDUX framework for our client’s highly respected and user friendly applications.
Required Skills and Experience
A third level degree in Computer Science or to possess the equivalent practical hands on experience
3+ Years front end or development experience within a short product lifecycle structure.
Extensive experience in full stack web development with modern web frameworks namely REACTJS OR REDUX
Familiarity and past experience in Java development
Experience working with cloud based architecture
Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
Experience with Spring frameworks
Experience programming within Linux operating systems
If you have the necessary skills….here’s what they will offer you!
A competitive wage package
An energetic working environment with the ability to develop through technical coaching and mentoring
A chance to deliver modern, interesting, projects for our client’s customers and their customers respectively
Your key responsibilities include:
1. End to end responsibility for Accounts Payable function.
2. End to end responsibility for banking function including cash-flow
3. Responsibility for weekly corporate & internal reporting to strict deadlines
4. Management reporting Actual vs Budget, Weekly Sales & Weekly Dashboard
5. Month end activities: Balance Sheet reconciliations, Intercompany reconciliations,
monitoring of Departmental Spend vs Budget
6. Ad-Hoc reporting functions to support the Sales, Operations & Call Centre functions as