global recruitment specialists
TALK TO A SPECIALIST
Our jobs across sectors
Browse jobs across specialisms from the recruitment experts in Ireland
If you're looking for your next career move, no matter what your sector, talk to REED.
We have specialist teams of recruitment consultants placing job seekers into positions with companies in all industries across all job roles.
In our Dublin office, REED has specialist recruitment consultants focusing on:
Find out more about our specialisms, browse our current vacancies below, or contact us on 01 670 4466
10 jobs in Ireland
• Lead AP Team by example to achieve objectives KPIs.
• Manage new candidates on SAP
• Oversee the Purchase order process including review and posting of POs
• Ensure deadlines for AP and employee expenses are adhered to
• Oversee supplier payment runs from start to finish
• Report on cash flow forecasting
• Resolve queries as required.
• Review supplier reconciliations and resolve queries as they present
• Review month end balance sheet reconciliations
• Train new and existing staff members
• Assist in process improvement to help drive excellence within the AP Team.
• Perform Ad hoc Month End Queries
Provide assistance to the finance department from AR & AP to the management and financial accountants.
Conduct reconciliations for debtors, creditors and cashbooks
Submit various VAT reports (PAYE/ PRSI)
Prepare weekly cash flow and funding reports
Assist the financial controller prepare for internal and external audits
Conduct ad hoc accounting duties as required
• Review non PO and non-inventory PO accruals
• Conduct monthly reconciliations on GL accounts
• Consolidate information to fulfil reporting requirements for all EMEA entities
• Assist the financial accountants in the preparation of the monthly/quarterly VAT returns for all entities
• Help prepare for external and internal audit requests
• Responsible for the preparation of prepayments
• Work closely with AR and AP teams to align with supplier accounts e.g. air/ sea freight invoicing (invoices received, supporting PODs etc.)
• Provide analytical support to team as required
• Assist with Ad hoc month end activities
Duties and responsibilities:
. Contacting high volume of customers on a daily basis mainly by telephone to collect outstanding balances
. Resolving difficult accounts
. Working to a monthly cash collection target
. Maintaining a High Volume Debtors Ledger
. Preparation of cases for possible legal action
• Assistance with co-coordinating the day to day and month end activities to strict deadlines
• Assisting other senior finance team members in month end closing by reconciling accounts, journal preparation and compiling data
• Bank Reconciliation for multi company bank accounts
• Cash flow Management
• VAT/ PAYE Returns
• Processing of monthly payroll and reports
• Manage the purchasing accrual accounts
• Intercompany reconciliations and invoicing
The main responsibilities include:
Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
Accounts preparation and liaising with auditors
Bi-Monthly and quarterly VAT reports
Conduct monthly bank reconciliations for active clients
Preparing of financial statements and trial balances across a portfolio of accounts
Posting of journals for month end company accounts
Take ownership of new client set up
• Accounts Payable
• Revenue Returns
• Maintain fixed assets register
• Timesheet Management & preparation of payroll
• Manage cash and credit card expenses
• Preparation of weekly bank and cash flow reports for CFO
• Admin support to finance team
• Any other duties/projects that may arise periodically
• Must have experience with multi currencies
Preparing and analysing Budgets Vs Performance
Reporting on group sales and performance
Preparation of management accounts
Providing training and support to existing team members.
Authorise and oversee company expenses to ensure for accurate action.
Preparation of various statutory returns including VAT & PAYE/PRSI
Assisting with year-end audits
Other Ad Hoc Duties
. Manage debt collection on assigned company accounts.
. Resolution of queries from customers.
. Issuing of customer statements, invoices, and credit notes to customers
. Prioritise and manage a challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
. Communicate with the Sales Team.
. Assist in ad-hoc duties as required.
Responsibilities of the job:
Extensive general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations are a requirement within an intercompany capacity.
Ensuring all financial activities including the completion of management accounts and transactions are maintained accurately and kept up to date.
There is a month end capacity whereby there is a requirement to analyse and review the company P&Ls that can subsequently be handled by external auditors at year end.
Preparation of Tax Returns including P30s & P35s
Assistance with ad hoc payroll activities and additional tasks set by the Financial Controller
Analyse and review cash flow and capital management.