global recruitment specialists
TALK TO A SPECIALIST
Our jobs across sectors
Browse jobs across specialisms from the recruitment experts in Ireland
If you're looking for your next career move, no matter what your sector, talk to REED.
We have specialist teams of recruitment consultants placing job seekers into positions with companies in all industries across all job roles.
In our Dublin office, REED has specialist recruitment consultants focusing on:
Find out more about our specialisms, browse our current vacancies below, or contact us on 01 670 4466
6 jobs in Ireland
The NOC Engineer will be at the cornerstone of our client's continued efforts in the direction of high availability and performance of their IT Infrastructure. You will be a member of the organisation where you will focus on maintaining their applications, servers, data and voice infrastructure.
This 6 MONTH CONTRACT is part of their 24/7 operations team and the chosen candidate will be working shift hours and will part of a shift rotation with other engineers in region. This is day shift only, weekend coverage might be required. The IT Operations team is split across multiple global locations to provide follow-the-sun coverage and to minimise the requirement for engineers to work outside of business hours where possible.
To be successful for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Ireland and possess the majority of skills as listed below.
● Manage and maintain monitoring of corporate IT infrastructure (servers, storage, applications, network)
● Troubleshoot systems and storage issues impacting multiple users
● Troubleshoot network and voice issues impacting multiple users
● Control and coordinate IT Infrastructure changes performed simultaneously by multiple engineers
● Automate repetitive manual tasks and processes
● Work with vendors (Verizon, Cisco, Vmware, Dell etc) to maintain business continuity
● Manage tickets related, but not limited to, incidents, system(s) diagnostics/troubleshooting, network/system upgrades
● Minimise downtime by playing critical role in incident management process
● Maintain documentation including designs, configurations, and infrastructure diagrams
● Perform systems, storage and network analysis for usage monitoring and capacity trending
● Analyse systems errors or anomalies, as well as specific network performance issues and/or error messages, in order to ensure maximum uptime and service quality and assess trends that may ultimately result in degradation of service
● Occasional on-call as Duty Manager (Incident Commander) - leading high severity incident
● 3+ years of combined Systems/Networks/ Monitoring and Automation experience
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
● Network Switching and routing troubleshooting
● Ability to program in administrative language (Perl, Python, Bash, Powershell, Ruby, etc.)
● Knowledge of operating system scripting and commands such as *nix-based systems (Linux, Unix and Mac) and Windows
● Experience with version-control systems such as Subversion, Git, SVN, Perforce etc
● Client/Server-side API/integration experience (SOAP, RestAPI)
● Use of data centre automation tools such as Puppet, Chef
● Experience with using and managing monitoring of IT Infrastructure and IT Applications
● Knowledge of SNMP, MIB, SNMP Traps, SNMP Communities
● Experience with high-performance, high-availability wired and wireless networks
● Good troubleshooting skills in area of IT Infrastructure
● Experience working in a formal, structured change management processes
● Experience with virtualization and cloud technologies
● Understanding ITIL framework, especially Incident and Change Management
● One of the following industry certifications: RHCSA, CCNA is an advantage
THIS IS A 6 MONTH CONTRACT
We are looking for a Salesforce Support Analyst to support our clients CRM Functions in South Dublin. In this role, you will provide remote and local IT support by troubleshooting, diagnosing, installing and configuring a variety of hardware and software. You will also assist in application support issues, such as access provisioning and various app configuration changes. As a Salesforce Support Analyst, you exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing excellent customer service and exercising sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems. You will maintain in-depth knowledge of all desktop systems, applications, and technologies. This position requires an outgoing person with excellent communications skills who enjoys helping people and working in a team environment.
The ideal candidate will have around 2 years of experience in IT, as well as 1 to 3 years of salesforce administration support in a mid to large size Enterprise.
• Provide excellent customer service and diffuse heightened end-user sensitivity.
• Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Resolve user issues submitted via ticketing system, phone, and email.
• Uses troubleshooting skills and experience to resolve many issues immediately.
• Escalate unresolved customer issues and recommend documented solutions and/or temporary alternative procedures to users
• Track all requests using case management application.
• Satisfactorily complete a minimum number of tickets/period based upon group standards while maintaining satisfactory customer feedback.
• Hardware provisioning, imaging, troubleshooting, and software installation for laptops (Apple & Dell), desktops (Dell), and corporate owned/BYOD mobile devices (IOS/Android) along with standard peripherals.
• User and administration of operating systems including Mac OSX/IOS, Windows, and Linux Ubuntu.
• TCP/IP networking support and troubleshooting of a corporate user and remote user environment with LAN, WAN, and VPN implementations globally.
• Troubleshooting a variety of client, mobile and cloud applications office software (Microsoft Office, Gapps, Browsers, Salesforce.com, etc.).
• FTP and Web Services Integrations.
• Current knowledge of PC, Mac and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.), hardware/software and general technology trends
• Excellent project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across various user groups
• Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality
• Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
• Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
• Strong research and problem solving abilities are required
• Must be a go-getter and salesforce.com enthusiast who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
• Polycom and Video Conferencing solutions experience
• Linux support experience
• Knowledge of Cisco software and hardware
• Knowledge of desktop security (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication)
• Salesforce Administrator (201), Salesforce Advanced Administrator (211), and Salesforce Developer (401) Certifications
REED Ireland are looking for a highly experienced Financial Accountant to work a 9-12 month maternity contract role.
This position will allow the successful candidate to work in one of Ireland’s biggest and most successful organisations. This will not only provide you with fantastic experience but will also provide you with the opportunity to provide a quality service to our client in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment.
If you have a large amount of financial accounting experience, are fully eligible to work in Ireland and are immediately looking for work then please don’t hesitate to apply below.
Preparation of monthly Oracle uploads for all due site related payments. Validation of the payments due and review with Head of Finance.
Oversee the implementation of a new automated accounting process
Fully responsible for end to end payments and payments reconciliation for all sites payment activity.
The role covers the end to end ownership of the approvals process including reviews with CFO.
This role is a key source and subject matter expert for forecasting and budgeting for all site related costs. This also includes being the single point of contact for all audit queries.
Further responsible for all site provider queries and contact, includes extensive stakeholder management and conflict resolution.
Assisting the regional teams with access issues and queries.
Years of experience in Financial Administration in a high volume/ fast paced environment
Strong understanding of work outputs and process implementation
First class record and documentation administration skills
Good vendor management & vendor account analysis experience
Oracle experience and advanced excel skill is a preferred quality for this role
REED Ireland are looking for an immediately available accoutant to start a 3 month temporary position with a large Irish based company.
This is a project based role to assist with a variety of tasks in finance. Initially focussing on the preparation of complex PowerPoint presentations relating to finance project / reports. You will also be involved with the preparation of files for the annual audit (year-end December 31st)
Ideally you will be an experienced Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with the flexibility to take on diverse accounting tasks as required. This is not a month-end reporting role
The candidate must be proficient in Powerpoint and able to produce presentations to a very high standard.
Advanced Powerpoint skills are essential for this role.
36 hour working week (part-time hours may also be considered)
You be part of a tightly organised team where you will help to develop highly functional, scalable, reliable web based applications.
Participate in requirements gathering and analysis activities from a software developer perspective.
You will help to translate high-level and low-level design documents into web based applications.
Identify, recommend, and embrace open-source software development.
Complete tasks and projects on time with minimal guidance.
You will be customer focused by driving the long term and short term Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) for the site through preparation, analysis and communication.
- Manage receipt and entry of customer orders as per business rules.
- Analyse product demand, sales patterns, and forecasts, as well as production specifications and plant and supplier capacity data.
- Liaise directly with internal customers and external customers to understand their requirements and establish schedules/forecasts whilst working closely with production to ensure on-time delivery of product to customer.
- Prepare production/planning reports as required. Analyse month end activity to determine the need for forecast modification
- Resolve discrepancies in quantity and timing of customer orders and forecasts in an efficient manner.
- Meet financial reporting deadlines for month and year end sales reporting.
- Optimization of inventory, ensuring the correct levels of stock is in the right location at the right time to minimise machine down occurrences
- Effectively and successfully manage all customer escalations in an efficient and timely manner
- Adhere to all local customer site policies and procedures