More options Fewer options
8 jobs in Ireland
REED Global are looking for a data analyst to join a well established team in a multinational company for a full time - 4 month contract. This team is specifically responsible for the deployment and management of mobile hardware and carrier services for thousands of employees globally. To better serve this teams customers, their employees, they need to ensure their data accuracy is exceptional.
The successful candidate will therefore collect data through a variety of systems and evaluate information to identify any patterns, errors or trends, and resolve any data inconsistencies or make recommendations for corrections.
● Understand the processes and standards in place to effectively and accurately cleanse data
● Generate reports and respond to inquiries regarding entered data as requested
● Evaluate records for completeness and accuracy
● Reconcile multiple data sources, performing analysis, validation and cleansing
● Be able to interface with others in a professional and cooperative manner
● Keep track of cleansing metrics and fill out the dashboards to report cleansing stats
● contacting employees through various means of communication eg.phone,chat,email
Experience & Skills
● Quick learner
● Report writing skills
● Team player
● Attention to detail
● Strong Excel skills
● Customer service experience
● Ticket and Case Management
My client, a leading IT company in Sandyford are currently seeking a Sales Project Assistant to support the enablement programmes and employees. The role is for a 6 month temporary initially. This role is an opportunity to learn about the Sales Enablement organisation and work with multiple stakeholders across the business. This work will directly impact the growth, productivity and success of the unit. A chance to work in a fast-paced, multicultural environment that cares about meaningful work.
• Program Design: Assist in planning and creating a suite of enablement programs required to enable the sales teams to grow and succeed at the scheduled pace and size.
• Program Management: Manage the schedule of events in any given month. Ensure attendees are briefed with all relevant logistics for any given enablement event. Manage attendance and feedback follow-up after enablement events.
• Enablement Reporting: Utilise the company’s reporting tools and monitoring enablement consumption on a monthly basis.
• Collaboration and Alignment: Work with the Senior Management Team, EMEA Sales Enablement to align and create consistency and provide updates on the operational status of various enablement programs.
Communication and Updating: Regular reporting to Senior Manager, Sales Enablement, on the progression of programs.
Required Skills & Attributes required
• Excellent use of MS Productivity Tools (Powerpoint, Excel)
• Previous experience working for an IT company is desirable
• Solid use and understanding of Google Apps (Gmail, GCal, Google Docs)
• Outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
• Previous experience in supporting a sales team is essential
• Fluency in English a requirement, additional European language proficiency a very strong advantage.
• Self-motivated, organised, detail-oriented, and resourceful.
Responsibilities of the job:
Extensive general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations are a requirement within an intercompany capacity.
Ensuring all financial activities including the completion of management accounts and transactions are maintained accurately and kept up to date.
There is a month end capacity whereby there is a requirement to analyse and review the company P&Ls that can subsequently be handled by external auditors at year end.
Preparation of Tax Returns including P30s & P35s
Assistance with ad hoc payroll activities and additional tasks set by the Financial Controller
Analyse and review cash flow and capital management.
Our client, a well-known IT company based in Sandyford are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the team on an ongoing temporary basis with the view of permanency. The EMEA Recruitment Coordinator provides partnership and support to a defined group of EMEA-based recruiters by scheduling interviews for their internal/external candidates, booking candidate flights and hotel reservations, processing candidate expenses and generating Contracts of Employment in a timely manner.
• Scheduling a variety of interviews across EMEA countries & time zones
• Executing Employment contracts across EMEA countries
• Tracking confirmed interviews in applicant tracking system
• Manage travel logistics including flight bookings, hotel reservations and candidate expense reimbursements.
• Initiating and progressing New hire background checks
• Participating in and supporting additional recruiting team projects.
• Actively contributing to recruiting coordination team meetings and actions
Skills & Attributes required
• Two plus years work experience in HR or Recruiting.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Familiarity with Gmail / GCal / GDocs [a plus]
• Team player: engages with local team and collaborates effectively with remote team members
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Comfortable in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth, constantly changing environment
My client based in Dublin 12 are looking to recruit a Junior Transport Planner.
Reporting to the Senior Transport Planner, the purpose of the role is to ensure that all of the allocated work is planned in line with current legislation and company procedures, whilst delivering an outstanding service to our client’s customer base.
In order to be successful, you will need to extremely organised, efficient and have the ability to operate in a fast-paced and pressurised environment.
-Plan driver routes
-Report to the Senior Transport Planner with any issues or problems on the day to day running of operations
-Liaising with customers and depots to ensure all targets and deliveries are met and to ensure that the scheduling of work is accurate and up to date on traffic management system
-Ensure that all administrative tasks associated with the operations are completed to the required standard
-Promotion of a good working relationship with both internal staff and external customers
-Dealing with daily operational problems promptly and efficiently
-Assist with the recruitment of new staff and drivers
-Be On call out of normal operating hours to assist with any queries or emergencies. This includes weekends and will be rotated accordingly.
This is a very hands on role and the right candidate will need to be committed. In return, you will gain excellent experience and be rewarded for your work via progression.
The repsonsibilities involved in this position will largely be working directly on client assignments as well as managing the workflow through the office. The work will cover a broad range of experience and most aspects of the work of the office some of which are outlined below:
• Completing audit, accounts and tax assignments both on their own and as part of a team.
• Analysing specialised EU grants certification.
• Involvement with niche client areas such as Engineering, Architectural and Hospitality amongst others.
• Managing the work of junior staff working directly for them through instruction and review.
• Providing input into setting and improving work standards for the Practice.
Managing and supporting payroll compliance requirements including accurate, complete and timely processing of monthly payroll, remittances and filings with appropriate tax authorities and payments to employees
Managing and monitoring company policies relating to payroll to ensure requirements are followed consistently and in full for each payroll cycle
Ensuring compliance with employment legislation, data protection and control risk within payroll function
Managing and processing of payrolls for a number of clients – weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll
Your main responsibilities as a technical support engineer will be the following:
- To assist German and English speaking customers with any incidents they're experiencing and to propose resolutions in a timely fashion.
- Troubleshoot complex problems.
- Liaise with product management to identify and report bugs.
- Act as a liaison between Product Management and Engineering teams.