Sales & Marketing
For a wider search
The way we see it, developing your career through making the right next move is complicated enough without working with a consultancy that tries to beat you at your own game - because after all, who would we be kidding? So you do the marketing. We'll do the recruitment. It's been our speciality for over 50 years.
1 jobs in Hungary
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing:
• Responsible for the creation of any print collaterals (brochures, flyers, event invitations etc.) to support any local campaign or EMEA one
• The creation of any online collaterals (email, newsletter, landing page etc.) to support any local campaign or EMEA one
• Coordinating the production of these collateral with other marketing teams worldwide.
• Manage content accuracy on the existing public websites, on the partner portals and offline collaterals.
• Coordinate some of the central processes acting as a facilitator for specific steps (localization, sending of emails etc.)
• In addition, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible to ensure any campaign developed is including all the tracking mechanisms to monitor, report and analyze on any online campaign he/she has developed.
• The Marketing Coordinator is also in charge of sharing his/her expertise with the countries in order to provide proper recommendations to drive continuous improvement in our collaterals efficiency and help driving more demand.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• A college degree or equivalent in Marketing, Web development, Digital Design or similar areas
• Previous offline/online marketing experience, gained either in a B2B or B2C environment
• Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken) is mandatory,
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative tools is a must,
• Fluent English (written and spoken) is required, Italian/Spanish language skills are advantages
• Knowledge of Web development technologies counts as an advantage,
• Autonomous and creative,
• Very thorough & follows-up well on all items, even small ones
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Orientation toward expedient execution
• Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Please notice it’s a 1 year temporary position