Procurement & Supply Chain Jobs
Your Procurement & Supply Chain jobs specialist in Hungary
Reed Procurement & Supply Chain specialises in placing specialist, senior and Executive Procurement & Supply Chain professionals into interim or permanent roles where nothing but the very best is good enough.
Our consultants work with clients from almost every industry sector, ensuring we take time to understand every candidate's skills, experience and career goals in order to match them effectively with relevant roles and organisations. Having a thorough understanding of the Procurement & Supply Chain market gives us the confidence to provide you with the very best advice and support when it comes to looking for a new position.
While we recruit for a wide range of Procurement & Supply Chain jobs, the most common roles we assist clients with are:
- Buyers (including tactical, operational, direct and indirect)
- Logistics specialists and managers
- Shipping and forwarding specialists
- Manufacturing supply chain roles
NEW! Find out what you're worth with our interactive salary app »
1 jobs in Hungary
Indirect vendor Manager French
Our partner is a multinational company operating a global Shared Service Centre in Budapest. The main purpose of the role would be is responsible to manage the service related processes for the Channel partners. This includes the continuous performance monitoring of the existing partners, maintaining and improving end-to-end processes and implementing/developing new methods to improve efficiency.
What you will be doing:
• Develop and implement the indirect service delivery operation strategy for EMEA, linking it to the worldwide strategy, and implements these strategies within the country-centric business model.
• Responsible for the design and implementation of the new indirect service contracts. Manages the reporting data provided within the system and by the logistic service provider. Actively engages in project teams to understand current customer requirements and industry and competitive trends that drive standard practice development for the operations.
• Recommends and implements techniques to improve productivity of the operations, increases efficiencies, cuts costs, takes advantage of opportunities, and maintain state-of-the-art practices in all aspects of the operations.
• Works with French Country Service Managers, and EMEA Service Operations to document and implement through the country service operations teams, the operation practices and workflow to meet the indirect service business requirements based on an analysis of both the internal and the customer requirements.
• Implements and maintains standard partner metrics and internal operational metrics for all indirect service operations and monthly key performance indicators related to operations for EMEA operations reviews.
• Co-ordinates and monitors operational delivery of all indirect service contracts and all Logistic partner contracts.
• Validates and documents via flowcharts and written procedures all operations practices required for the operational implementation of the new indirect service contracts. This includes defining the interfaces with owners of other functional business processes. It also includes ensuring that a functional equivalent of each operational practice is defined and implemented in each country.
• Responsible for the presentation of operations solutions within the indirect service environment.
• Participates actively in the strategic development process of the indirect service operations at country and EMEA level. Insures this strategy co exists successfully.
• Works the cost model of the indirect service out with the Finance team Keeps abreast of current trends and practices in field of expertise. Provides parts usage data
• Assumes other special activities, projects and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• BA/BS degree in Business or equivalent experience and background
• Significant experience interacting with both internal and external customers, including executives.
• Experience with the delivery of operations through the use of technology solutions.
• Experience in implementing tri party contracts.
• Experience with service companies.
• Demonstrated experience in business analysis.
Apply directly to Renata Endrodi, Research Consultant for a short, pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 579
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.