Human Resources Jobs
Your Human Resources jobs specialist in Hungary
Reed Human Resources specialises in placing high calibre HR professionals into temporary or permanent roles where they can advise on and implement relevant procedures.
Our consultants work with clients across a multitude of sectors, ensuring we first take the time to understand your experience, personal qualities and career goals, in order to recommend you for the most relevant roles. Whether it's a specialist role or more general one you are after, we will be able to find something that suits you.
While we recruit for a wide range of Human Resources jobs, the most common roles we assist clients with are:
- HR Business Partners
- Payroll Specialists
NEW! Find out what you're worth with our interactive salary app »
1 jobs in Hungary
Our client invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. They are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which they offer through Networks; location intelligence; and advanced technology development and licensing, which they pursue through Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• A fast-growing international business environment
• Being part of a young and enthusiastic team
• Development opportunities and possibility to grow within the company
• A pleasant and modern working environment
• A competitive remuneration package
What you will be doing:
• Partnering with Business and Employees
• Giving daily support in HR and employee life cycle related matters to individual employees in Hungary
• Providing HR services and acting as an expert of global HR processes, policies, practices and tools and ensuring that their application is in line with the local legislation
• Providing support in conducting researches on the provided benefits vs market offerings.
• Provide administrative project support: Data analyses, monitoring and ensuring data quality, creating documentation and knowledge management.
• Acting as an expert in local Benefits, Labor Conditions and Employment Policies
Ensuring outstanding quality in HR products and services.
• Providing high level HR support for the HR community and for the line managers.
Implementation of Global projects and policies.
• Providing proactively feedback on HR processes, tools and services
• Acting as an expert of SAP tool
• Creating reports using different HR databases
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Bachelor degree
• At least 2 years experience in HR field, preferably at SSC company
• Experience with SAP or Oracle
• Strong interpersonal, communication and IT skill
• Fluent oral and written in English and strong advantage the French langugae knowledge
• French language knowledge is an advantage
• Communication and cooperation with internal customers, team work spirit with a can-do attitude, can work under pressure