global recruitment specialists
Refer A Friend - Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Referral Scheme, You acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
1. In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
- 1.1 "Friend" means the individual referred to REED by You
- 1.2 "REED" means Reed Hong Kong Limited
- 1.3 "Referral Scheme" means the scheme made available by REED whereby You are rewarded in the event the Friend is placed by REED in a permanent vacancy
- 1.4 "Reward" means vouchers to the value of 3,000 HKD
- 1.5 "You" means REED's registered jobseeker or temporary worker referring the Friend
2. To qualify for a Reward under the Referral Scheme, You must currently be a registered jobseeker with REED (for perm or temp positions) or currently working through REED on a temporary assignment.
3. A Friend cannot be referred if he/she is a registered jobseeker with REED or currently working through REED on a temporary assignment.
4. In order for You to qualify for a Reward under this Scheme:
- 4.1 The Friend must identify You as the introducer to REED upon registration and;
- 4.2 You must know the Friend personally
- 4.3 The Friend must be successfully placed in a Permanent Vacancy within 60 days of You introducing him/her to us
5. Should You successfully refer a Friend to REED under these terms and conditions, You will qualify for a Reward.
6. In the event that the Friend takes up a permanent vacancy, the Reward will be available after the Friend has been in the Vacancy for 3 months.
7. Upon completion of the 3 month period, REED will contact You to arrange delivery of The Reward via post or collection in person.
8. The Referral Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other REED promotions.
9. No Reward will be offered in relation to retrospective referrals.
10. REED may at any time suspend, void or amend the Referral Scheme and these Terms and Conditions for any reason, and without notice.
11. REED's decision on all matters relating to the Referral Scheme will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. REED accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses, costs or damages howsoever arising as a result of your participation in the Referral Scheme to the maximum extent permissible by law. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit REED's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
13. The Referral Scheme is not open to any employees (or members of their families) of REED or its subsidiaries.
14. REED reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to exclude You from the Referral Scheme if it believes any attempt has been made to benefit from the Referral Scheme by using more than one name or any other activities that indicate that referrals are not being made in good faith. In such an instance, You shall not be entitled to participate in the Referral Scheme and REED shall not be obliged to provide a reason for such exclusion.
15. These terms and conditions will be interpreted, construed and governed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.