global recruitment specialists
Retail Jobs Manchester
Is your dream job in Retail? Contact one of our Manchester Retail consultants to help you find out...
Here at REED Manchester we have an extremely friendly and helpful team who are here to assist you on your search for your dream Retail career. You will have access to a highly knowledgeable team who will offer you specialist career advice from creating your CV to top interview skills. Our consultants work hard to match your talents with an ambitious company and are here to support you throughout every step on your career journey.
Our specialist recruiters have jobs for all areas of retail, in both fashion and non-fashion; whether you're interested in design and development or buying and merchandising we will find a job for you.
Our team are here to help you find not just a job but the dream career you deserve.
Typical Retail jobs we offer:
- Design and Development
- Buying and Merchandising
- Retail Operations
- Head Office
Our Manchester office is a regional hub in the heart of the city centre. Victoria train station is close by allowing easy travel as well as bus routes which travel all over Manchester. Here at REED Manchester we have expert consultants who recruit for local Manchester as well as the North West of England. Our REED Manchester office has been running since 2006 and has currently got a large number of specialist consultants here to help you.
Manchester is a great place to work; travelling all over the city to different meetings is now easy and stress free with trams throughout the city. Manchester is always buzzing, the home to brilliant entertainment with a number of bars and restaurants to relax and enjoy yourself. Culture is thriving with a number of art galleries and live music.
3 jobs in Manchester, United Kingdom, UK
You will be working within a fashionable retail recruitment team based in Machester City Centre. A typical day in the life of a recruiter entails:
- Making volume sales calls to perspective Clients & Candidates.
- Providing market leading customer service by building long lasting relationships with clients and candidates.
- Develop a niche temporarys market for yourself to maximise profits
- Conduct meetings with clients on a regular basis
- Working towards individual and team budgets to achieve promotions
- Generating individual marketing to gain market share.
- placing as many candidates into work as possible.
- working towards KPI's that will reward.
The position of Store Display Technician has just been given to me by our client covering a regional area in the North West, this well recognised International Retailer is eager to see candidates who have a passion for retail and customer service with a creative flair.
This is an exciting and varied role working across the North West, North Wales and South Yorkshire supporting local retailers to create attractive and commercial instore displays.
Your previous experience will ideally have come from within a retail customer service environment with merchandising experience at an area, regional or large store level, where planning of displays and commercial awareness was common practise.
About the role
• The role of the Store Display Tech is to bring to life instore displays and POS units to highlight the brands across the business and to ultimately drive sales.
• Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders providing essential feedback and opportunities for development.
• Good time management and journey planning capabilities will be needed to be effective in the role.
• Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures.
• A full driving licence is an essential requirement of the role.
What’s in it for you?
• A 12 month FTC with a salary of £21,000 with a very realistic opportunity for the position or another in the company to become permanent.
• Annual bonus.
• 37.5 hours a week Monday – Friday.
• 25 days holiday a year increasing with time served.
• Various healthcare, pension and insurance benefits.
• Company Van, Phone and Laptop.
The position is not expected to be around for long and due to the amount of anticipated applications we regret that we cannot reply to everyone, however interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV to email@example.com.
Visual, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Displays, Creative, Commercial, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, North Wales, South Yorkshire, Derbyshire
Reed Warrington are very excited to be representing an award winning and well established Altrincham client who have an ongoing opportunity to cover a period of maternity leave, this could be extended to a permanent contract, dependant on future plans.
My client’s offices are based in central Altrincham, which is a 2 minute walk away from the Altrincham railway station.
My client are recruiting for an experienced customer service candidate to join the branch team on an ongoing temporary basis working alongside a small, friendly and welcoming team. The role will be dealing with customers face to face, processing transactions / deposits and supporting with any general queries.
If you have come from a customer service background (with face to face experience) and enjoy providing great customer service then I want to hear from you!
You will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate of £8.60 per hour, working hours of Monday - Friday 9AM – 5PM, 2 out of 4 Saturdays 9.30AM – 12PM.
Please be aware this will be an FCA regulated role so a credit check will need to be completed before starting in this position.
If you are immediately available, have the customer service experience and are interested in the role then please apply online or email David.Newman@reedglobal.com.