global recruitment specialists
01925 428 858
Business Support & Management
01925 414 222
01925 428 855
Warringtons Candidate of the Week
Find out about this week's star candidate from REED Warrington
REED Warrington - Business Support Specialist
Customer Service / Sales / Senior Administration Candidate - Available Immediately
I would like to introduce to you a very impressive business support candidate who is registered to Reed exclusively.
Angie has a varied background, which highlights her versatility and ability to fit into any working environment. She is a quick learner and a team-player who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. She prides herself on her customer service skills having spent over 9 years working in roles where customer service was paramount, including a role as an account manager for high-profile SME clients while working at O2.
Angie is innovative, coming up with new solutions to problems. When she was asked to put together an induction programme for new starters within the direct sales department at O2, she realised that the lack of product training would negatively affect the new sales people's ability to sell and was consequently promoted to Product Training Manager. More recently, Angie was given recognition by the college principal, at Riverside College, for being part of a team that brought in over £100,000 of funding for the college. Angie helped bring in some of this money with her email marketing and cold-calling skills and her ability to build effective relationships with both employers and young people looking for apprenticeships.
Angie is available immediately and is keen to secure a new role whether that be a temporary assignment or fixed term contract to help your business out with a increase in workload/extra project or to cover for holiday/sickness. I have highlighted some of her extensive skills below.
- Working for O2 in customer services and sales, Angie got awards for taking the most calls and consistently met, and often exceeded, sales targets. Her fast, accurate typing skills meant she could type up customer notes and action requests while the customer was on the phone.
- When Angie worked as a Product Training Manager at O2, he was responsible for designing and delivering product training manuals and sessions to new sales staff.
- Experienced in HR and recruitment, Angie is able to conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews, prepare job specs, match suitable candidates to vacancies and handle administrative queries regarding holidays, pay and other employee questions. She is also able to organise induction and assessment days for potential new starters.
- Angie worked in several high-profile roles for Halton Borough Council in Children's Services. She dealt with confidential paperwork and performed team support and PA duties. The work involved taking and typing up minutes for child protection conferences and child death inquests. This involved working in multi-agency teams involving senior officials from the police and the NHS.
- Angie has excellent sales and marketing skills. She has diplomas in online marketing and social media marketing and her email marketing campaigns at Riverside college were successful in achieving their objectives.
- Angie has excellent IT skills. She has her ITQ level 2 and a Microsoft Desktop Support Technician Certificate which highlights her technical abilities. She has also worked as an online tutor and she knows HTML/CSS and how to use Content Management systems such as Wordpress. She has maintained Halton Council's Family Services website and she has also created content for various websites as a freelance copywriter.
- Angie is able to work with vulnerable children and adults. At Exchange Group Angie helped adults pass their literacy, numeracy and ITQ exams and also helped them with employability skills, coaching and mentoring them to help them improve their confidence and job-search skills. As a home tutor, Angie helped children with special educational needs and behavioural problems to pass their exams.
If you would like to hear more about Angie or receive a copy of her impressive CV then please contact me on 01925 414222 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 50 years specialist recruitment experience we know what our clients need, the right people for the right job, as quickly as possible. What sets us apart is we deliver on that need. With the largest database of temporary candidates in the UK, Reed Warrington can give you quality staff at short notice.