global recruitment specialists
Contact REED Sunderland
Suite 203, The Place, Athenaeum Street
Suite 203, The Place, Athenaeum Street
REED Sunderland opening hours
|REED Sunderland operates on the following opening times|
About REED Sunderland
At REED Sunderland we cover the following sectors:
All manner of business support roles, including administration, customer services, contact centre, and management, as well as entry-level roles in fields such as sales and marketing.
All education roles, including management & leadership, teaching and support staff, across nurseries, schools, academies, PRUs, and colleges & FE establishments.
Management roles for those looking to take the next step or gain a first management job, spanning sectors including sales, procurement, marketing and the rest of our industry sectors.
I want that app and I want it now
The remote worker revolution
Employee Engagement 2.0
The Nearshoring Boom
Jobs in Sunderland
51 jobs in Sunderland, United Kingdom, UK
.Net Web Developer – C# - MVC – SQL – Web Technologies
Salary: Circa £30,000 + Excellent benefits package
My client is a market leading UK brand that is based in modern, bright offices in Sunderland. They really know how to take care of their staff offering a strong pension scheme, free food and drinks, free on-site gym, and a competitive salary.
They are seeking strong web developers with at least two years of commercial experience who love to work with the latest versions of web technology. They offer a casual working environment and encourage innovation and autonomy.
You will have experience with the following technologies:
• .Net or .Net MVC or .Net WebAPI
If this sounds like something for you please get in touch ASAP, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 0191 255 1780 for further details. This client likes a quick turnaround so expect to interview pretty much straight away.
Service Desk Manager
6 Month Contract
£25-27 per hour
My client are looking for an experienced Service Desk Manager to join their busy and fast paced service desk on a 6 month contract. My client are a national organisation with exposure to the public on a daily basis. They are therefore looking for someone to join their team on a temporary basis and hit the ground running supporting the BAU functions.
Skills and experience
You will have experience of working and managing a busy service desk with circa 10-12 analysts. You will be confident in implementing new changes within the department based on recommendations given by relevant stakeholders. You will be able to run and support the service desk and provide training to new and existing members of the team. You will ensure the BAU functions of the service desk are maintained and recommend any improvements to the relevant stakeholders. You will be responsible for managing 2 supervisors and will be able to drive the team to maintain the SLAs and improve the overall performance of the department.
You will have strong developing, communication and presentation skills and have excellent interpersonal skills.
The next steps
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered for the position, then please send me a copy of your up to date CV ASAP. My client is looking to arrange interviews within the next 2 weeks. If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please call Ben Clark on 0191 2551780 or email email@example.com.
Reed Social Care are currently recruiting for Qualified Social Workers with a background in Adult's Services to join a Learning Disabilities team in Sunderland.
This position is for 3 months and is due to commence as soon as possible.
Applicants must have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent (e.g BSc, BA, MA, CQSW, DipSW) and be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). Due to the requirements of this particular role, experience in (Insert Experience).
For further enquiries please contact Alex Beese at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0113 394 2940
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll (flexibility to choose PAYE, Umbrella or PSC)
- £200 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Access to your own Continued Professional Development fund
I am recruiting on behalf of my client in the Tyne and Wear area, for a HR Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Salary for this role is up to £35,000 and offers a generous benefits package also.
The successful candidate will offer day-to-day support on:
- Employment issues
- Developing structures, policies and procedures
Please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible if interested.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS MONDAY 30TH JANUARY AT 8AM
You will be required to produce accounts to month end for a number of our key clients. You will liaise closely with clients including visiting them on their premises to provide them with an unparalleled accounting service which will include management accounts, processing VAT returns, transactional accounting, bank reconciliations.
We are looking for a strong Logistics Manager who can manage all activities with the Transport and Storage of goods working directly with customers, suppliers and third parties.
You will manage the performance of your team ensuring that forecasts are accurate and new products are introduced effectively.
This role is purely project based, focusing on the ongoing SAP implementation project.
Outline and Responsibilities:
- Main focus will be on Product Costing, Inventory and Sales flows
- Analysis of current processes and controls
- Challenge system development team throughout design phase
- Testing – UAT and E2E - and defect identification within test environment
- Data migration and cut over activities
I am looking for a experienced purchasing administrator, to work on a temporary basis, for 2-4 weeks.
The role is to work within the purchasing department so knowledge of raising invoices and booking in orders is essential.
The ideal candidate will be professional, and hard working and will be able to demonstrate the following;
-knowledge of purchasing data
-Filing, printing, and scanning
-Excellent telephone manners
The role is full time, Mon-Thurs 8-4 and Friday 8-12.30 and to start immediately
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Provision of accurate and timely financial information to the Plant Management Team to assist with key decision making
- Assist in the monthly accounting close
- Provide comprehensive monthly performance reports covering all Model costs, including variance analysis vs. Business Plan and Forecast.
- Preparation of Business Planning and Forecasting information
- Support cost reduction initiatives, including investment appraisal and NPV validation
- Post investment appraisal and cost reduction monitoring
- Assist in SAP system implementation project
We are looking for an effective leader to deliver functional targets of the Supply Chain function.
The key focus on the role will be placed on supply chain management activities including, material control, 3rd party warehouse and transport and exporting.
The person who is recruited for this role will need to be a proactive thinker and have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
We are looking for a manager, communicator, organiser and a deliverer of results.
I am currently recruiting for an experienced recycling operative who is immediately available to work for my client based in the Washignton area.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following;
-Loading and unloading
-Or telehandler experience
Candidates must be immediately available.
The working hours for this role are;
4 days on, 4 days off 7am-8pm
The position is temporary - ongoing, but has the potential to go perm for the correct candidate.
Software Developer – C# .NET/ SQL Server/ CRM
Salary- £23,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
An established North East based business are seeking a mid level developer to join their team of 6. You will be joining a company with an excellent staff retention rate who empower developers to take ownership of their own projects. Working on a range of internal applications that are crucial to the business you will have the opportunity to bring forward ideas and new technologies to make improvements to the current systems in place.
As with all roles of this nature, the role will involve maintaining current applications. There will also be opportunities to work on new applications and customisations of the current CRM system.
You will be a good fit for the role if you have experience in working with C#.NET and SQL Server. You will enjoy working as part of a close knit team and have a genuine interest in working with the latest technologies. The development team are encouraged to research new technologies and have recently attended a national conference on VR.
When the IT director was asked why the tech team have such a high staff retention he said that it’s mainly down to the role offering so much latitude. Developers are supported and driven in a ‘start-up’ culture with the stability of working for an stablished business.
Interviews are being arranged within 48 hours of CV submission so please get in touch if you would like to apply or find out more on 0191 255 1780 and ask for Cheryl.
Specification of role and key responsibilities:
- 90% inbound calls from new and existing customers
- 10% outbound calling to maximise profit
- Cleasing Data on the in house system
- Needs based selling
- Answering enquiries effectivley and consultativley through email and telephone contact
- Maintaining a high level of customer service at all times to ensure retention and repeat business
- Effective use of questioning and listening techniques to understand sales opportunities
- Participate in specific projects and team activities as required such as Product of the month and monthly sales promotions
- Processing Sales via Email, fax and telephone
- Remaining compliant with company procedures at all times
- Manage customer complaints and enquiries effectivley to ensure repeat business
- Keeping the customer informed at all times from sale through to completion
- Understanding the product range (training will be providedP)
- Work to achieve pre-agreed sales and growth targets
Assisting in the Technoology departement providing excellent service to customers - internal and external, by the provision of a team support and administration service.
Underpinning all of the responsibilities, is the role of providing support and assistance across the shared services unit, with an expectation of flexibility in undertaking responsibilities in keeping with the needs of the business.
IT Support - 50%
Administration Support - 30%
Customer Support - 20%
A fantastic opportunity for a seasoned and results-driven email marketer to put his/her own stamp on our email marketing output to dramatically grow the channel, increase brand awareness, drive website traffic, be engaging and importantly generate sales.
• Devising and documenting a strategy for annual email marketing output.
• Planning and managing the email marketing calendar to ensure the timely delivery of campaigns in and around notable football events and product releases.
• Building and dispatching all email marketing campaigns for the business.
• Ongoing analysis of email marketing campaigns and autonomously making recommendations for ongoing improvement.
• Devising and implementing initiatives to enhance the data we currently store against user records to aid list segmentation.
• Carrying out segmentation of the contacts database and dispatching relevant, targeted and personalised email communications.
• Devising and documenting a robust strategy for all of our social media output.
• Managing, developing and growing all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest.
• Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content that appeals to our social media followers.
• Writing engaging posts, articles and promotional materials such as social competitions in-line with the businesses tone of voice.
• Managing and creating content calendars for all social media channels.
• Connecting with influencers and constantly seeking collaboration opportunities.
• Working with the website team to intersperse social content into the businesses content management systems to improve conversion rates and have a positive effect on SEO visibility.
• Implementing and managing a robust social media data and metrics reporting system highlighting growth, reach, engagement, website click-thrus and ROI.
Software Developer/ Web Developer
Salary- £28,000 to £38,000
Are you a Software Developer looking to work for a leading North East tech company?
I'm looking for a passionate full stack developer to join an experinced team bases in the North East.
The hiring manager is looking for candidates who can work well within a small team and are able to share ideas and make valued contributions to projects.
In return, the company offers a friendly working environment, financial support to study for MS certifications, flexible working hours and the opportunity to make a genuine contribution to projects. The last 2 candidates I've placed in the team here have been promoted to senior developers within 2 years and are now leading new development projects.
If you like having autonomy on development projects and enjoy discussing ideas as part of a small team.
The process for this application will involve a short phone call with the hiring manager followed by a face to face interview and remote technical development task to complete.
If you'd like more information about this role, or would like to be considered for an interview please apply immediately with a copy of your most up to date CV. If you don't have CV but would like to find out more just give me a call on 0191 255 1780 and ask for Cheryl.
.Net C# Web Developer Job – SQL – MVC – Web Tech – HTML/CSS/jQuery
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
My client is a well-known market leading employer with their head office based in Newcastle. Working in the large, bright modern head office you will be joining a relaxed and friendly but professional team.
About the Job:
My client develops several internal and client facing applications so there is an element of maintenance of legacy applications. This role however does involve green field development and they use the most modern of technologies and methodologies. They encourage innovation and out of the box software solutions.
You will have experience in developing both back end systems and front end, client facing applications using the .Net Framework.
The Successful Candidate:
This is a very hands on development position that will suit an experienced mid-level developer with at least two years of commercial experience in full stack web development. The client will continually support your career and technological development.
Please apply with your CV to be considered. If you don’t have an up to date CV yet but are still interested in finding out more then please just give me a call on 0191 255 1780 or drop me an email at email@example.com for more details.
Contact- Craig Chamberlain
Tel- 0191 2551770
My client is a highly successful, growing accountancy practice, and they are currently looking for a, ACA/ACCA qualified Accounts Manager to join their office in County Durham.
This is a perfect opportunity for a highly experienced accountant with supervisory experience looking for a managerial role, or someone currently working as an Accounts Manager looking for a larger firm with opportunities to progress to Director level.
-Management of accounts staff, ensuring that all work is completed in a timely manner and to a high standard
-Managing a large portfolio of clients including owner manger limited companies, charities and pension schemes.
-Preparing statutory accounts for limited companies, including submission of abbreviated accounts to Companies House.
-Preparation of Corporation tax computations and CT600 returns on clients behalf, for submission to HM Revenue and Customs.
-Working to deadlines with time and budget constraints
-Communications with clients, third parties and HMRC.
Please call me on 0191 2551770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further, if you are considering making a move but this role does not suit your requirements, this is one of many positions I am currently working on and I am confident I can find the right position for you.
Contact- Craig Chamberlain
Tel- 0191 2551770
Reed Finance are working closely with a very well established accountancy practice in North Tyneside, in their search for an experienced Senior/Supervisor.
This firm offers extraordinary flexibility and work/life balance, the full time contracts run for 32 hours per work, and there is a considerable amount of leeway in terms of how you structure your week.
This is a broad and varied role, enabling the successful candidate to fully utilise their skills and experience.
Primary duties are as follows;
-Managing a portfolio of approx 30 clients, a mix of 70% Limited Company Accounts and 30% Charity, including some audit
-Dealing with all aspects of general correspondence, Corporation tax submissions and client management
-Meeting clients to discuss accounts queries and provide tax planning advice
-Provide Sage and general bookkeeping training to clients
-Review of VAT Returns prepared by in-hour bookkeeping department and assistance with development of accounting systems
-Development towards managing one junior member of staff. This role will combine planning, review and supervision of staff
-Assisting in the development of the firm through improvements to efficiency and technical updates
In order to be considered for the role;
-Practical experience of the preparation and audit of Charity Accounts is essential
-Experience in the use of the Iris suite of accounting and tax packages, or similar
-Experience of Microsoft Office
-Experience in the use of Sage Line 50, Quickbooks and similar packages
-ACA or ACCA qualification is essential
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced and ambitious accountant to develop management, training and supervision skills, whilst enjoying a much improved work/life balance.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, or you are looking for something different and would like to speak to me about your aspirations and requirements, please contact Craig Chamberlain on 0191 2551770 or email@example.com