Reed Extra Mile Award Terms & Conditions
Extra Mile Competition Terms & Conditions ("Competition")
1. This Competition opens for nominations on Monday 29 September 2014 (00:01am) and will close for nominations on Monday 15 December 2014 (00:00am). Any nominations received after this date will not be entered into the Competition, but may still be used to collect data for use in subsequent campaigns.
2. One weekly winner will be selected from the nominations received from 0:01am on a Monday morning, to 00:00am the following Monday morning. The winner will be announced every Monday (until 15 December) at 4:00pm via social media channels and www.reedglobal.com ("Website") . Winners will also be contacted via supplied email addresses.
3. The overall winner will be selected from the eleven previously weekly winning nominations. The overall winner will be announced on Friday 19 December 2014, via social media channels and the Website.
4. There are eleven weekly prizes of bonus bond vouchers to the value of £100 each. The overall winner will receive an additional £100 worth of bonus bond vouchers plus a hamper to the value of £50.
5. All winners, (weekly and overall), will be judged by a panel selected by Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited ("REED"). The criteria used to judge the winning nominations will be based on the 6Cs: compassion, commitment, courage, care, competence and communication.
6. Healthcare professionals may be entered into the Competition by service users by completing a nomination postcard available from a Reed Health & Care branch, or by posting the relevant information to a Reed Health & Care social media account . Each nomination requires a nominee name, job title, place of work and contact email address.
7. The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prizes.
8. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. This competition is open to all residents of the UK.
10. No employees of REED or its subsidiary companies, and their family members, may be entered into the Competition.
11. No purchase is necessary in order to enter this Competition.
12. Enquiries regarding the Competition should be directed to email@example.com
13. Entrants reserve the right to request the removal of their participation in the Competition at any time.
14. Prizes cannot be substituted for the equivalent monetary value.
15. Any prizes unclaimed at the end of the Competition will be donated to a charity of the judging panel's choice.
16. By agreeing to be entered into this Competition, nominees who are chosen as winners of the Competition agree that REED may publish their names and photographs within any media avenues chosen (including REED's insideHealth&Care magazine).
17. By agreeing to be entered into this Competition, nominees agree that REED may contact them in future in relation to products and services offered by REED.
18. REED reserves the right not to accept a nomination if there is any evidence of fraudulent behavior.
19. Reed shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of (i) the entrant's participation in this Competition, (ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses, (iii) any events outside Reed's reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Reed's liability for death of personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
20. REED reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. REED reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
21. These Competition rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.