global recruitment specialists
Contact REED Belfast
Montgomery House 29-31 Montgomery Street
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Montgomery House 29-31 Montgomery Street
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Contact your Specialism
Accountancy028 9033 email@example.com
Business Support & Management028 9033 firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering028 9031 email@example.com
Finance028 9027 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospitality & Leisure028 9031 0157
Human Resources028 9033 email@example.com
Technology028 9033 firstname.lastname@example.org
REED Belfast opening hours
|REED Belfast operates on the following opening times|
About REED Belfast
Our Belfast office is located in the centre of the city, a stone's throw from City Hall and Victoria Square shopping centre. It is 10 minutes walk to Belfast Central rail station and is well served by local transport links.
REED Belfast recruit for a wide variety of both generalist and specialist positions across the city and throughout the rest of Northern Ireland.
Looking for temporary work in the North and NI?
Find out more about Reed North Service Delivery Centre »
At REED Belfast we cover the following sectors:
A wide variety of non- and part-qualified jobs in Belfast, including PQ accountants, finance managers, payroll managers, credit managers & controllers, and accounts assistants.
All front, middle and back office roles, including equities, fixed income, derivatives, FX/MM, treasury, futures and commodities.
All manner of business support roles, including administration, customer services, contact centre, and management, as well as entry-level roles in fields such as sales and marketing.
All manufacturing and engineering jobs, including design, manufacturing and post-production service/maintenance, across a range of industries.
Qualified accountancy and senior finance professional jobs across commerce & industry and practice, from SMEs to FTSE 100.
Hospitality & Leisure
Various roles including management and director level, conference & banqueting, food & beverage, front office, QA/production, food retail, leisure, front of house, and chefs.
Qualified and non-qualified HR roles across the whole spectrum in both generalist and specialist HR markets, ranging from assistant to director.
Management roles for those looking to take the next step or gain a first management job, spanning sectors including sales, procurement, marketing and the rest of our industry sectors.
All IT roles, including project management office, business transformation & change, infrastructure, development, applications, middleware, networks, security, ERP, and CRM.
I want that app and I want it now
The remote worker revolution
Employee Engagement 2.0
The Nearshoring Boom
Jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland
42 jobs in Belfast, United Kingdom, UK
Are you a fully qualified teacher, or working as support staff within a school, and looking for a new position in an area recognised by such organisations as The Telegraph as one of the best areas to live in England and Wales?
Positions are available now throughout North Hampshire for driven teaching professionals who wish to motivate the next generation of pupils to be inspired by their subject and achieve only the best results possible.
Roles are available in a wide variety of subjects including Maths, the Sciences, English, the Humanities subjects and Computing. New roles are created every day so please do get in touch if you are looking to move to a vibrant yet quaint area of the country.
Reed Education will work closely with you as staff, supporting you through the process from the moment you decide to work with us. We will even help you with the relocation process should this be what you are looking for. Our specialists have a deep knowledge of the education system within Hampshire and will always be there to offer you support including interview advice should this be desired.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding pupils; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The following reflects the main tasks associated with this position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive:
• Develop strong and effective financial controls focused on improving business efficiency
• Producing accurate management and statutory accounts to the Board of Directors
• The production of monthly management accounts, including all associated administration - This will involve securing complete financial records, all accounting entries, and supervising journal and ledger maintenance
• Liaise with internal and external bodies; to include statutory reporting such as VAT returns, Relevant Contracts Tax, Payroll and other legal obligations required by the Revenue Commissioners as well as liaison with the bank for local treasury management
• To maintain appropriate financial and administrative systems and procedures necessary to ensure that all financial and administrative information needs are efficiently and effectively met
• Undertake ad hoc financial and administrative projects under the direction of the CEO as and when required
• To ensure compliance with Health and Safety Regulations throughout the Finance & Administration function
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as required on a project by project basis
Reed Hospitality are currently seeking Chefs for various temporary contracts throughout Belfast for Contract Catering & Residential Home sectors.
Are you available on a temporary basis or looking for extra hours to supplement your current income?
Please contact Kelly on 02890 310157 or email your CV to email@example.com
Reed Hospitality are currently seeking an Industrial Cleaner for various temporary hours in Belfast & Newtownabbey.
Candidates must have experience in:
Cleaning Machinery and equipment in a busy warehouse / production manufacturing company.
Cleaning with all solvents as required
Previous industrial cleaning experience is essential.
If you are available on a temporary basis please contact Kelly
Reed Hospitality are currently seeking temporary Catering / Barista staff for various daytime hours throughout Belfast.
Duties will include:
* Serving customers on counter or deli bar
* Cash handling skills is desirable but not essential
* Ensuring counter is fully operational at all times
* Clearing of work area and ensuring all procedures are followed
Candidates must have at least 6 months previous experience.
Please contact Kelly on 02890 310157 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are available on a temporary basis.
Reed Hospitality are currently seeking Bar & Waiting Staff for various ad hoc hours in Belfast.
Candidates must have at least 6 months previous experience within a Bar or Waiting position.
Hours may include days, evenings and weekends. Hours will vary dependent on event times.
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you are available on an ad hoc basis.
· Providing remote and onsite support for clients, working to a fixed SLA
· Troubleshooting hardware and software problems and providing assistance in troubleshooting network problems
· Respond to faults and service requests notified by the service desk system, use the system to track progress in problem resolution and provide reports on all jobs
· Assisting in client support activities to include, answering the telephone, responding to emails, using the service desk system to track queries and following procedures for resource allocation, peripheral support, sales and distribution of software etc.
· Provide front line trouble shooting for bespoke applications
· A degree or equivalent 3rd level IT qualification, or relevant industry experience
· Microsoft training or certifications
· 5+ years working in an IT Support environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Self-motivated team player, with the ability to thrive under pressure
· Hold a clean driving licence and have use of a car
The ideal candidate will have the desire to work as a part of a team within a successful and growing business. This is an extremely important role within the organisation and the successful candidate will possess:
• Previous experience working as a Pre-Press Operator
• Knowledge of Adobe CS - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat Pro.
• Prepare customers artwork for printing by setting artwork up in a prescribed manner
• Output to postscript & PDF from Apple Mac & PC Software packages: mainly Adobe Creative Suite to a number of different digital printing presses.
• Carry out work according to company procedures using in-house computerised management systems.
• Be able to coherently provide technical support to Customers and Sales Team
• Maintain correct documentation.
• Undertake all training and development activities as is required.
Support the HR Manager with planning, coordinating and implementing effective HR, HSE and training policies, guidelines and procedures
Provide support to Management on all safety, occupational health, safety, environmental training and development issues
Ensure HSE compliance and complete regular Health, Safety & Environmental audits
Drive the implementation of company wide HSE and training initiatives eg ISO , lean manufacturing tools/six sigma
Contribute to developing HSE plans for the business
Ensure training, tool box meetings and drills are completed as part of the company’s training and HSE and HR program
Investigate and complete the process for accident investigation reports
Manage all safety statistic reporting
Conduct HR and HSE inductions and refresher training to all employees
Contribute to the development, improvement and evaluation of the training and development plan.
Identify training needs and ensure appropriate training is being carried out
Undertake investigations and projects to resolve complaints
Assist in ad hoc HR and HSE projects to meet the needs of the business
REED Accountancy Belfast are delighted to be recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary ongoing basis, for our client based in the Greater Belfast area. The successful candidate will be offered circa £9-10 per hour, full-time hours and a permanent position subject to performance.
This candidate would be responsible for:
• Processing a high volume of invoices
• Matching, batching and coding invoices and posting to ledgers
• BACS payment runs
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• General administration and Adhoc duties as required
• At least 1 years’ recent experience in a similar role
• IT Literate to include Microsoft Excel & Computerised Accounting Systems such as Sage
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated version of your CV to conor.o’firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more detailed overview, please do not hesitate to call Conor O’Reilly on 02890330604.
Bookkeeper - IMMEDIATE START
Our client based in Belfast City Centre, are currently recruiting for an experienced bookkeeper on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be offered an immediate start, full-time hours and circa £10 - 11 per hour.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Maintenance of the Sales & Purchase Ledger function
• Bank & petty cash reconciliations
• Credit Control – chasing aged debts via phone, email & letter
• Payroll – weekly and monthly
• Completion of VAT returns
• General administration duties as required
If interested in this position, please call Conor O'Reilly on 02890330604 or apply via the link provided. If this is not the right position for you but you are interested in hearing about other various accounts positions, please send an updated version of your CV to email@example.com.
Reed Accountancy are pleased to be recruiting for our client based in Newry for an established Finance Officer on a temporary ongoing basis for c 6 months with real potential for extension. Reporting to the Finance Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for;
• Ensuring that all month end accounting tasks are completed accurately and reflect the current financial position for project budget holders;
• Production of monthly project budget reports
• Assisting with the production of management information as required;
• Providing support and assistance to project budget holders and/or project managers to help ensure effective management and monitoring of the project budgets, ensuring that any amendments to the budget or budget profile are reflected in the accounting system;
• Providing support and assistance to estates budget holders and/or estates managers to help ensure effective management and monitoring of their budgets
• Level 5 qualification in business, finance or accounting discipline
• GCSE English & Math grade C and above (or equivalent)
• Minimum of 2 years experience (in the last five years) in an accounting role which includes supporting budgets and consudcting variance analysis
• Experience using integrated finance systems
• Experience supervising and motivating a team
This role offers an immediate start and competitive salary of £23,000 + DOE so please submit your CV below for consideration or contact Victoria Carney on 02890330604 for more details.
The successful candidate will be responsible for database management, analysis, design, development, implementation and testing of software. Performing customisations of the software dependent on specific user requirements and subsequent user training. Other duties include integration with third party systems, second-line application technical support as well as coordinating and collaborating with third party application suppliers where appropriate. This a highly varied and exciting role in which you will experience full exposure to the software development lifecycle.
This is an extremely important role within the organisation and the ideal candidate must have:
• Third level qualification in Computer Science or related subject.
• Experience of relational database management systems
• Minimum of a years of experience in software development would be highly beneficial.
• Experience developing applications using one or more of the following development technologies: Postgres SQL, Microsoft SQL, VB.NET, C# or Corel Paradox,
• Knowledge of the full development life-cycle including agile practices
• Strong analytical and technical skills
• Strong customer-facing skills
• Full driving license and access to a car
As a Software Engineer, the primary focus of the role is to aid in the design and development of the organisations information systems which are deployed globally across the organisations sites.
This is a key role within the business and as a result we are seeking candidates who have experience in the following areas:
• Analysing user requirements.
• Creating technical specifications.
• Researching, designing and writing new software applications using Clarif-I, T-SQL, VB 6, VB.Net C#.Net, ASP, ASP.Net, HTML and any other language directed by MIS.
• Testing and debugging application code; following the software development lifecycle.
• Preparation of training documentation and manuals.
• Developing existing applications by analysing and identifying areas for improvement.
• Integrating 3rd party software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together.
• Maintaining applications and systems by monitoring and correcting software defects on all company sites.
• Investigating new technologies.
• Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and / or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
• Provide support, training and guidance to team members (placement students and graduates).
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related qualification
• Excellent and practical knowledge of .NET technologies
• Experience with SQL Server and relational database design
• 1 – 3 years’ experience developing windows and web based applications
• Good interpersonal skills to work with other functions
• Ability to consult and communicate closely with manufacturing information systems.
1st Line Support – Helpdesk – 6 Month Fixed Term Contract – Belfast: £7.18p/h
REED Technology are currently recruiting on a Temporary basis for our Global client for a 1st Line support/Helpdesk Analyst.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a 1st Line/Helpdesk Support to join my clients flourishing and highly regarded team based in Belfast for a period 6 months initially.
A multi award winning IT Solutions organization that provides IT support and services to a variety of Market sectors, my client aims to work closely with their customers to transform, improve and grow their business.
The successful candidate will join an excellent and committed support team, and will provide 1st Line Technical Support across the business. The role involves ticket logging, processing, fault resolution, remote support and full responsibility for handling, escalations, follow up and customer service. This is an extremely important role within the business and the successful candidate will possess:
• First point of contact for Capita Customers
• Provide 1st Line diagnosis and resolution
• Maintain a high level of 1st time fix rates
• Logging incidents and service requests from customers received via telephone, email and customer portal and process accordingly
• Avoid service level breaches of tickets
• To provide an excellent customer service and value to end users
• Escalation of tickets to resolver groups when required
• Ensure customers are kept updated on progress of tickets
• Prioritisation and management of workload and tasks, working within contractual Service Level Agreements
• Work in accordance to company policies, procedures and standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Relevant 3rd level qualification
• Minimum 1 years 1st line IT Support experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop operating systems
• Support of desktop applications including MS Office suite
• Awareness of ITIL framework
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly regarded, market leading organization. If you meet the above criteria then I want to hear from you ASAP.
To apply please contact Niall Lennon on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02890330604 for an initial and confidential discussion.
Reed Accountancy are pleased to be working with our client in the Greater Belfast area to recruit for a Part Qualified Accountant to cover a period of maternity. This post is scheduled to start in early May.
Duties to include:
• Production of Management Accounts
• Year-end accounting
• Budgeting and Reporting
• VAT returns
• Preparation and submission of grant claim forms to Public bodies
• Preparation of Monthly Payroll for 100+ employees
• Preparation and participating in audit
• Part Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAI) Accountant with three years’ experience in a similar role
• IT literate to include MS Office and computerised Accounting programmes
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage a busy workload
• Flexible and able to assist wider finance team with ad hoc duties
This is a fantastic opportunity within a well known organisation, the salary on offer is £25,000+ depending on experience. Please submit your CV below for consideration and for further details please contact Victoria Carney on 02890330604.
My client is one of Northern Ireland’s leading companies; a local business that has been operating across the province and further afield for over 15 years. The business has grown extensively every year and there are further plans in place to extend this growth further.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working as part of a team, the successful applicant will be responsible for purchase invoicing, VAT returns, credit control, bank reconciliations, daily and weekly monitoring of cash flow, and assisting with the production of management accounts. This list is not an exhaustive, and a full job description is available.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the post holder will be given the opportunity to work in a varied accounts role offering exposure to all aspects of the accounts function.
The opportunity within the role:
Working with sales ledger, purchase ledger, cash book and nominal ledger
Actively involved with four weekly payroll for 600 people for the UK & ROI
Preparation of cash flows
Analysing figures for decision making
Preparation of VAT returns, PAYE returns, intrastat and other Government Returns
Preparation of Statutory Accounts and Corporate Tax Returns
Day to day running of accounts Department
Liaising with Stock Department and HR Department
Report to Assistant Finance Manager and Finance Manager
To ensure effective communication systems operate within the company
To ensure office telephones are covered at all times
Any other reasonable duty requested by management
Are you an experienced Transport Administrator free for work? If yes, check out the job below.
Reed are currently recruiting for a Transport Helpdesk Operator based in Belfast.
Temporary Contract until Mid-February 2018
Full time Hours 07.30 - 16.30 Mon-Thursday 07.30 - 1330 Friday
Main duties -
Take customer calls/enquiries
Issue jobs to drivers.
Manage call log
Issue fuel cards and log fuel dumps
Manage weekly KPI's
- Minimum 1 years strong customer service experience
- Minimum 1 years strong administration experience
- Due to location and hours of work access to own transport is essential
- Must be available to start Tuesday 18th April 2017.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a Transport Helpdesk position
If interested and meet the essential criteria please send updated CV via the link to Claire Sheerin – REED Business Support Belfast 02890330812
If you are at the start of your career, the Academy believes in dedicating time and effort to the development of their teachers, and has implemented an extremely successful, comprehensive and highly supportive NQT programme. This will run alongside your teaching role to ensure full development of yourself a new teacher, including help with lesson planning and coaching on lesson delivery, in order to achieve optimum productivity!