global recruitment specialists
Contact REED Belfast
Montgomery House 29-31 Montgomery Street
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Montgomery House 29-31 Montgomery Street
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Contact your Specialism
Accountancy028 9033 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Support & Management028 9033 email@example.com
Engineering028 9031 firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance028 9027 email@example.com
Hospitality & Leisure028 9031 0157
Human Resources028 9033 firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology028 9033 email@example.com
REED Belfast opening hours
|REED Belfast operates on the following opening times|
About REED Belfast
Our Belfast office is located in the centre of the city, a stone's throw from City Hall and Victoria Square shopping centre. It is 10 minutes walk to Belfast Central rail station and is well served by local transport links.
REED Belfast recruit for a wide variety of both generalist and specialist positions across the city and throughout the rest of Northern Ireland.
Looking for temporary work in the North and NI?
Find out more about Reed North Service Delivery Centre »
At REED Belfast we cover the following sectors:
A wide variety of non- and part-qualified jobs in Belfast, including PQ accountants, finance managers, payroll managers, credit managers & controllers, and accounts assistants.
All front, middle and back office roles, including equities, fixed income, derivatives, FX/MM, treasury, futures and commodities.
All manner of business support roles, including administration, customer services, contact centre, and management, as well as entry-level roles in fields such as sales and marketing.
All manufacturing and engineering jobs, including design, manufacturing and post-production service/maintenance, across a range of industries.
Qualified accountancy and senior finance professional jobs across commerce & industry and practice, from SMEs to FTSE 100.
Hospitality & Leisure
Various roles including management and director level, conference & banqueting, food & beverage, front office, QA/production, food retail, leisure, front of house, and chefs.
Qualified and non-qualified HR roles across the whole spectrum in both generalist and specialist HR markets, ranging from assistant to director.
Management roles for those looking to take the next step or gain a first management job, spanning sectors including sales, procurement, marketing and the rest of our industry sectors.
All IT roles, including project management office, business transformation & change, infrastructure, development, applications, middleware, networks, security, ERP, and CRM.
I want that app and I want it now
The remote worker revolution
Employee Engagement 2.0
The Nearshoring Boom
Jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland
33 jobs in Belfast, United Kingdom, UK
Reed Hospitality are currently seeking Chefs for various temporary contracts throughout Belfast.
Do you have at least 1 years previous Chef experience?
Are you available on a temporary basis?
Please contact Kelly on 02890 310157 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
As UX Designer you will be responsible for making design decisions based on clear rationale that align with the business goals, user needs and technical capabilities. You will work closely with the development team and product partners in a fast-paced agile environment, in order to provide user experiences that fully exploit the native conventions of all device platforms.
The successful candidate will ensure that all products maintain a world class user experience and design consistency, as well as optimising how application features are designed and built. You will ensure all products and associated assets exhibit consistent design ethos.
As a successful UX Designer with this organisation you will be responsible for:
• Designing customer experiences within the business product
• Understand stakeholder requirements, including the needs of the user – translate them into attractive, customer-focused interfaces for web & mobile platforms
• Articulate design problems and solutions thoroughly to stakeholders while pragmatically considering technical and business requirements
• Create visual prototypes and UX designs
• Define design standards and quality assurance for product developments
• Produce consistent assets such as icons required for product features
• Create illustrations and diagrams for use in presentation materials
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Java Developer to join my clients flourishing and highly regarded team based in Belfast.
A multi award winning IT Solutions Organisation that provides IT support and services to a variety of Market places. My client aims to work closely with their customers to transform, improve and grow their business.
This successful candidate will join my clients’ product development team. The candidate will be working with leading edge products to develop and enhance Software Applications for the organisations customers. To be considered for this position you will need to be a team player, a positive attitude and highly motivated.
• Experience of developing robust enterprise applications
• Strong knowledge of Java (JEE, J2EE) and nbsp
• Excellent knowledge of Java application Servers (Jboss, Tomcat, WebSphere etc)
• Knowledge of web services (SOAP)
• Experience with a relational database management system (RDBMS) such as oracle, SQL Server etc
• PL/SQL knowledge would be highly desired
• Be responsible for production ready Front End code
• Be responsible for accessibility and cross browser / cross device compatibility
• Define interaction patterns
• Provide support throughout implementation
• Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally
• Build and maintain front-end libraries and frameworks
• Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices
• Research and recommend appropriate interactive technologies
The successful candidate must have:
• Excellent knowledge of C#, MVC 5
• Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS patterns,
• Knowledge using front end build systems (e.g. Grunt, Visual Studio)
• Knowledge working with version control systems (GIT | TFS)
• Experience building responsive sites/applications
• Experience building and testing across browsers and devices
• Organising and building UI modules
• Understanding of information architecture, interaction design, visual design and prototyping
This agile company is at the forefront of their marketplace, due to continued growth and expansion they are now seeking to recruit an experienced .NET Software Developer.
As a .NET Developer you will be become an integral part of the software development team. Using the latest Microsoft Technologies the successful candidate will contribute to the full software development life – cycle.
The ideal candidate is required to have:
• Minimum of 3 years commercial Software Development experience
• Educated to degree level in a computer related subject
• C#, .NET development experience
• Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
• SQL Server experience
As a Server Care Engineer you will become an integral part of the Server Team and will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line support to the organisations customers. This role will involve full server scope. i.e building, deployment, maintaining, configuring and supporting Microsoft Servers.
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating Systems
• Microsoft accreditations ie: MCP, MTA, MCITP, MCTS, MCDST,MCSE or MCSE
• Experience of building and deploying servers
• Experience configuring and supporting services
• Previous Field Service experience would be highly desirable
In this stand-alone role you will be responsible for
Management of all employee relations issues ensuring employment legislation and best practice is adhered to
Providing advice and guidance on all HR related issues to management and staff
Ensure all HR policies and procedures are in line with current employment law and update employee hand book accordingly
Manage the recruitment campaigns for the business
Ensure payroll information is accurate and completed, advising of any changes monthly
Support the performance management process ensuring consistency across the business
Design and deliver HR training to management and employees as required
Support Health & Safety team with all escalated issues
Absence management short term and long term issues
As an HR Generalist you will be a strong all rounder who can support a busy operational team with the full range of HR issues and deliver the business strategy. Part time hours will be flexible and agreed with the HR Manager.
•Provide HR advice and guidance on policies, procedures and HR best practice
•Support all Employee Relations issues including investigations, disciplinary and grievance matters
•Review and update policies to ensure company is operating within current employment legislation
•End to end recruitment and selection including monitoring fair employment
•Experienced in managing short term and long term absence
•Ability to create regular reports on KPIS and HR trends for senior management
•Support performance management and capability of employees
•Provide induction training for new starters
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Marketing team and will be responsible for the creation of sales materials, catalogues, brochures, web related content and all POS and promotional requirements. They will also have responsibility for the creation and development of designs/concepts to be used as part of the company branding, advertising and development. These designs/concepts will be used both online and in print.
My Client is looking for a creative, motivated self-starter, with an excellent understanding of online and digital to join their team.
The successful candidate will require:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within a Graphic design role
• Ability to work confidently using: Adobe Illustrator; InDesign; Photoshop; Microsoft Office
• Experience in website development and maintenance, creation of Ezines and online media,
• Strong working knowledge of CSS, HTML
• Demonstrate exceptional levels of creativity, motivation and innovation – a portfolio of previous work would be advantageous
• Fantastic organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads in a fast paced work environment and meet tight deadlines while working alongside the marketing and design department
Our client is an industry leading consultancy firm, operating at the forefront of the property, infrastructure, nuclear and industry sectors, providing high quality professional services with cutting-edge expertise.
Due to continued success in securing projects, they are looking for an exceptional Quantity Surveyor to join the team in Belfast. Projects range in value from £0.5m to £20m+ and are with a variety of high profile clients giving the team a diverse and exciting workload.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a growing, dynamic and sociable office and make an impact. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and will be given the necessary support to take your career to the next level.
You will be asked to:
• Work within a Team and provide a range of Quantity Surveying duties from project inception through to completion
• Develop your knowledge and experience as a Quantity Surveyor
• Prepare Cost Plans/Estimates/Bills of Quantities/Tender Documents
• Prepare data and reports to timescales in a format required by line management/client.
• Assist in mentoring junior staff
• Work collaboratively with other service teams to provide an integrated approach to client delivery.
• Qualified with a BSc (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying
• Minimum 2-3 Years Post Qualifying Experience – Candidates with more experience will be considered also.
• Conversant in general aspects of quantity surveying such as contracts, estimating processes, measurement of quantities, valuations and final accounts
• A well rounded understanding and experience of pre and post contract construction
• A willingness to continue to develop your career through our structured training programme.
• Great interpersonal skills, an ability to communicate effectively (both internally and with Clients), and a willingness and determination to progress your career quickly.
• IT skills, such as Office, Outlook, CAD, Cost Planning software eg CATO
• Good organisational skills
• Self-motivation and keen to become an integral office team member
• An ability to make you own informed decisions and work unsupervised when necessary.
• Full driving licence with car
Reward and Benefits:
Our client offer competitive packages in line with the current market. A number of non-contractual benefits are also available which are intended to provide support to extra-curricular activities or domestic needs. The overall package will include a range of benefits and the flexibility surrounding what is available will be discussed at interview.
Hoildays & Benefits
• 25 days annual leave per annum plus 8 days paid bank holidays per annum (pro-rata for part time staff or for part years worked)
• Employees in service at 1st April each year can buy up to 15 days or sell up to 5 days holiday
• Competitive pension scheme
• Car Allowance
• Employee Well Being Programme (EWP)
• Share incentive plan
• Life assurance sch• Childcare vouchers
• Discounted BUPA healthcare scheme
• Frontend development using React/Redux.
• Migrating in-house systems to the cloud.
• Develop web-based reports.
• Refactor existing codebase.
• Code Documentation.
• Application testing and bug tracking.
• Maintain MS SQL server.
• Support Senior Software Engineer in project development.
The successful candidate must have:
• Over 2 years software development experience
• Degree/HND Educated in a relevant discipline
• Excellent C# development experience
• Experience with HTML, CSS3 and AJAX
• Experience using React/Redux or Angular JS
To provide accurate and timely HR and Employee Relations advisory and case management services in accordance with relevant legislation, current client policies, procedures and best practice.
To undertake a proactive and structured approach to all case management activities, including investigations, through to case closure.
To take direction from client line management / HR where appropriate and follow case escalation procedures in accordance with the agreed protocol.
To record and report on advice using the CRM system or any other relevant technology as appropriate.
To regularly report on case workload progress to the relevant Manager and escalate all relevant issues as appropriate.
To be responsible for any case management support delivered in relation to Employment Tribunals or complaints which are the subject of court proceedings in other external forums.
Supervise work of others as required.
To participate in training activities, ongoing coaching and agreeing personal objectives to ensure personal knowledge of ER issues and CPD is current and relevant.
To ensure the quality and quantity of your personal effort meets any and all relevant SLA and KPI requirements
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, methodical individual to become a key part of a growing organisation, reporting directly to the IT Manager.
This role involves dealing with a full spectrum of user desktop IT issues and diagnosing & solving hardware/software faults.
As a successful IT Support Engineer with this organisation you will be responsible for:
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
• Assisting personnel with technical issues and setting up systems, either face-to-face or over the telephone
• Troubleshooting system and network problems
• Diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults
• Providing support including procedural documentation and reports
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications
• Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
• Responding within agreed timescales to call outs
• Prioritising and managing many open cases at any given time
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Shipping Administrator to join a prestigious company based in Belfast.
Maternity Cover initially for 9-12 months starting this December
Salary depending on experience £15-18K pro rata
3 days per week Monday to Wednesday 8.00am to 4.15pm (1 hr lunch)
Office hours are 7.00am to 6.00pm, flexibility within the persons core hours is a must as the office must always be staffed i.e. taking into account the need cover for holidays/sick etc. sometimes working 9.45am to 6.00pm)
Successful candidate will have to pass strict security clearance.
Ideally you will have freight forwarding experience, although not essential general administration experience will be considered.
You to have a good basic education and be computer literate, experienced in Excel and Outlook.
This person will be dealing with personnel on a regular basis and must be able to deliver good customer service, be well mannered but also confident in their approach to their work.
Daily duties will involve running and updating freight in-transit reports, advising our colleagues of pending shipments, updating spread sheets, collating stats etc.
Also answering the telephone and other general office admin/duties.
Need someone who can take the initiative and work on their own, willing to help out when needed, need to be reliable and punctual.
Due to hours of work and location, driving license and access to a car is essential.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a busy administration position
- Must be willing to commit to part time hours for the full maternity cover with flexibility to cover extra hours when required
- Must have driving license and access to a car essential due to location
- Must be able to pass high security clearance
- Experience working within freight forwarding
If interested please send updated CV via the link below to Claire Sheerin - REED Business Support Belfast 02890330812
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Communications Officer to join a leading Regional Development Agency based in Belfast.
The successful candidate will be based in the Campaigns and Digital Solutions team
Deliver strategic communication activities for the whole organisation;
Operate as a communications partner providing advice and guidance to identify marketing and promotional opportunities and supporting channels to market; an
Deliver a broad range of communication activities across all areas of the marketing mix using both offline and online channels, on behalf of internal customers from Operating Divisions.
To apply for the role you need to show you have:
Recent experience of involvement in at least three of the following areas:
design-led projects covering printed and online marketing materials; or
writing copy, such as for press releases, speeches, case studies, advertorials, promotional inputs, part inputs or Ministerial briefings.
A proven ability to plan, deliver, implement and monitor marketing plans or projects targeting a wide range of audiences, which deliver against key targets and deadlines;
A track record of co-ordinating, managing and delivering business or marketing projects with responsibility for recommending, planning and monitoring financial resources;
Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to liaise, influence, challenge effectively, and build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and customers;
The ability to research, develop and write copy such as for a full range of marketing and promotional materials, printed and digital, for a business audience;
The ability to work effectively on multiple projects using your own initiative contributing with impact to a wider team.
Competitive salary and benefits Available.
A genuinely excellent opportunity with a multi-billion global organisation!
Senior Accountant, Belfast
Reed Finance are delighted to be assisting a global organisation in their recruitment of a Senior Accountant. Built upon a World Class culture of continuous improvement, they have a strong reputation of success and strong employee engagement and development.
They now have a permanent and full time requirement for a Senior Accountant to assume a key role in their Belfast premises.
A fantastic opportuntiy has arisen for a temporary project administrator to support a team for an estimated period of two - three months.
Working within a busy corporate environment, the successful candidate will support the business with all administrative duties. This will include:
- Support all project related activities including planning, reporting and tracking change
- Help to implement and measure project improvements
- Database management
- Customer support in line with other project platforms
- Processing orders and logging calls
- Preparation of relevant reports
- Full clean license and access to a car
- Knowledge of IT packages e.g. document management systems, Excel
- Previous experience of working in a project admin/senior admin capacity
This is a varied role that requires an organsied individual who can perform activities in a timely and efficient manner. Previous experience working in in a busy office environment with very strong use of MS office packages, particularly excel is essential. You must be a confident communicator, demonstrate an eye for detail and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team.
If you are immediately available and feel that you could excel in this post please send your C.V. today to email@example.com.
Experienced HR Administrator required for an organisation based in Belfast.
Temporary Post Immediate Start initially until 31st March 2017
Mon-Thursday 9am–5.30 & Friday 9am–2pm
• Provide confidential support to the Rewards & Benefits Manager concerning the Hay job evaluation processes and associated outputs applicable to 200+ management and professional staff. Provide admin support to the management grading panel for Hay job evaluations.
• Screen all incoming high and low level communications for the HR Manager & HR Services Manager, re-direct to relevant personnel if appropriate, ensuring accurate and prompt relay of messages.
• Co-ordinate the provision of uniforms for The company’s employees by liaising with managers, staff and uniform suppliers and maintain appropriate record systems for the uniform and footwear distribution systems.
• Prepare correspondence and a variety of reports within the Human Resources Department, to include provision of current staff lists reflecting groups of staff for uniform provision on a monthly basis for uniform suppliers.
• Bring forward all HR policy reviews on a monthly basis and update Sharepoint with any amendments. Coordinate the process of advising line managers of new policies and policy reviews. Assist with coordinating policy paperwork as required and obtaining information relevant to legislative updates.
• Provide administrative support and trouble-shooting on computerized systems such as Timeware (flexi system), CoreHR, Snowdrop and EDRM.
• Check, cost code, and record invoices prior to authorisation by the HR Managers and raise appropriate requisitions on Agresso Financial System.
• Process paperwork for new starts and collate all relevant docs received to process accurately through to payroll within agreed timescales.
• Process the termination of employees, send exit questionnaires and collate responses.
• Co-ordinate staff movements/increments for bus staff and compile weekly/monthly information for Payroll dept.
• Process retirement requests for bus staff, and liaise between line managers and NILGOSC. Send written confirmation to employees to confirm retirement date.
• Enter absence for the HR team onto the employee database. Prepare the monthly HR return to Payroll.
• Ensure compliance with legal obligations in relation to manual and computerised records
• Minimum of 1 years’ administration experience gained in an office environment to include maintaining manual and computerized records, and providing advice and guidance to managers and employees.
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, including English & Maths or alternatively, be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in a similar post.
• Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
• Ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels of the business.
• Understanding of the current business climate and the impact on the HR department and the Company
• Ability to analyse data both numerical and computerized to produce summary conclusions.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an HR or training administration environment.
• Experience of using a computerized personnel database.
• CIPD qualified or part qualified.
If interested please send updated CV via the link below to Claire Sheerin – REED Business Support Belfast 02890330812
The successful applicant will be responsible for the timely processing of sales invoices, bank reconciliations, preparing journals and processing payments. This list of duties is not exhaustive and you will be required to work on their own initiative within a team in the accounts department.
With offices in Belfast , Liverpool and Singapore my client provides Warehousing, Road , Sea and Air freight services.
They are now looking to grow the Northern Ireland Territory and keen for an experienced Freight Sales Executive to join the team. You will be responsible for selling Freight and Logistics based services to potential customers.
Duties of the role will include:
Visiting potential clients
Working to KPI's.
Ideally you will have:
At least 5 years experience selling Freight services
Full clean driving licence.
In return you can expect a competitive base salary with excellent commission structure. Company car, mobile and laptop.