Telephone Banking Jobs in Belfast
Search & apply for telephone banking jobs in Belfast
REED are recruiting for multiple telephone banking roles in Belfast with prestigious UK banking groups.
With great levels of pay, full training and flexible working hours in a fantastic team, these temporary positions offer hard working individuals a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience in well respected retail banks and earn competitive rates in the process.
Browse our telephone banking jobs in Belfast below, register and apply online today.
1 jobs in Belfast, United Kingdom, UK
Reed Talent Solutions are looking to appoint a Part Time Recruitment Assistant to conduct candidate registration events, meet and greet starters on their first day and act as on site point of contact for candidates placed with our clients.
As a Recruitment Assistant you will attend recruitment events and candidate registrations in across Belfast City Centre
As part of your role you will be responsible for completing a range of administration tasks relating to pre-employment screening and for acting as a point of contact for candidates. This will include, but is not limited to:
• Checking the validity of eligibility to work documentation
• Administering pre-employment paperwork and ensuring it has been completed correctly
• Copying and verifying documentation
• Scanning paper work
• Administering candidates tests when required
• Assisting candidates with general queries
• Greeting candidates at assessment centres, interviews and on their first day of employment
• Providing onsite support and acting as a point of contact for candidates to capture and pass their queries to the branch
• Feeding back any candidate concerns, issues and trends to Reed
• Liaising with clients in relation to assessment and interview feedback
• Acting as an on-site link between Reed and our clients
• Other related duties as required
To be considered for this role applicants should have excellent communications, an eye for detail and be able to demonstrate strong customer service skills and administration capabilities.
Due to the nature of this role applicants must have a flexible approach to work and be available between 8am and 6pm due to the changing demands of our client. This is a part time position on an ongoing temporary basis that will typically require you to work at least one day per week. The key times that will often be required are Monday mornings, to greet new starters and 8:30am-5pm Tue-Thur for registration and assessment events.
If you’re application is successful we will provide you with full training and in return for your hard work you will receive an excellent rate of pay of £10 per hour. You will also have access to a range of lifestyle benefits via the Reed Discount Scheme, the option to be part of company healthcare scheme and receive a generous holiday allowance.
If you feel you have the required skills for this varied and exciting opportunity please apply online. Suitable applicants will be contact directly to arrange an interview