IT Leadership Practice
Your senior and executive leadership experts
The Reed Technology Leadership Practice is solely dedicated to finding and securing your next strategic move within the leadership arena. We respect the career you have built and our collaborative approach will ensure it stays on track with a move to the right job at the right time. Over 30 years in the IT recruitment market affords us the knowledge and expertise to present you with the next chapter in your IT career.
The Reed Technology Leadership Practice disciplines include:
- Management (IT/Service Delivery/Configuration/Data Centre/IT Security/Development/Infrastructure/Transition)
- Project Management
- Programme Management
- C-Level (CIO/CTO)
- Head of (IT/Development/Infrastructure/E/Commerce/Architecture)
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Departmental Heads
Get in touch!
If you're looking for your next role in the above IT positions then please get in touch with Reed Technology Leadership Practice today on 0845 460 7466.
Please note, Reed Technology Leadership Practice is for managerial & executive IT positions only. For all other IT & Technology positions, including developer, design and IT support jobs, please contact your nearest Reed Technology office »
1 jobs in UK
• Leading and assisting the creation of governing principles to guide applications
• Lead the development of the Applications Architecture implementation plan based on IT Strategy and business outcomes.
• Responsible for the alignment of the Applications Roadmaps with Enterprise, Data and Infrastructure Roadmaps.
• Ensuring that architectural principles are linked with best practice governance and compliance.
• Manage the evaluation and selection of solutions design standards in addition to selecting appropriate technologies and products.
• Identify requirements for resources, structures and cultural changes needed to support architecture.