IT Leadership Practice
Your senior and executive leadership experts
The Reed Technology Leadership Practice is solely dedicated to finding and securing your next strategic move within the leadership arena. We respect the career you have built and our collaborative approach will ensure it stays on track with a move to the right job at the right time. Over 30 years in the IT recruitment market affords us the knowledge and expertise to present you with the next chapter in your IT career.
The Reed Technology Leadership Practice disciplines include:
- Management (IT/Service Delivery/Configuration/Data Centre/IT Security/Development/Infrastructure/Transition)
- Project Management
- Programme Management
- C-Level (CIO/CTO)
- Head of (IT/Development/Infrastructure/E/Commerce/Architecture)
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Departmental Heads
Get in touch!
If you're looking for your next role in the above IT positions then please get in touch with Reed Technology Leadership Practice today on 0845 460 7466.
Please note, Reed Technology Leadership Practice is for managerial & executive IT positions only. For all other IT & Technology positions, including developer, design and IT support jobs, please contact your nearest Reed Technology office »
5 jobs in UK
The Head of Security Architecture/ Security Architecture Manager will be responsible for the management of the global security architecture team in addition to defining information system security requirements and functionality through the development of system architecture and security designs.
Based in Coventry, the Head of Security Architecture will report into the Head of IT Security.
• Performing day to day systems security architecture and engineering• Providing baseline requirements to Project Managers and developers, in addition to providing guidance on how requirements should be met.
• Conducting security assessments against corporate security policies for planned or requested implementations
• Identifying and classifying risks based on security frameworks (ISO27001; NIST 800-171) and architecture standards (Cloud architectures, Agile, Waterfall, Prince2, TOGAF)
• The completion of management reporting
• Conducting security vulnerability assessments, incident management, security forensics and testing in addition to continuously searching for and identifying potential security risks across the business (including MIS technical implementations)
• Internal and external stakeholder management skills including working with external vendors and service providers while building relationships with vendors, capability suppliers and future suppliers.
• Advise on enterprise security architecture improvement
• Communicate to the Head of IT Security and CIO IT risk
• Participates in MIS strategic business and information systems initiatives
The Chief Architect will be responsible for leading a team of 8 architects while working with business and IT stakeholders to ensure that the IT architecture produces sustainability, service and value in alignment with current and future business strategy. Additionally, you will be responsible for implementing future enterprise architecture while championing the delivery of service strategy principles and demonstrating industry best practice.
• Own, champion and demonstrate cost transparency, value delivery, service sustainability from the architecture strategy and system solutions of the organisation
• Develop, champion and demonstrate the delivery of service strategy principles and outcomes across the architecture strategy and system solutions.
• Identify and deliver innovative IT architecture and solutions that generate business value
• Governance of enterprise and solution architecture practices, tools and deliverables
• Definition and implementation of architecture principles
• Develop and maintain roadmaps of tactical and strategic activities that deliver the architecture strategy
• Assist in the development of solution sourcing strategies
• Build relationships with key delivery partners and suppliers
• Engage with industry bodies and independent market analysis organisations
• Lead and drive the development of a team of IT architects across enterprise and solution architecture capabilities
Our Public Sector client is recruiting for an experienced Head of IS to join their team based in South Yorkshire and Humberside.
An experienced Head of IS is needed to take on this exciting and challenging role to manage a complex IS/IT implementation throughout the region.
Reporting into the Finance Director the ideal candidate will have 10 years+ experience within an IS management strategy position alongside a proven track record of implementing lasting IS strategies to support organisational objectives. An understanding of public sector organisation systems and procedure is essential.
Our client, a global offshore drilling contractor, is recruiting for an Operations and Supply Chain Functional Lead based in Liverpool. This role will involve working with senior stakeholders including the VP of Supply Chain, COO and CTO in order to drive business improvement through the delivery of the operations strategy.
Reporting into the Director of IT Client Services, the ideal candidate will have strong supply chain and operations experience coupled with the drive to exceed goals and deliver. You will need to be a strong communicator with a track record of building rapport and engaging and influencing stakeholders at all levels across the organisation.
This role will be based in Liverpool with frequent travel to London.
Our Client, a public sector organisation, are recruiting for a Head of Technology to join their IT Senior Leadership Team. The Head of Technology will be responsible for managing the delivery of the IT change portfolio to meet business requirements and lead architecture, technical design and the delivery of IT solutions.
Reporting into the CIO, the role will involve working closely with the CIO in addition to the IT Leadership Team and internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will need to have experience within a medium-large scale organisation of Applications and Technology infrastructure in addition to experience managing an internal and external Project Management team and knowledge of a technical services landscape.
This position offers the opportunity to be based in a number of locations nationwide.
• Developing the company ICT strategy along with the CIO and delivering this strategy through business projects
• Working with Vendor Management and Head of Service to ensure operational support requirements are met and solutions are achievable.
• For all new systems and services, designing and implementing security requirements (working with the Head of Information Security).
• Ensuring IT enabled projects are in line with the overall technology roadmap and strategy.
• Stakeholder and customer management to shape how programmes are delivered in addition to enhancing departmental credibility to increase the stakeholder confidence in the IT department.
• Implementing technology in order to enable the company to gain a competitive advantage and proactively keep up to date with new technology advancements.
• Managing the delivery of IT change through projects.
• Leading, motivating and developing of a technical team