IT Leadership Practice
Your senior and executive leadership experts
The Reed Technology Leadership Practice is solely dedicated to finding and securing your next strategic move within the leadership arena. We respect the career you have built and our collaborative approach will ensure it stays on track with a move to the right job at the right time. Over 30 years in the IT recruitment market affords us the knowledge and expertise to present you with the next chapter in your IT career.
The Reed Technology Leadership Practice disciplines include:
- Management (IT/Service Delivery/Configuration/Data Centre/IT Security/Development/Infrastructure/Transition)
- Project Management
- Programme Management
- C-Level (CIO/CTO)
- Head of (IT/Development/Infrastructure/E/Commerce/Architecture)
- Change Management
- Risk Management
- Departmental Heads
Get in touch!
If you're looking for your next role in the above IT positions then please get in touch with Reed Technology Leadership Practice today on 0845 460 7466.
Please note, Reed Technology Leadership Practice is for managerial & executive IT positions only. For all other IT & Technology positions, including developer, design and IT support jobs, please contact your nearest Reed Technology office »
1 jobs in UK
The Chief Architect will be repsonsible for leading a 5 person team of Solutions Architects, working closely with business stakeholders, other IT teams and the Programme Management Office (PMO) to ensure the successful delivery of projects to time, cost and quality objectives, whilst driving the direction of the Enterprise Architecture in line with the corporate IT strategy and established Architecture Principles.
You will also be a memebr of the Change and Design Advisory boards.
• Deliver the strategy for a Centre of Excellence/Competency Centre in Solutions Architecture
• Ensure the design of high quality software solutions that satisfy documented business requirements for IT projects of varying size and complexity.
• Provide technical and team leadership to team members through coaching and mentorship
• Plan and coordinate the use of human resources (internal and external) across projects, changes and problem management.
• Drive a programme of continual improvement in areas such as process optimization and the adoption of tools, automation and other techniques that eliminate waste, champion the adoption of lean principles and ensure that the software engineering process is optimized and automated as far as possible.
• Communication of architectural roadmaps, development plans, estimates & status updates to project stakeholders, sponsors and colleagues on the IT leadership team
• Collaborate closely with business engagement colleagues on the IT leadership on the planning and scheduling of architectural resources.
• Guide and influence IT strategy, architecture, technology and application roadmaps and 3-5 year IT Technical Strategy for application architecture interpreting and future Technology trends and advances.
• Establish and report on KPIs for productivity and quality
• Implement Architectural framework principles
• Appreciates the broad IT and commercial perspective and an understanding of the overall picture of how the design function contributes to the Business
• Defines architectural guidelines, principles and standards and govern the use thereof
• Uses expert and extensive knowledge, to be responsible for the overall design and development of the organisations IT application architecture.
• Participate in recruitment activities including the selection, screening and on-boarding of new employees and contract staff.